Empire of Dissonance (Chapter 11 is up!)

I go with the Magician's Arcana. It fits with her sarcastic personality. And since that Arcana includes self confidence which Kyrina has a lot, that's good. She can control herself when she's a werewolf and not harm anyone but still retains the traits during night.
Alright! Well it's settled then.

Kyrina Lewis Brooks - Magician
Roy Crystal - Hanged Man.

What's yours Blood? Are you confirming that it's strength? Or another one?
UGHH! it sounds more fitting with Emperor! XD

anyways, yeah I'll go with Strength. I bit close to Axel's persona, I guess...
So Axel has Strength. Roy has Hanged Man and Kyrina has Magician.
ive been working on this forever
name: uchi vonsola
personality:calm and understanding but can be a complete carp when agrovated always rushes in to action but always has a plan when he dose always hopefull
bio:father abandoned him at age of 2 at age ten finds out he has done the exact same thing with 6 other kids at age 12 locates one of the 6 zackary who is his exacatly like him in personality
weapon of choice:blue and black sword with a dragon shaped hilt that spits into two and when shoved into ground it creates an earthquake
weapon name: the twin dragons
power:sound when he holds sword in front of mouth and screams
Sorry jojo 217, the contest has been over since, forever. You took too much time. So, sorry yeah. I am not accepting anymore because people have won the contest. THIS IS NOT CHARACTeR REQUESTS PEOPLE!

Sorry for the Caps.
well that sucks i make up tons of characters and that was my best one i even took a whole week drawing a picture that fits him exactly
i wish the contest was still going on i think that uchi wouldve been a cool asset to the ressistance
Meh, he's overpowered.
Can't wait for Chapter 11 and don't forget to add chapter 10 to the OP.
the earthquake part of it was supposed to be opptional
Well, jojo, on of the points is, you didn't follow the chart/form. I mean, powers?
Also, Black Hole, you had a hard time with the arcana of Roy because you only put this as his personality.

"Personality: A loud mouth, lazy, and has anger issues. "

Maybe you should add more...

Sure why not. I have to go to sleep now. I'll post here tomorrow.
... .... ...... ........ ......... ..........

That was in the sword.
WHAT!?

Jojo, The Character Contest is already over. What you are doing is SPAM and we don't want that.

If you don't want to get warned, I suggest you to keep calm, and find a story That wants to have characters.
Thank you, Blood. Anyway, why did you change your posts into dots? It's better to leave them the way they were you know. More Spam.

Sorry for that. xDD
sorry dudes if my little bro was postin on my account while i was out wit my friends i appolgize on his behalf
i forgot to sign out
...... Did he change your username too?
no he changed it to jojo217
i changed it back
well not back but i changed it
he has good ideas but a bad adittude
srry if he offended any of you
Welp, he didn't offend anyone at all. Just spammin'

Anyway, next chapter shall be up tomorrow!
good 2 hear
Take out all the personalities and add these new ones(Roy will still have the Hanged Man Arcana): Rebellious, friendly, trusting, indecisive, immature, and negative.
Sorry for double-posting but where is Chapter 11? Are you busy?