Energy Layer - Rising Ragnaruk/Roktavor R2

Quote:Roktavor R2, known as Rising Ragnaruk in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve.

==Description==
Roktavor R2 is an elliptical Energy Layer akin to its predecessor Roktavor, on either side of this Energy Layer is a head to match the anime's rendition of the Layer's beast, a winged demon. Two blades made of colored plastic are where most of this Layer's weight resides creating a high Outward Weight Distribution and Flywheel Effect. While this may imply high stamina potential, the blades also make up the primary points of contact creating a high recoil design, severely diminishing stamina. While the high recoil of the elliptical shape and the blades may imply high attack potential, the Takara Tomy release of Roktavor R2 features weak teeth that are unable to withstand the aforementioned recoil, meaning that this Layer is prone to losses by Bursts.

==Overall==
Roktavor R2 is plagued with a recoil heavy design and low Burst resistance, causing it to Burst far too easily in battle. As such this Layer is suitable for collection purposes only.

==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
In the Hasbro release of Roktavor R2, the slopes of the Layer give Roktavor R2 greater Burst resistance than its Takara Tomy counterpart, increasing its attack potential. Furthermore, one side of the Layer is further reinforced than the other, making it slightly unbalanced. While Roktavor R2 has some potential in attack combinations, it is overall outclassed by Roktavor and Valtryek, making this Layer suitable for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-36 Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve (orange)
  • B-49 03 Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding (Random Booster Vol. 3) (turquoise)
  • B-49 07 Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press (Random Booster Vol. 3) (yellow green)
  • BG-04 Random Layer Collection 4 (translucent green)
==Hasbro==
  • B____ Ragnaruk R2 Gravity Revolve (orange)
  • B____ Ragnaruk R2 and Xcalius Dual Pack (cyan)
I really want to get the Single and Dual Layers out of the way on the wiki so full focus can be put onto the God Layer System's gimmicks
I have several questions about this draft .First if the hasbro ver has potential in attack then is it competitive or not?which kind of attack does it excels in burst attack or KO attack?are there any competive combos using this layer.If its outclassed by valkryie and roktavor then is it on par with victory valkryie? How good are the slopes on roktavor r2 are they as good as roktavor?if it has potential in attack then why is it not a must have or welcome edition?

(May. 23, 2017  2:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Roktavor R2, known as Rising Ragnaruk in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve.

==Description==
Roktavor R2 is an elliptical Energy Layer akin to its predecessor Roktavor, on either side of this Energy Layer is a head to match the anime's rendition of the Layer's beast, a winged demon. Two blades made of colored plastic are where most of this Layer's weight resides creating a high Outward Weight Distribution and Flywheel Effect. While this may imply high stamina potential, the blades also make up the primary points of contact creating a high recoil design, severely diminishing stamina. While the high recoil of the elliptical shape and the blades may imply high attack potential, the Takara Tomy release of Roktavor R2 features weak teeth that are unable to withstand the aforementioned recoil, meaning that this Layer is prone to losses by Bursts.

==Overall==
Roktavor R2 is plagued with a recoil heavy design and low Burst resistance, causing it to Burst far too easily in battle. As such this Layer is suitable for collection purposes only.

In the Hasbro release of Roktavor R2, the slopes of the Layer give Roktavor R2 greater Burst resistance than its Takara Tomy counterpart, increasing its attack potential. Furthermore, one side of the Layer is further reinforced than the other, making it slightly unbalanced. While Roktavor R2 has some potential in attack combinations, it is overall outclassed by Roktavor and Valtryek, making this Layer suitable for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
I really want to get the Single and Dual Layers out of the way on the wiki so full focus can be put onto the God Layer System's gimmicks

(May. 25, 2017  1:36 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I have several questions about this draft .First if the hasbro ver has potential in attack then is it competitive or not?which kind of attack does it excels in burst attack or KO attack?are there any competive combos using this layer.If its outclassed by valkryie and roktavor then is it on par with victory valkryie? How good are the slopes on roktavor r2 are they as good as roktavor?if it has potential in attack then why is it not a must have or welcome edition?
Attack potential means that is has some use in attack, but Roktavor and Valtryek are simply much better at Burst Attack.

I'd say it's Valtryek V2 comparable, if a little behind
(May. 25, 2017  3:15 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Attack potential means that is has some use in attack, but Roktavor and Valtryek are simply much better at Burst Attack.

Then I assume if its on par with ValtryekV2 then it must have good KO attack.Because i heard Valtryek V2 has better KO attack than Valtryek.Any suggested combos like roktavor r2 heavy extreme/variable If u dont have other top tier attack layers.I think it should be a welcome edition to a bladers collection since it comes with gravity which is top tier.

Kinda off topic but does hasbro V2 breaks too like the TT ver.

I still think that roktavor r2 should be considered a good alternative as its almost on par with valtryek v2 and there are only two layers which are better than it.
(May. 25, 2017  4:14 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  3:15 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Attack potential means that is has some use in attack, but Roktavor and Valtryek are simply much better at Burst Attack.

Then I assume if its on par with ValtryekV2 then it must have good KO attack.Because i heard Valtryek V2 has better KO attack than Valtryek.Any suggested combos like roktavor r2 heavy extreme/variable If u dont have other top tier attack layers.I think it should be a welcome edition to a bladers collection since it comes with gravity which is top tier.

Kinda off topic but does hasbro V2 breaks too like the TT ver.

I still think that roktavor r2 should be considered a good alternative as its almost on par with valtryek v2 and there are only  two layers  which are better than it.

These pages judge only the individual parts, not what they come with

I gotta check again but I think R2 bursts more often than V2

And no, Hasbro V2 does not break
Try roktavor R2(hasbro)down accel for attack.Also try R2 as a staller something like hasbro R2 knuckle accel.and even if it has less attack potential than V2 or mobile stamina potential than yegdrion and kerbeus it should be considered an alternative not useless.
Anybody know the weight?
Bro, you can't post unapproved drafts in the wiki. I understand your cause is not bad in any way, but there is a reason there is an approved and unapproved drafts section. The drafts in the unapproved section can give misleading information, so please stop.
(Oct. 16, 2017  12:04 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Bro, you can't post unapproved drafts in the wiki. I understand your cause is not bad in any way, but there is a reason there is an approved and unapproved drafts section. The drafts in the unapproved section can give misleading information, so please stop.

Exactly. Beyblade is at a bit of a low point right now and do you know what's one big way to discourage new players? Getting them to waste their money due to misleading information.
(Oct. 16, 2017  12:04 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Bro, you can't post unapproved drafts in the wiki. I understand your cause is not bad in any way, but there is a reason there is an approved and unapproved drafts section. The drafts in the unapproved section can give misleading information, so please stop.

most of the approved ones are also severly outdated.
(May. 23, 2017  2:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Roktavor R2, known as Rising Ragnaruk in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve.

==Description==

==Overall==

In the Hasbro release of Roktavor R2, the slopes of the Layer give Roktavor R2 greater Burst resistance than its Takara Tomy counterpart. Furthermore, one side of the Layer is further reinforced than the other, making it slightly unbalanced. While these features may imply greater Attack potential, the shallow blades have very little recoil and does not compare to other Layers such as Xcalius and Roktavor. In terms of stamina, the recoil that does exist nullifies stamina and does not compare to other Layers such as Kerbeus and Yegdrion.

Overall, Hasbro’s release of Roktavor R2 is outclassed and thus suitable for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
if yegdrion and kerbeus get banned(which is highly possible)then could r2 have use in stamina or stalling?
(Nov. 03, 2017  8:24 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: if yegdrion and kerbeus get banned(which is highly possible)then could r2 have use in stamina or stalling?

Unicrest and Evipero have the same stamina with better Burst resistance
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  8:24 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: if yegdrion and kerbeus get banned(which is highly possible)then could r2 have use in stamina or stalling?

Unicrest and Evipero have the same stamina with better Burst resistance
Despite its high owd?i thought it could be a viable staller. Oh well, atleast it looks cool
(Nov. 03, 2017  9:52 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Unicrest and Evipero have the same stamina with better Burst resistance
Despite its high owd?i thought it could be a viable staller. Oh well, atleast it looks cool

Hasbro's plastic is lighter so they fill in the plastic more to match the weight, which also throws off the weight distribution (see D2)
(Nov. 03, 2017  10:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  9:52 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Despite its high owd?i thought it could be a viable staller. Oh well, atleast it looks cool

Hasbro's plastic is lighter so they fill in the plastic more to match the weight, which also throws off the weight distribution (see D2)

anywyas add C3599 Beyblade Burst 2-Pack Value Starter S2 & R2 and C2272AS00 golden r2 in hasbro list