Energy Layer - Twin Nemesis

(Nov. 02, 2017  11:30 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: no reply

Please refrain from posting meaningless and short posts, if you need help you'll have to clarify and elaborate
Twin Nemesis weighs around 13.1g.
(Nov. 03, 2017  1:13 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Twin Nemesis weighs around 13.1g.

Damn that's almost Galaxy Zeus' weight! No wonder It's so good in attack!
tN is also good on extreme.also i think tN should be tested for stationary attack as well as for stalling to since it has alot of owd.stationary tN has been appearing in the winning combos.
How do you prediict it will do on tN 3H Ul
At the recent LA tournament, tN._.R was a very good stationary destabilizer.
since TT releasing tN.3H.Ul as a proper beyblade
Is it possible for him to have an owner
(Jan. 01, 2018  9:14 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: since TT releasing tN.3H.Ul as a proper beyblade
Is it possible for him to have an owner

Most likely yes, but we won't know until it we see the full box
Personally, I don't believe that twin nemesis will have an owner since it has ultimate reboot, I still could be wrong tho!

Also I believe that a stationary TN would dominate!
(Jan. 02, 2018  2:51 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Personally, I don't believe that twin nemesis will have an owner since it has ultimate reboot, I still could be wrong tho!

Also I believe that a stationary TN would dominate!

Twin Nemesis has an owner, it's Norman from the Snake Pit
(Nov. 01, 2017  7:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: [Hasbro Name], known as Twin Nemesis in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the BG-07 Random Layer Collection Volume 7 on

==Description==
Twin Nemesis is an Attack Type Layer that features an overall elliptical design, akin to the Flash Metal Wheel from Metal FIght Beyblade. As part of the Evolution/God Layer System, Twin Nemesis features a gimmick; the Layer can be set in two different modes, Smash Mode and Upper Mode.

In Smash Mode, the primary point of contact is a downward slope. Due to the height of the Layer, the opponent’s Layer is likely to contact the edge of the slope directly, creating high recoil and Smash/Burst Attack which is enhanced by the recoil of elliptical designs. The downward slope is also liable to create Force Smash and destabilize the opponent but such an effect is inconsistent.

In Upper Mode, the primary point of contact is an upward slope. Due to the height of the Layer, the opponent’s Layer is likely to contact the slope which will tilt and destabilize the opponent’s combination, reducing their Stamina and increasing their risk of Bursts from the recoil of Twin Nemesis’ elliptical shape. Of the two modes, Upper Mode has greater success.

To compensate for the recoil, Twin Nemesis features tall teeth on the Japanese release and the Upper Mode can mitigate excessive recoil and subsequent self-Burst risk. As such, Twin Nemesis is ideal for Attack combinations with mobile Tips with high Stamina such as Accel or Iron.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Twin Nemesis can be put to use in the Attack combination Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) 0/2/4/5/7 Glaive/Cross Accel/Zephyr/Iron/Atomic/Revolve. The Destabilizing properties of Twin Nemesis drains the opponent’s Stamina and the recoil gives the chance to Burst the opponent as well. Attack potential is increased by the heavy weight of 0/2/4/5/7 and the mobility of Accel/Zephyr/Iron. If the combination does not Burst the opponent, it can out spin the opponent through the Stamina of 0/2/4/5/7 and Accel/Zephyr/Iron/Atomic/Revolve and the Life-After-Death of Glaive/Cross.

==Overall==
Twin Nemesis has high Upper Attack and Burst Attack potential, the former of which is difficult to defend against, allowing it to defeat combinations that other Layers such as Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur may have difficulty against. As such, Twin Nemesis is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • BG-07 Random Layer Collection Vol. 7 (black and translucent purple)
  • B-102 Twin Nemesis 3H Ul. (black)
==Hasbro==

Left Burst mentioned that the elliptical shape gives the Layer high Stamina. Does Twin Nemesis have that much OWD?
majority of the weight is focused on those two white sections away from the centre so it has alot of owd
I don't own tN yet. but Upward slopes not just destabilise but also can KO other beys. I'm not sure how true is that with tN but I seen very small sloped beys like D2 and Scythe (hasbro) Koing opponent with upper attack. As long as they can get under opponent
is it worth mentioning the gold marks that are only visible in upper mode? (it might be smash mode, i’m still a bit confused?)
Is there a draft on 3, and if there isn’t then can someone make one.

I’m interested that’s all!
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:29 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Is there a draft on 3, and if there isn’t then can someone make one.

I’m interested that’s all!

I made one
I need to know something about tN...I've been using tN.7S.Z/At/R so far, but will star work well? and should I use Accel or Iron over Zephyr?

also, is a MGC better than an A Mould for tN?
(Mar. 14, 2018  4:43 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I need to know something about tN...I've been using tN.7S.Z/At/R so far, but will star work well? and should I use Accel or Iron over Zephyr?

star is a solid choice for pretty much any bey, but i don’t see any distinct advantages to tN over other frames. 

i really like under frame on tN. under frame extends the attack slope angles of tN’s upper attack mode.  i’ve have really interesting results and i highly recommend it. 

MGC on tN is sub optimal, imo, because making this bey heavier may increase burst risk, which is already a concern given the stong attack and moderate teeth. A-mold helps address this concern. 

also for me, the happy medium for tN is 4 disc. 

using 4 here is also helpful for deck building prep, because 7 and 0 are likely already tied up with your other two deck choices.
(Mar. 14, 2018  4:43 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I need to know something about tN...I've been using tN.7S.Z/At/R so far, but will star work well? and should I use Accel or Iron over Zephyr?

Star will work fine, it has some pretty good LAD and weight

Zephyr's fine, just be careful about Bursts making it dent
also, is tN better with moderate and soft launches than hard launching? I've had problems with it bursting seemingly easily despite an A-Mold, though that may be since I put it up against sX stationary and nL destroy(slow launch) combos...
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:17 PM)Dragunix Wrote: also, is tN better with moderate and soft launches than hard launching? I've had problems with it bursting seemingly easily despite an A-Mold, though that may be since I put it up against sX stationary and nL destroy(slow launch) combos...

If I remember right, Upper Attack works best when you're spinning faster than the opponent
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:18 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:17 PM)Dragunix Wrote: also, is tN better with moderate and soft launches than hard launching? I've had problems with it bursting seemingly easily despite an A-Mold, though that may be since I put it up against sX stationary and nL destroy(slow launch) combos...

If I remember right, Upper Attack works best when you're spinning faster than the opponent
alright, that's good to know.

but does Accel have any advantages over Zephyr and Iron? and is stationary better than mobile?

I got tN quite recently, so even though I've read about the combos that are good with it on this thread, I'm not very fluent in using it
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:21 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  5:18 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If I remember right, Upper Attack works best when you're spinning faster than the opponent
alright, that's good to know.

but does Accel have any advantages over Zephyr and Iron? and is stationary better than mobile?

I got tN quite recently, so even though I've read about the combos that are good with it on this thread, I'm not very fluent in using it

Accel is a bit more controllable and doesn't break like Zephyr

As for mobile vs stationary, I don't know
The draft is ver good but i think u need to mention that in upper mode sometimes the opponent comes in contact with the starting point of the slope (the spike from which the slope rises) this creates recoil and gives tN good burst attack in upper mode.