Error in Beyblade Burst Cho-Z

I discovered there is one error in Beyblade Burst Turbo anime:

First Cho-Z Beyblade in Anime is Wonder Valtryek V4. But in Phi or Hearts (I don't remember exactly which one) reminder (during battle) Phi and Hearts got their Cho-Z Beyblades long ago.
There's nothing in the anime saying that Cho-Z Beyblades are a new thing, they only ever say that they're becoming more widespread, hence newer ones like wV and zA are created in response. dH and rP just predate the more widespread use of Cho-Z beys in the anime. Not an error at all.
In the manga Valt says he heard that Taiga made the first Chozetsu bey
Nobody in the show ever confirms that Phoenix and Hades are Cho-Z
In the beginning of the anime they never said that Cho-Z beys were a new thing.

Here's a theory, what if when Phi and Heart got there beys they weren't Cho-Z beys, but they over time they heard about Cho-Z beys so they put metal on there layers.
(Jan. 23, 2019  8:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Nobody in the show ever confirms that Phoenix and Hades are Cho-Z

But the product boxes do, so we have to believe that they are Cho-Z Beys.

(Jan. 23, 2019  9:15 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: In the beginning of the anime they never said that Cho-Z beys were a new thing.

Here's a theory, what if when Phi and Heart got there beys they weren't Cho-Z beys, but they over time they heard about Cho-Z beys so they put metal on there layers.

Interesting, but too bad we don't yet know why their colors were so dull when Phi and Hearts first got them...
The owner of this thread may need to change the title of this thread bc it'll confuse people with the eng dub and not the Japanese version
(Jan. 23, 2019  5:56 PM)ks123 Wrote: I discovered there is one error in Beyblade Burst Turbo anime:

First Cho-Z Beyblade in Anime is Wonder Valtryek V4. But in Phi or Hearts (I don't remember exactly which one) reminder (during battle) Phi and Hearts got their Cho-Z Beyblades long ago.

[Winning Valkyrie isnt the first Cho-Z of the Burst series. We still didnt know what is the first bey and his owner. Also, young Phi and young Hearts had two beys called "Hades" and "Phoenix". Also, in the flashback they had any metal on the layer, so it might be Single or Dual Layer and evolved to ChoZ Layer or something like that
(Excuse my english I m french)
Quote from Turbo episode 1:
Quote:you're the guy that made very first Turbo Bey
This is not full sentence.

(Jan. 24, 2019  8:59 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: The owner of this thread may need to change the title of this thread bc it'll confuse people with the eng dub and not the Japanese version

Ok. This is now edited.