Energy Layer - Dranzer Flame

Quote:Dranzer Flame is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-101 Random Booster Volume 9 Beat Kukulcan 7Under Hunter on December 

==Description==
Dranzer Flame is an adaptation of the Flame Wing Attack Ring and Dranzer Bit Chip from the Original Plastic Generation meant for the Burst System. As such it features an overall elliptical shape with two bird heads and wings on either side which act as the main points of contact creating an aggressive, recoil heavy shape and an image of the Bit Beast Dranzer in the center. The only differences between the Energy Layer and the original Attack Ring is that the Layer is somewhat thicker overall, the tips of the wings are more sharply pointed, the wings lack the Upper Attack slopes, the wings are more compact, making the Layer somewhat smaller, and the Bit Chip is non-removable.

Dranzer Flame features three teeth of tall length which implies high Burst resistance. However, one factor leads to the downfall of this Layer despite the teeth; the Layer's weight. Like other Remastered Original Plastic Layers, Dranzer Flame is made from only a single layer of plastic and is very hollow which creates light weight. Such weight generates little inertia making this Layer very Burst prone despite the strong teeth.

==Overall==
Due to Dranzer Flame's aggressive shape and light weight, this Layer incurs self-Bursts far too easily. As such, Dranzer Flame should never be considered for competitive play and should only be bought for collection purposes.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-101 Random Booster Volume 9 Beat Kukulcan .7U.Hn - Dranzer Flame Yell Zeta
==Hasbro==

You had one job Takara Tomy. One Job
hows dranzer fs performance compared to driger? The shape looks similar to driger s maybe it could be atleast as usable as driger s was
Wow I didn't knew lower weight of Layer also lead to difference in burst resistance. Thanks for telling! This will improve my way of thinking for burst and may help me in making better combos. but anyways nice draft!
(Jan. 31, 2018  8:27 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: hows dranzer fs performance compared to driger? The shape looks similar to driger s maybe it could be atleast as usable as driger s was

Worse, teeth are not like Driger's, more like Draciel's or Dragoon's
(Jan. 31, 2018  2:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  8:27 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: hows dranzer fs performance compared to driger? The shape looks similar to driger s maybe it could be atleast as usable as driger s was

Worse, teeth are not like Driger's, more like Draciel's or Dragoon's

ohh thats pretty sad, where did u get info about its performance compared to driger s?
The flame wing attack ring wasn’t really that good since it was a jack of all trades master of none but I was pretty disappointed about the performance of the Layer ?
(Jan. 31, 2018  5:08 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2018  2:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Worse, teeth are not like Driger's, more like Draciel's or Dragoon's

ohh thats pretty sad, where did u get info about its performance compared to driger s?

Extrapolation based on BBG's unboxing video (where I saw the teeth) and their comments on the Dranzer S and Dranzer F battle where they said it doesn't have good burst resistance at all despite the teeth upgrade. And with the amount of double bursts, I'm inclined to believe them

(Jan. 31, 2018  12:43 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow I didn't knew lower weight of Layer also lead to difference in burst resistance. Thanks for telling! This will improve my way of thinking for burst and may help me in making better combos. but anyways nice draft!

It's why Dragoon Storm does so badly compared to Lost Longinus. Dragoon has better teeth but it's so light it doesn't have the inertia to keep going after a clash, so it just stops while all the other parts keep spinning, leading to a Burst.