Energy Layer - Crash Ragnaruk

Quote:==Description==
Crush Ragnaruk is a round, Stamina Type Energy Layer that consists of two large wings molded to create the visage of heads to match the anime's rendition of the Layer's beast, a winged demon. As part of the Chou-Z Layer System, Crush Ragnaruk features metal in its design; in this case, concentrated on the wings.

The placement of the metal improves Stamina Potential by creating high Outward-Weight-Distribution. Furthermore, Crush Ragnaruk keeps the same "Stamina Wings" gimmick from its predecessor Blaze Ragnaurk. However, the Stamina Wings lead to the downfall of this Layer. Like its predecessor, the Stamina Wings are too small and thus too light to create any noticeable improvement in Stamina Potential. Furthermore, the base of the Wings protrude further than Blaze Ragnaruk's and create points of recoil that drain Stamina upon impact.

Like other Chou-Z Layers, Crush Ragnaruk can be improved with a Level Chip that fits underneath the Layer, improving it's balance and increasing it's weight(?)

==Overall==
Same with Winning Valkyrie, there's an article skeleton so I'm not gonna bother with the product list
And again, don't believe this draft says about performance.
This beyblade has an intense resemblance to Blaze Ragnaruk, except that the heads are facing backwards as if the heads are trying to ram the other beyblade head on.

Well, I do feel like I’m stuck using intense because they look so similar.

Plus, the moment the Takara Tomy commercial showed me the wings, it looked like the ones are made with metal to increase weight distribution. These are things to think about when getting a hold of this bey in the 28th of April.
Needs to be updated to Crash Ragnaruk.
Also please get rid of the "u" in Chou. The layer system is Cho-Z
I think I saw the stamina wings were made of metal... I can be wrong...
(Apr. 15, 2018  2:21 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: I think I saw the stamina wings were made of metal... I can be wrong...

Even it looked like that to me , also those don't come out, just a bit of movement on wings
I don't see a huge difference to it's predecessor except a much more round perimeter, the base of the wing protrudes exactly the same, the wings are now metal which makes them actually effective just for adding weight, and make the layer overal much more round since there's a point where the metal can hit other layers.

The layer seems very, very imbalanced tho. Trident doesn't react the same way with wedge as cR.
(Mar. 17, 2018  5:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: ==Description==
Crash Ragnaruk is a round Energy Layer designed for Stamina. Consisting of four wings, two of which are small and made of clear plastic and two of which are large are made of colored plastic, akin to its predecessor Blaze Ragnaruk. The large wings are molded to create the visage of heads to match the anime's rendition of the Layer's beast, a winged demon. As part of the Super-Z Layer System, Crush Ragnaruk features metal in its design; in this case, concentrated on the wings.

The compact placement of the wings creates a very round design where any protrusions and gaps from and between the wings are too shallow to create high recoil. The large size of the metal laced wings improves Stamina Potential by creating high Outward-Weight-Distribution. Furthermore, Crush Ragnaruk keeps the same "Stamina Wings" gimmick from its predecessor Blaze Ragnaruk. In Crash Ragnaruk however, the "Stamina Wings" are made of metal, increasing their weight and allowing the gimmick to function properly.

However, the Takara Tomy release of Crash Ragnaruk features four teeth of only medium-short height which severely reduces the Layer's Burst resistance. However, Crash Ragnaruk's heavy weight and the round, low recoil perimeter can compensate.

Like many other Super-Z Layers, Crash Ragnaruk is unbalanced, though not to the same degree as others, which increases Burst risk and drains Stamina. However, these issues can be solved with the use of a Level Chip that fits underneath the Layer.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Crash Ragnaruk can be used in the Stamina Combination Crash Ragnaruk 4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Star Revolve/Atomic. The high Stamina of Crash Ragnaruk is bolstered by the Stamina of the 4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Star Disc and the Stamina and Life-After-Death of the Revolve/Atomic Tip while the combination is given Knock-Out resistance by the heavy weight of 4/5/7 and the ball tip of Atomic. While heavy Discs and the Layer's weak teeth increase the Burst risk, the heavy weight of the Layer, strong spring lock of Revolve and free-spinning nature of Atomic compensates.

==Overall==
Crash Ragnaruk features high Stamina potential, high weight, low recoil and greater Burst resistance than Screw Trident or Deep Chaos.

As such, Crash Ragnaruk is a must have(?) for competitive bladers.

I will admit, I underestimated this Layer really badly (even considering it to be the only "bad pull" in its Random Booster) but current testing consensus is saying I was wrong.
cR is pretty good for attack too u should add that too
(May. 14, 2018  2:22 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: cR is pretty good for attack too u should add that too

That test Mana did was more about testing how aggressive Jolt is rather than Crash Ragnaruk. Plus that was all knock-outs which have lower priority in Burst
How good is cRs stamina compared to gK, sT and dC?
(May. 10, 2018  4:15 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  5:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: ==Description==
Crash Ragnaruk is a round Energy Layer designed for Stamina. Consisting of four wings, two of which are small and made of clear plastic and two of which are large are made of colored plastic, akin to its predecessor Blaze Ragnaruk. The large wings are molded to create the visage of heads to match the anime's rendition of the Layer's beast, a winged demon. As part of the Super-Z Layer System, Crush Ragnaruk features metal in its design; in this case, concentrated on the wings.

The compact placement of the wings creates a very round design where any protrusions and gaps from and between the wings are too shallow to create high recoil. The large size of the metal laced wings improves Stamina Potential by creating high Outward-Weight-Distribution. Furthermore, Crush Ragnaruk keeps the same "Stamina Wings" gimmick from its predecessor Blaze Ragnaruk. In Crash Ragnaruk however, the "Stamina Wings" are made of metal, increasing their weight and allowing the gimmick to function properly.

However, the Takara Tomy release of Crash Ragnaruk features four teeth of only medium-short height which severely reduces the Layer's Burst resistance. However, Crash Ragnaruk's heavy weight and the round, low recoil perimeter can compensate.

Like many other Super-Z Layers, Crash Ragnaruk is unbalanced, though not to the same degree as others, which increases Burst risk and drains Stamina. However, these issues can be solved with the use of a Level Chip that fits underneath the Layer.

Crash Ragnaruk can be used in the Stamina Combination Crash Ragnaruk 4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Star Revolve/Atomic. The high Stamina of Crash Ragnaruk is bolstered by the Stamina of the 4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Star Disc and the Stamina and Life-After-Death of the Revolve/Atomic Tip while the combination is given Knock-Out resistance by the heavy weight of 4/5/7 and the ball tip of Atomic. While heavy Discs and the Layer's weak teeth increase the Burst risk, the heavy weight of the Layer, strong spring lock of Revolve and free-spinning nature of Atomic compensates.

==Overall==
Crash Ragnaruk features than Screw Trident or Deep Chaos.

As such, Crash Ragnaruk is a must have(?) for competitive bladers.

I will admit, I underestimated this Layer really badly (even considering it to be the only "bad pull" in its Random Booster) but current testing consensus is saying I was wrong.

Maybe you can write "While Crash Ragnaruk is Still vulnerable to Attack types, it's high Stamina potential, high weight, low recoil and greater Burst resistance make it a Good choice for stamina combos." i've seen how it performs in battles and it's pretty good with the right parts.
(May. 14, 2018  2:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  4:15 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I will admit, I underestimated this Layer really badly (even considering it to be the only "bad pull" in its Random Booster) but current testing consensus is saying I was wrong.

Maybe you can write "While Crash Ragnaruk is Still vulnerable to Attack types, it's high Stamina potential, high weight, low recoil and greater Burst resistance make it a Good choice for stamina combos." i've seen how it performs in battles and it's pretty good with the right parts.

That's basically what I said
(May. 14, 2018  3:32 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Maybe you can write "While Crash Ragnaruk is Still vulnerable to Attack types, it's high Stamina potential, high weight, low recoil and greater Burst resistance make it a Good choice for stamina combos." i've seen how it performs in battles and it's pretty good with the right parts.

That's basically what I said

oh sorry i didn't know that.
(May. 14, 2018  2:46 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: How good is cRs stamina compared to gK,  sT and dC?

That's something that needs proper testing to make sure, but Left Burst did a stream with Crash Ragnaruk, put on 4Glaive Atomic and it out spun Maximum Garuda on Revolve so it's definitely up there.
(May. 14, 2018  2:40 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:22 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: cR is pretty good for attack too u should add that too

That test Mana did was more about testing how aggressive Jolt is rather than Crash Ragnaruk. Plus that was all knock-outs which have lower priority in Burst
So what? People got dF.P/4C/G.At for spin finishes which do the same as over finishes...

(May. 14, 2018  4:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:46 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: How good is cRs stamina compared to gK,  sT and dC?

That's something that needs proper testing to make sure, but Left Burst did a stream with Crash Ragnaruk, put on 4Glaive Atomic and it out spun Maximum Garuda on Revolve so it's definitely up there.
LeftBurst is starting to get into the competitive mix and every time a ChoZ bey releases they put it on some good combos against more good combos to check it out.
(May. 14, 2018  4:16 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: LeftBurst is starting to get into the competitive mix and every time a ChoZ bey releases they put it on some good combos against more good combos to check it out.

Yeah but he always puts it with Glaive and Glaive in right spin has contact points that aren't good for LAD.
(May. 14, 2018  9:01 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  4:16 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: LeftBurst is starting to get into the competitive mix and every time a ChoZ bey releases they put it on some good combos against more good combos to check it out.

Yeah but he always puts it with Glaive and Glaive in right spin has contact points that aren't good for LAD.
So just write in the comments that he should use cross and if you're on time then he will reply and maybe change that. Plus, that's just one thing...
(May. 14, 2018  4:16 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  2:40 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: That test Mana did was more about testing how aggressive Jolt is rather than Crash Ragnaruk. Plus that was all knock-outs which have lower priority in Burst
So what? People got dF.P/4C/G.At for spin finishes which do the same as over finishes...

Spin finishes and over finishes arent equal. Its easy to get A spin finish especially with spin equalizing combos with proper parts cuz spin equalizing just needs the to beys to come in contact. Whereas to get a ko u need to get good hits to get good hits u must get a proper flower pattern and u must launch according to how ur opponent would launch to get good hits.  So basically getting a ko win is much more difficult than a spin finish this is the reason why attack types arent popular becuz theres always a chance that u can mess up ur launch and if an attack type doesnt get good hits then it over for that attack type
(May. 15, 2018  8:55 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  4:16 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So what? People got dF.P/4C/G.At for spin finishes which do the same as over finishes...

Spin finishes and over finishes arent equal. Its easy to get A spin finish especially with spin equalizing combos with proper parts cuz spin equalizing just needs the to beys to come in contact. Whereas to get a ko u need to get good hits to get good hits u must get a proper flower pattern and u must launch according to how ur opponent would launch to get good hits.  So basically getting a ko win is much more difficult than a spin finish this is the reason why attack types arent popular becuz theres always a chance that u can mess up ur launch and if an attack type doesnt get good hits then it over for that attack type
How is that related to priority? Your basically saying attack types (Hunter and Xtreme mostly) are bad and useless if you're going up against a burst resistant Stamina type (like bR.4G/C.At)?
(May. 15, 2018  9:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 15, 2018  8:55 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Spin finishes and over finishes arent equal. Its easy to get A spin finish especially with spin equalizing combos with proper parts cuz spin equalizing just needs the to beys to come in contact. Whereas to get a ko u need to get good hits to get good hits u must get a proper flower pattern and u must launch according to how ur opponent would launch to get good hits.  So basically getting a ko win is much more difficult than a spin finish this is the reason why attack types arent popular becuz theres always a chance that u can mess up ur launch and if an attack type doesnt get good hits then it over for that attack type
How is that related to priority? Your basically saying attack types (Hunter and Xtreme mostly) are bad and useless if you're going up against a burst resistant Stamina type (like bR.4G/C.At)?

Its related to priorty like this
If i have to choose between a burst beyblade which is good at koing ( eg extreme hunter etc based combos)  and a beyblade which can outspin the other beyblade then the beyblade specializing in outspining will be a safer choice ( because i have explained how its easier to get an outspin than a ko) so basically what im saying is getting a spin finish is much easier to get a ko. This is probably the reason why ko attack was never a popular strategy in burst. While a question may that if ko isnt popular then why with the release of god series xtreme based attack became so popular well that is because stuff like sX and lS and tN etc have good burst attack as well as ko attack and high speed of xtreme helps bolster both of them. In short for an attacker to be successful in burst burst attack potential is more important than its ko attack potential. 
2)thats true attack types are bad against something which has high defense and high stamina this is the reason why stuff like mG is banned and why d2 was banned before both have great stamina and defense which allowed  both of them to dominate majority of good combos of their era of domination
This thread is getting off topic. Let's please fix that
(May. 15, 2018  12:52 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: This thread is getting off topic. Let's please fix that

I dont think thats off topic because its an explanation why despite being good at ko attack cR is not being used for attack
(May. 10, 2018  4:15 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: ==Description==

The compact placement of the wings creates a very round design where any protrusions and gaps from and between the wings are too shallow to create high recoil. The large size of the metal laced wings improves Stamina Potential by creating high Outward-Weight-Distribution. Furthermore, Crush Ragnaruk keeps the same "Stamina Wings" gimmick from its predecessor Blaze Ragnaruk. In Crash Ragnaruk however, the "Stamina Wings" are made of metal, and while the movement action has no effect in battle, the weight of the metal does increase Stamina.

However, the Takara Tomy release of Crash Ragnaruk features four teeth of only medium-short height which severely reduces the Layer's Burst resistance. However, Crash Ragnaruk's heavy weight and the round, low recoil perimeter can compensate to create tournament acceptable Burst resistance.

Crash Ragnaruk can be used in the Stamina Combination Crash Ragnaruk 4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Star Revolve/Atomic. The high Stamina of Crash Ragnaruk is bolstered by the Stamina of the 4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Star Disc and the Stamina and Life-After-Death of the Revolve/Atomic Tip while the combination is given Knock-Out resistance by the heavy weight of 4/5/7 and the ball tip of Atomic. While this combination
can out spin almost any combination, it is also highly vulnerable against Attack Types.

==Overall==
Crash Ragnaruk boasts some of the highest Stamina in the game, even without a Level Chip, making it a top-tier Layer for Stamina combinations while also having greater Burst resistance than Deep Chaos.

While it may be countered by Attack Types, Crash Ragnaruk's ability to out spin almost any other combination makes it a must have for competitive bladers.

Noah from LeftBurst took my testing request and it beat out Deep Chaos in terms of Stamina consistently but also lost to Sieg Xcalibur consistently as well.
cR lost to Seig?! Any chance you could tell the win rates?