Enter Zankye's Beyblade World

Whoa!
You're really popular!
XD
Congrats on the article. How did you guys get into this whole thing anyway? I would assume the obvious that Zankye was interest in the hobby already, but what made you guys decide to start making videos about it?
Wow zankye that's amazing
I'm a really big fan of yours
Zankye is pretty cool. He uploads daily other than other youtubers who post every couple of days.
That is incredible! Congrats! Joyful_3
(Mar. 21, 2017  4:03 AM)xXBurstLdragoXx Wrote: Zankye is pretty cool. He uploads daily other than other youtubers who post every couple of days.
I agree
Hey, Jose, some constructive criticism; In your videos, you end up rambling the same information over and over, and it would be at least nice if you put your testing battle video times in the description so we don't have to watch you stutter for 10 minutes (Sorry...). I mean this in the nicest way possible! Have a wonderful day, my fellow blader!
(Jun. 05, 2018  12:06 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Hey, Jose, some constructive criticism; In your videos, you end up rambling the same information over and over, and it would be at least nice if you put your testing battle video times in the description so we don't have to watch you stutter for 10 minutes (Sorry...). I mean this in the nicest way possible! Have a wonderful day, my fellow blader!

Not trying to offend him, but it is a way of advertising.
(Mar. 24, 2016  3:52 AM)originalzankye Wrote: More in Depth about zankye......
http://blog.newtek.com/blog/2016/03/23/t...roduction/

I saw some of your unboxing videos and I scanned all the codes you showed me.

I'm comparing my Wins to losses (not in tourneys) to Jose's record. Jose has 7 - 20 and I have 18 - 2 because I battled a friend of mine about 20 times and these were the results.
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:14 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2016  3:52 AM)originalzankye Wrote: More in Depth about zankye......
http://blog.newtek.com/blog/2016/03/23/t...roduction/

I saw some of your unboxing videos and I scanned all the codes you showed me.

I'm comparing my Wins to losses (not in tourneys) to Jose's record. Jose has 7 - 20 and I have 18 - 2 because I battled a friend of mine about 20 times and these were the results. I used Nepstrius N2 in all those battles though and now I am way behind on cho-z.

Please try not to reply to threads that haven't been replied to in a while. It's called necroposting, bringing a dead thread back up.
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:50 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:14 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I saw some of your unboxing videos and I scanned all the codes you showed me.

I'm comparing my Wins to losses (not in tourneys) to Jose's record. Jose has 7 - 20 and I have 18 - 2 because I battled a friend of mine about 20 times and these were the results. I used Nepstrius N2 in all those battles though and now I am way behind on cho-z.

Please try not to reply to threads that haven't been replied to in a while. It's called necroposting, bringing a dead thread back up.

Sort of like Fafnir not spinning but getting hit and starts spinning? also i'm sorry
I love love love love love LOVE YOUR CHANNEL ZANKYE!
Zankye, YOU ARE THE MAN I AM YOUR BIGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mar. 21, 2017  7:29 AM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2017  4:03 AM)xXBurstLdragoXx Wrote: Zankye is pretty cool. He uploads daily other than other youtubers who post every couple of days.
I agree

Same
Okay, good gods, we don't need this thread in Beyblade general to be necroposted over and over. I'm closing this.