Energy Layer - Deep Chaos

Quote:Deep Chaos is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-98 Ultra Transformation Set on November 11, 2017.

==Description==
Deep Chaos is a Stamina Type Energy Layer that features an almost completely round perimeter made of two large wings with each wing is split into three blades. The primary points of contact come from a large gap on either side with the right hand side’s blade protruding further than the other, this blade is sloped in order to grant the Layer Upper Attack. As part of the Evolution/God Layer System, Deep Chaos features a gimmick; the wings of the Layer are spring loaded, akin to Genesis Valtryek, in order to create “Bound Defense”, akin to Guardian Kerbeus and Jerk.

The springs of Deep Chaos are positioned vertically to allow the blades to shift vertically and diagonally so that when under impact, the Layer will push back diagonally and destabilize the opponent.

==Overall==

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-98 Ultra Transformation Set Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing (white and blue)
==Hasbro==

Information on Performance is omitted until testing is done.
https://youtu.be/EGFaEsXetBY
This might give some idea about dC performance
(Nov. 13, 2017  6:17 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: [Hasbro Name], known as Deep Chaos in Japan. is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-98 Ultra Transformation Set on November 11, 2017.

==Description==
Deep Chaos is a Stamina Type Energy Layer that features an almost completely round perimeter made of two large wings with each wing is split into three blades. The primary points of contact come from a large gap on either side with the right hand side’s blade protruding further than the other, this blade is sloped in order to grant the Layer Upper Attack. As part of the Evolution/God Layer System, Deep Chaos features a gimmick; the wings of the Layer are spring loaded, akin to Genesis Valtryek, in order to create “Bound Defense”, akin to Guardian Kerbeus and Jerk.

The springs of Deep Chaos are positioned vertically to allow the blades to shift so that when under impact, the Layer will push back diagonally and destabilize the opponent.

Deep Chaos' Stamina exceeds that of Guardian Kerbeus, this along with the Layer's stronger teeth of the Japanese release makes Deep Chaos outclass the aforementioned Layer in Stamina combinations. Despite this however, the teeth still must rely on an A Mold God Chip in order to perform competitively and is still vulnerable against Attack Types.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Deep Chaos can be put to use in the Stamina Combination Deep Chaos 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Cross Atomic/Revolve. The high Stamina of Deep Chaos is bolstered by the 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Cross and Atomic/Revolve while the combination is given Knock-Out resistance by the heavy weight of 2/4/5/7 and the ball tip of Atomic. When paired with an A Mold God Chip, this combination can outspin almost any combination, however, it is also highly vulnerable against Attack Types.

==Overall==
Deep Chaos boasts some of the highest Stamina in the game, making it a top-tier Layer for Stamina combinations while also having greater Burst resistance than Guardian Kerbeus. While it may be countered by Attack Types, Deep Chaos' ability to outspin almost any other combination makes it a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-98 Ultra Transformation Set Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing (white and blue)
==Hasbro==

I still need information on how strong its destabilization potential is and information on how well its gimmick performs
I can do some testing later but for now...
Deep Chaos is pretty much a giant oval, yet despite it, it has the aforementioned stamina.
Its destabilization properties are quite strong, it can out spin gets with drivers that have more stamina than what it has.
While it does seem to susceptible to attack types, its gimmick can actually allow it to resist some attacks and destabilize the attack enough to make them lose their pattern
That's all I have for now, if someone would like to correct me please don't hesitate as this might just be me XD
U should add orbit in suggested combos too. dC destabilizes very well on orbit. Also u should add the fact that the combo u suggested also outspins all right spin stamina and defense types it should be mentioned that it can be outspun by spin equalizers
i think this layer is good i love the design
I haven't done testing yet (gonna wait till I get out of school for today) but I concur with Rebel Blader. So far, the only good eight spin stamina types that I have put dC.7G.O against are aC.4G/7G.At/R (used revolve cause it had perfect balance with 7G) and D2.4G/7G.At. dC.7G.O was well able to out spin those combos consistently.
With dF.P.At/Br, it was a lot closer. When dF was on Atomic, dC had a decent chance at outspinning it. When dF was on Bearing, it became a tie almost every round. Anyways, if there are any specific combos you want me to test please say so.
Keep in mind that I don't own gK, gZ, tN, bJ, mG, and sR
(Nov. 29, 2017  4:30 PM)Mage Wrote: I haven't done testing yet (gonna wait till I get out of school for today) but I concur with Rebel Blader. So far, the only good eight spin stamina types that I have put dC.7G.O against are aC.4G/7G.At/R (used revolve cause it had perfect balance with 7G) and D2.4G/7G.At. dC.7G.O was well able to out spin those combos consistently.
With dF.P.At/Br, it was a lot closer. When dF was on Atomic, dC had a decent chance at outspinning it. When dF was on Bearing, it became a tie almost every round. Anyways, if there are any specific combos you want me to test please say so.
Keep in mind that I don't own gK, gZ, tN, bJ, mG, and sR

dC 7glaive orbit destabilizes gk h r revolve pretty consistently from what i have seen on yt and it also outspins mG on a mirror orbit set up.if it can outspin mG orbit then it can also out spin mg on atomic.could test dC 7 glaive orbit vs dC 7/4 glaive revolve
Yes!

Btw, any defense potential? Or only for pure stamina? The wings seem lile they could provide OWD...

And could it work as a Staller combo?

Just a noob passing through to try and see what's competitive...
(Nov. 29, 2017  11:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Yes!

Btw, any defense potential? Or only for pure stamina? The wings seem lile they could provide OWD...

It loses to attack so it has as much defense as a stamina type should have which means it should have enough defense to outspin defense types and lose against attack.
2)it could be viable as a staller but stalling needs to be revisted as a whole i mean it could be viable now as the current top stamina layers lack defense and now we have a metal flat driver.in short it could be viable but needs testing

For defense, its mediocre. It CAN defend against attack types but it has less of a chance of winning than if it was against a stamina or defense get.
I haven't tried it as a staller yet as the only good stalling Drivers don't have enough stamina to Out spin things like Atomic but I can try it against some Revolve and Orbit based combos.
It's ok to be a noob at first XD, we learn more and more as time goes by.
(Nov. 29, 2017  11:26 PM)Mage Wrote:

For defense, its mediocre. It CAN defend against attack types but it has less of a chance of winning than if it was against a stamina or defense get.
I haven't tried it as a stalker yet as the only good stalling Drivers don't have enough stamina to Out spin things like Atomic but I can try it against some Revolve and Orbit based combos.

Yes, I also have not tried any beyblade as a stalker....
(Nov. 29, 2017  11:26 PM)Mage Wrote:

I haven't tried it as a stalker yet as the only good stalling Drivers don't have enough stamina to Out spin things like Atomic but I can try it against some Revolve and Orbit based combos.
revolve and orbit actually have more stamina than atomic. also stallers felll out of use cuz of spin equalizers not due to the fact that the top tier staller drivers do not have enough stamin. i think iron can outspin orbit and atomic based combos but needs testing. mG was quite good on iron tho. one thing that can make dC a good stalling layer is that its destabilizing properties when spin velocities are low dC staller can destabilize the opponent. so imo dC and gK on iron are worth testing
(Nov. 30, 2017  9:16 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  11:26 PM)Mage Wrote: For defense, its mediocre. It CAN defend against attack types but it has less of a chance of winning than if it was against a stamina or defense get.
revolve and orbit actually have more stamina than atomic. also stallers felll out of use cuz of spin equalizers not due to the fact that the top tier staller drivers do not have enough stamin. i think iron can outspin orbit and atomic based combos but needs testing. mG was quite good on iron tho. one thing that can make dC a good stalling layer is that its destabilizing properties when spin velocities are low dC staller can destabilize the opponent. so imo dC and gK on iron are worth testing

Hm, it might be Atomic's destabilization properties that allow it to outspin Revolve and Orbit
Stallers in Burst never really had a time when they were really good(except maybe when Minoboros stallers were around) and no one really used them before dF was released. IMO, I think its their lack of stamina that caused them to not be used during the Revolve and Orbit heavy meta. The meta as it is now is a lot better and way more open so idk if stallers can make comeback now that dF isn't absolutely needed in every tournament.
dC may actually have better destabilization power when it's spinning faster, its the little spring that does the work and tbh the faster it spins the more times the part of the layer destabilizes the other bey. That's just my observation tho, so take it with a grain of salt.
I know for sure that Iron can't outspin Atomic but I haven't tried it with dC yet.
Ah carp, I forgot to do testing Uncertain
(Nov. 30, 2017  9:36 AM)Mage Wrote: Hm, it might be Atomic's destabilization properties that allow it to outspin Revolve and Orbit
Stallers in Burst never really had a time when they were really good(except maybe when Minoboros stallers were around) and no one really used them before dF was released. IMO, I think its their lack of stamina that caused them to not be used during the Revolve and Orbit heavy meta. The meta as it is now is a lot better and way more open so idk if stallers can make comeback now that dF isn't absolutely needed in every tournament.
dC may actually have better destabilization power when it's spinning faster, its the little spring that does the work and tbh the faster it spins the more times the part of the layer destabilizes the other bey. That's just my observation tho, so take it with a grain of salt.
I know for sure that Iron can't outspin Atomic but I haven't tried it with dC yet.
Ah carp, I forgot to do testing :/

I can say without a doubt that atomic beats revolve only by destabilization. Those minoborus combos u r talking about they werent really pure stallers things like MKZ were just mixed attackers with good stamina so they could outspin opponents  if they fail to burst or ko it. U r right about dC part i agree stationary dC would be a better choice due to its destabilizing properties  but dC has awesome  stamina sooo it can be a good staller too but still it would be better stationary. Also as for iron vs atomic stamina wise  i would really need to see some tests to say something. Info is so rare these days and testing is so ded lol
Edit just wanted to add the fact that staller were popular before revolve after revolve they vanished cuz revolve has enough stamina to counter them and its pressicision allow ut to beat stallers. In the past stallers had sucess against things like defense driver, And survive.