Energy Layer - Inferno Ifrit/Ifritor I2

Quote:Ifritor I2, known in Japan as Inferno Ifrit, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-64 Super Custom Set Heavy Version on November 11th, 2016.

==Description==
Ifritor I2 is a triangular Energy Layer made for attack, the perimeter of which features three triangles and three pointed blades creating the primary points of impact, one of the triangles making up the upper jaw and one of the blades of which makes up the lower jaw of the Layer's namesake, the supernatural creature of fire from Islamic Scripture.

The pointed shape and direction of the blades creates a high recoil design that excels in Burst Attack, the downward slope of the blades allows for small amounts of Force Smash and Destabilization and the three triangles are pointed downward so they do not cover up the blades. Furthermore the Takara Tomy release of Ifritor I2 features four teeth, the first of which is short in length and the last three are tall in length, allowing this Layer to withstand its own recoil. However, Ifritor I2 suffers a history of breaks and no mold variations have been released to solve that problem. It is recommended to have multiple copies of this layer and to be prepared to replace it.

*==Use in Attack Combinations==
Ifritor I2 can be put to use in the Attack Combination Ifritor I2 Knuckle Accel

==Overall==
Due to this Layer's high recoil and Burst Attack, Ifritor I2 is a top-tier choice for attack combinations, equal to Valtryek and Xcalius in terms of attack potential. Due to this Layer's history of breaks, every blader should own multiple copies of this Layer.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-64 Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.) (metallic pink orange)
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Inferno Ifrit 2Vortex Hold (translucent sky blue)
==Hasbro==
*Work in progress, apparently this combination dominated the "It's Beyxercise Time" Tournament up until it broke but I have no idea how the Knuckle Disk made it so good.
(May. 21, 2017  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Ifritor I2, known in Japan as Inferno Ifrit, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-64 Super Custom Set Heavy Version on November 11th, 2016.

==Description==
Ifritor I2 is a triangular Energy Layer made for attack, the perimeter of which features three triangles and three pointed blades creating the primary points of impact, one of the triangles making up the upper jaw and one of the blades of which makes up the lower jaw of the Layer's namesake, the supernatural creature of fire from Islamic Scripture.

The pointed shape and direction of the blades creates a high recoil design that excels in Burst Attack, the downward slope of the blades allows for small amounts of Force Smash and Destabilization and the three triangles are pointed downward so they do not cover up the blades. Furthermore the Takara Tomy release of Ifritor I2 features four teeth, the first of which is short in length and the last three are tall in length, allowing this Layer to withstand its own recoil. However, Ifritor I2 suffers a history of breaks and no mold variations have been released to solve that problem. It is recommended to have multiple copies of this layer and to be prepared to replace it.

*==Use in Attack Combinations==
Ifritor I2 can be put to use in the Attack Combination Ifritor I2 Knuckle Accel

==Overall==
Due to this Layer's high recoil and Burst Attack, Ifritor I2 is a top-tier choice for attack combinations, equal to Valtryek and Xcalius in terms of attack potential. Due to this Layer's history of breaks, every blader should own multiple copies of this Layer.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-64 Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner (Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver.) (metallic pink orange)
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Inferno Ifrit 2Vortex Hold (translucent sky blue)
==Hasbro==
*Work in progress, apparently this combination dominated the "It's Beyxercise Time" Tournament up until it broke but I have no idea how the Knuckle Disk made it so good.

I think suggested combo should be like I2 heavy/gravity/knuckle accel/extreme. If its burst attack power equals to that of valkryie can we use it for stationary attack?
(May. 27, 2017  7:41 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 21, 2017  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: *Work in progress, apparently this combination dominated the "It's Beyxercise Time" Tournament up until it broke but I have no idea how the Knuckle Disk made it so good.

I think suggested combo should be like I2 heavy/gravity/knuckle accel/extreme. If its burst attack power equals to that of valkryie can we use it for stationary attack?

I2 doesn't let have equal Burst attack to Valkyrie it needs to be used on a mobile driver for its attack to work
(May. 27, 2017  8:26 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  7:41 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I think suggested combo should be like I2 heavy/gravity/knuckle accel/extreme. If its burst attack power equals to that of valkryie can we use it for stationary attack?

I2 doesn't let have equal Burst attack to Valkyrie it needs to be used on a mobile driver for its attack to work

oh ok.I get it.
The layer is so thin, and not that durable. Also, is Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner a balance type? How?
I think Xtreme will work better on I2 because it has more friction which highers the recoil control more than Accel does. Also Xcalibur is noway near as good as Valkyrie. Xcalibur has only 60% of the attack potential that Valkyrie has. Also Xcaliburs Stamina is one of the worst if not the worst in the game and Valkyrie can outspin a lot of things if it avoids contact. You can't compare these two. Valkyrie plays on a compleatly different level. But overall a very good article. Maybe you could add that it usually breaks after 5 battles. k1mboslice1305's broke after only a few seconds in the first battle he did with it. It's really sad that such a cool layer breaks after only a few battles every time. Unhappy

I want to say thank you because you put so much work in these drafts. Please make more. Smile
(Jun. 18, 2017  3:30 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Xtreme will work better on I2 because it has more friction which highers the recoil control more than Accel does. Also Xcalibur is noway near as good as Valkyrie. Xcalibur has only 60% of the attack potential that Valkyrie has. Also Xcaliburs Stamina is one of the worst if not the worst in the game and Valkyrie can outspin a lot of things if it avoids contact. You can't compare these two. Valkyrie plays on a compleatly different level. But overall a very good article. Maybe you could add that it usually breaks after 5 battles. k1mboslice1305's broke after only a few seconds in the first battle he did with it. It's really sad that such a cool layer breaks after only a few battles every time. Unhappy

I want to say thank you because you put so much work in these drafts. Please make more. Smile

I2 does not have the attack potential to use Xtreme, and usually spins out to most things on it. On Accel, it has more time to contact, and it tends to do better on Accel for some reason.
(Jun. 18, 2017  4:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  3:30 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Xtreme will work better on I2 because it has more friction which highers the recoil control more than Accel does. Also Xcalibur is noway near as good as Valkyrie. Xcalibur has only 60% of the attack potential that Valkyrie has. Also Xcaliburs Stamina is one of the worst if not the worst in the game and Valkyrie can outspin a lot of things if it avoids contact. You can't compare these two. Valkyrie plays on a compleatly different level. But overall a very good article. Maybe you could add that it usually breaks after 5 battles. k1mboslice1305's broke after only a few seconds in the first battle he did with it. It's really sad that such a cool layer breaks after only a few battles every time. Unhappy

I2 does not have the attack potential to use Xtreme, and usually spins out to most things on it. On Accel, it has more time to contact, and it tends to do better on Accel for some reason.

if its good with accel then it should be good with zephyr too.
(Jun. 18, 2017  7:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  4:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I2 does not have the attack potential to use Xtreme, and usually spins out to most things on it. On Accel, it has more time to contact, and it tends to do better on Accel for some reason.

if its good with accel then it should be good with zephyr too.

I believe it is. However, I believe Accel is the best driver to use it with. I2 Knuckle/Heavy Accel is the best I2 combo so far.
(Jun. 18, 2017  7:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  7:56 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: if its good with accel then it should be good with zephyr too.

I believe it is. However, I believe Accel is the best driver to use it with. I2 Knuckle/Heavy Accel is the best I2 combo so far.

yup but just like heavy is a substitute for knuckle for the combo u are mentioning there should be an alternative for accel too which i think could be zephyr.
(Jun. 18, 2017  2:31 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: The layer is so thin, and not that durable. Also, is Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner a balance type? How?

cuz TT released it as a balance type.
blue I2(RB6) weighs 8.2g
(May. 21, 2017  12:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ifritor I2, known in Japan as Inferno Ifrit, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-64 Super Custom Set Heavy Version on November 11th, 2016.

==Description==

The pointed shape and direction of the blades implies a high recoil design that excels in Burst Attack, while the downward slope of the blades allows for small amounts of Force Smash and Destabilization and the three triangles are pointed downward so they do not cover up the blades. Furthermore the Takara Tomy release of Ifritor I2 features four teeth, the first of which is short in length and the last three are tall in length, allowing this Layer to withstand its own recoil. However, Ifritor I2's blades are in reality, compact which limits the recoil and the Layer suffers a history of breaks and no mold variations have been released to solve that problem. It is recommended to have multiple copies of this layer and to be prepared to replace it.

==Overall==
Due to this Layer's moderate recoil and Burst Attack, Ifritor I2 is a decent choice for attack combinations, however it is outclassed by much heavier Layers such as Legend Spriggan and even lightweight Layers such as Valtryek. As such, Ifritor I2 is a welcome addition to any blader's collection but due to this Layer's history of breaks, every blader should own multiple copies of this Layer.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
  • Ifritor I2 Magnum Liner (orange)
It doesn't really have that much recoil and the God Layer system is just too heavy for Inferno Ifrit to handle
Anybody know the weight?
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:36 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Anybody know the weight?

hey kj! im subbed and i thought u had i2 why don't u weigh it?
First off, I don't have the TT I2 and second, I don't have a weight. The page is centered toward the TT I2.
(Oct. 15, 2017  10:01 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: First off, I don't have the TT I2 and second, I don't have a weight. The page is centered toward the TT I2.

oh! sorry
Nah it's all good.
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:36 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Anybody know the weight?

do not ask the same question everywhere if someone knows the weight it will be posted here.also if u look closely weight for this layer is mentioned
Sorry, I thought there was a difference btw the Random Booster 6 version and the first version I2 was released in. Thanks.
original weighs 8.4 grams
Thanks.
(Sep. 17, 2017  9:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ifritor I2, known in Japan as Inferno Ifrit, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-64 Super Custom Set Heavy Version on November 11th, 2016.

==Description==

The pointed shape and direction of the blades implies a high recoil design that excels in Burst Attack, while the downward slope of the blades allows for small amounts of Force Smash and Destabilization and the three triangles are pointed downward so they do not cover up the blades. Furthermore the Takara Tomy release of Inferno Ifrit features four teeth, the first of which is short in length and the last three are tall in length, allowing this Layer to withstand its own recoil. However, Ifritor I2's blades are in reality, compact which limits the recoil and the Layer suffers a history of breaks and no mold variations have been released to solve that problem. It is recommended to have multiple copies of this layer and to be prepared to replace it.

==Overall==
Due to this Layer's moderate recoil and Burst Attack, Inferno Ifrit is a decent choice for attack combinations. However, with the release of the Switch-Strike/God Layer System, Inferno Ifrit is too light to remain competitive.

As such, Inferno Ifrit is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
Hasbro’s release of Ifritor I2 is virtually unchanged from the Takara Tomy release with the same recoil and Force Smash potential. However, due to using softer plastic, Ifritor I2 does not break like Inferno Ifrit. However, with the release of the Switch-Strike/God Layer System, Ifritor I2 is too light to remain competitive.

As such Ifritor I2 is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
  • Ifritor I2 Magnum Liner (orange)