Empire of Dissonance (Chapter 11 is up!)

I didn't realize that Blood posted one. I guess I took so long to post mine that a lot more was able to post before me. Congratulations to Blood. And to me. Let'mme see how you can apply the characters.
I actually was surprised that there were 2 winners. but yeah, congrats to me and BP!
Nice chapter too bro. Forgot to say that. Send the chapter to me now so I can edit and post. XD
Hello people! It's that time again where I update my story with another chapter! This is when all the main characters join together and finally make their group form.
-----------------------------------------------
Chapter 8

The Resistance Forms

I look at my cell, just on time. I see the central park down below. I’m not keeping track of my altitude, so maybe that’s why. The first person I see as I’m descending down to the park is Zeus, doing a speech in the centre of the park. He’s wearing a very different getup now. I see him wearing a blue, long coat with baggy pants and gold-coloured shoes, his long, fluffy blonde hair almost seemed like flowing in the wind. I come in eye contact with his dark brown eyes; it seems he has spotted me. I just see him smile, and look back to the ground. I land down on the park, deactivate my skates and quickly spot both Cole and Jet running towards me. I grunt as they hug me tightly. It seems they miss me very much, even though we only saw each other yesterday.
“Hey Guys! Where are the others?” I ask after we do our signature high 5. Jet points at a group of people. A bunch of similar faces: Richard, Ronald, Stephen, Roy and Diana. Diana!?!? She got recruited by Richard? I then look at the unfamiliar faces: A girl with hazel eyes, black long hair tied in a ponytail and pale skin. She’s wearing the same uniform as Richard’s. Next to her is a cool looking guy with very stylish, spiky hair. He’s wearing a cyan jacket, and underneath it is a plain white shirt. He’s wearing brown Jeans, and black rubber shoes. He sports a blue hand band and necklace with two swords as its design. Another unfamiliar girl was sitting beside the guy with pointed hair. A normal looking girl with a variety of clothing, and her hair tied in a messy bun. Her eyes reflect her state of boredom. How can she be bored at a time like this? We are staging a rebellion against the twelve infamous dictators. Anyway, I won’t tell you details on her clothing anymore because of me being lazy. Don’t blame me, blame my personality but I will tell you about Diana. She has tied up blonde hair, her emerald green eyes empowering everyone that is around her, I am told she is very sweet and smart. Almost everyone younger than her looks up to her. I see Richard looking at Zeus with an angered expression but once I start to approach the group, he spots me and returns to his calm composure.

“Alright Aiden, now that your here, we can start.” He says.
“You know, you could start without me.”
“Well that won’t be fun, right?” He says and invites all of us to form a circle. He then spreads out his fingers and a plane of floating glass appears.
“Lay all of the cards down at the table and we can start.” He commands them. Me, his teammate, the spiky haired dude, and the girl with freckles stand behind him. Richard’s teammate starts to introduce herself to me as Rika Estivan. The others follow, the pointed hair guy’s name is Axel Ride and he’s fifteen years old. While the girl that has hair tied in a messy bun’s name is Kyrina Brooks and she’s fifteen year old too. They’re both three years younger than me yet they sound more mature. I do find out, though, that both Kyrina and Axel lost their families similar to Stephen. Poor Kids.
I give my attention back to Richard and see that they are done with the ritual. Well, my ignorance does well for my being impatient. I see various weapons on the table and see that they have finished with the painful process of “Bonding” as Richard calls it.
I break away from the group for a while to come a little bit closer to Zeus’ speech, Keeping my head very low so I don’t attract attention, and quickly insert myself inside the giant crowd of people. Ugh, people, I always hated them since it’s either I don’t understand them or they don’t understand me. Have I told you I’m antisocial?
From what I’m hearing, he’s talking about how dictatorship gives only peace and that he is only concerned with our well being. Hypocrisy. First of all, he doesn’t give a damn about our well being. Second, the way the dictators’ rule is by a Merit System. If you have great power and wealth, you will not even be touched by the guards, let alone Zeus. Zeus is wearing something different from his usual get up; he’s now sporting a normal hooded shirt and black pants with both of them being gold and blue. He’s also wearing some kind of shoes that have golden energy surging through them. I hear that Zeus has a storage house of some kind of material called Rylin. I don’t really care about the study of rocks anyway.
I glare sharply at Zeus, looking at his sharp, almost pure black eyes that seem to pierce through your soul. Women and Men alike are jealous of his long, flowing hair. They say that it’s every salon’s dream to try and recreate it. I keep looking at Zeus even though people are ramming through me, trying to get a closer look at him.
“Damn it!” I say beneath my breath as one more cameraman rams through me, striking my right shoulder. I retaliate and punch back at the cameraman, only to hurt my fist by accidentally punching his camera. He doesn’t feel a thing and continues on. That action blew my cover. A guard spots me and it soon attracts a bunch of Zeus’ elite soldiers. The Bregades, as they are called, are a group of tough, heavily armoured soldiers. Mechs are usually part of Bregades as they are also heavy duty.
The group of clad armoured soldiers pull out their guns and Zeus orders them to fire at me. Zeus laughs sadistically as I yell out, “Very impolite, Zeus.”
“I should know.” He says. He has some sort of a smooth but deadly voice.
He orders the Bregades to stop shooting and pulls out his signature blade that I keep on seeing in TV. It is labelled as the “Cloud Gasher” because of it being very lightweight but destructive. He slashes his sword vertically upward, aiming for my position in which I quickly dodge. I look back and see the slash disrupt the very air itself, sending waves of fire and lightning streaming through the golden sword. He gives a devious grin and slashes horizontally this time. I get hit this time and a burning gash is sent through my chest. Soon I feel a searing pain blazing through my body.
What am I doing? I need to get out of here. I quickly run back to my group while the group of Bregades follow me. Despite them being heavy, they run very fast. I abruptly stop and fall down. I can’t even hold my scar because of the heat, only if I had a weapon... That’s when it hit me. I do have a weapon and it has healing properties. I reach for the steel rod in my pocket, only to be held back by the pain. I grunt and still try to reach for it. No use. My burning scar is making my muscles burn too. I need to get healed, fast.
I finally accept my seemingly inevitable fate. No use fighting death they say. I keep thinking of negative thoughts until I see the Bregades come in just a few kilometres away. I start to pickup myself and try to surrender to them. The Bregades apparently spot me and point their guns at me. I’ll just let them kill me, that’s what I thought.
The centremost soldier falls to the ground with its armour eradicated. Another one falls after that, and they fall one after another. One more is left. I see some kind of yellow bullet pass by my ear, almost hitting me, but it hit the remaining Bregade. I look back to see Kyrina putting back her guns back to their holsters. I look at front and see both Richard and Rika.
“You piece of trash.” Richard says, kicking one of the armour pieces. I smile and suddenly feel nothing of the burning scar. I look down and see no trace of a burning scar. I’ve been healed, but by who? I hear a voice right behind me.
“You’re welcome.” It says. I look back, startled and see Diana face to face. She and I stare at each other for about 3 seconds until Ronald comes in.
“Want me to be the cupid?” He asks. I glare at him sharply. “I’m just joking.” Everyone proceeds to laugh.
Richard comes in and smiles at me.
“Good work in provoking Zeus. You just started the rebellion itself. Now, the chaos begins.”
---------------------------------------------
This is the Part 1 of the Character Profiles. The second half will be on the next chapter.
Aiden Kleyss
Weapon of Choice: Large one edged sword made out of a rare metal named Gisphus which is a silvery metal that can instantly bond together. Inside it is a mass of white energy. It is currently being researched on and scientists have labelled it: Duxergy
Weapon Name: Deus Xiphos (lit. God’s Sword)
Arcana: Justice
Bio : One of the two main characters. Has very great potential, sometimes an airhead and always known as the joker in their team. Even though being known by this, he also is a genius, though he doesn’t like showing it.
Appearance: Black, messy hair with the front made in a long traditional side part. On his face, he has Dark Blue Eyes. He wears a white jacket that only has a collar with dark blue decals and dark blue striping. Wears black baggy pants with black Fila shoes with silver highlights.

Cole Orlin
Weapon of Choice: Large hammer with a long hammer. It is spiked and it is made of crystal clear material named Xcgion. It is naturally clear blue in colour.
Weapon Name: Gestalt Breaker
Arcana: Hierophant
Bio: Aiden’s Best Friend. A true genius, the team’s strategist and thinker. Very good in technical things and supported the team in Intel. He is very good in scientific things too and has a good eye for building weapon material parts.
Appearance: Has Messy blonde hair, brown eyes. He wears a black and yellow jacket that is very similar with Aiden’s jacket in design with gray pants with a belt and black and purple Vans.

Jet Fharon
Weapon of Choice: A long glaive made from an ancient material called “Diamond.” The sturdiest thing here on earth that is discovered this 3012.
Weapon Name: Blue Blade Dancer
Arcana: Chariot
Bio: Aiden’s 2nd Best Friend. Jet, Together with Cole and Aiden are the noisiest and the most joyful of the team. He is an average student. Despite Aiden being the “Joker”, he is the prankster. He downright jokes and pranks almost everyone, even his enemies. He is very sarcastic.
Appearance: Has blown back brown hair. He wears a normal black and red polo and wears Gauntlets on his hands that support his energy blades. He also wears skinny jeans and a pair of red sneakers.

Richard Sean
Weapon of Choice: A silver sword made also from Gisphus. He holds this backwards.
Weapon Name: Kirin’s Fang
Arcana: Emperor
Personality: His superbly smart and thinks of his inferiors very low. The only person he likes is Aiden, Noel and Stephen. His orders are absolute and he always has been very handsome.
Bio: He and Noel were educated with a college level at the age of 12. He doesn’t like his father because of his philosophies being very different from Richard’s. He has a deep hatred for the dictators.
Appearance: Has cool, white hair with large bangs that cover his left eye, both of his eyes are gray. He always wears the Resistance’s uniform which consists of a long black coat, white undergarments and a black necktie. He wears black pants and black shoes.

Stephen Cyrus
Weapon of Choice: The 12 Arcana Cards
Weapon Name: The Trump Hand
Arcana: Fool
Personality: A cheery youth that also has a very strong noble side. He is always cheerful and always happy to be wit Aiden. He loves to draw and sometimes he does this on his spare time.
Bio: He started to live on his own once he migrated to Sector Ortzchaft. His father and mother both died while they were trying to get on the plane and they were killed by the instruction of the dictator of Sector Doxsphuage, Hermes. He is being supported by Jet’s parents.
Appearance: He has windswept blonde hair. He wears a pure white breast jacket and with jeans matched with brown leather shoes. He also wears a bright red scarf.

Diana Forgaiz
Weapon of Choice: A bow made from sturdy brass-like steel called Isaphion. Her bows are made in a similar material called Ysophion.
Weapon Name: The Hunger Bow
Arcana: Fortune
Personality: A cute, but shy girl. She is an intelligent girl and she matches Richard, Aiden and Cole in intelligence. She is very brave but this does not appear very often. She doesn’t like vegetables.
Bio: She had a very enjoyable past living in a family that is able to serve Zeus. She began to hate Zeus because of him imprisoning Diana herself for a few weeks because of a crime she didn’t commit.
Appearance: She has short blonde hair and emerald eyes. She is wearing a white T-shirt and a gold vest. She is also wearing a white miniskirt and red leggings paired with white shoes.

Very good chapter! The hunger bow? Did you get that from The Hunger Games? But anyways, you did a great job!
Don't worry, I asked Suzanne Collins herself xD. Yeah, and there should be a lot more references to the 21st Century. You'll find out why soon enough.
Hmm, it's good at all but can you make it simple?
Deus instead of just posting the chapters, add the chapters to the OP with some spoilers.

Like this: [ spoiler ] Chapter 1 goes here [ / spoiler ] (Take the spaces out) And continue this with the rest of the chapters. It should look like this:

Yeah, sure. I will do that from now on. Also! Don't worry Black Hole. I know how to do spoilers. I did text coding once in a wikia and I always do spoilers in PenPad.
That was a nice chapter. It was really original. A lot of descriptions and where are the character bios that you said you were going to continue in chapter 9?
Sorry, forgot to continue it on my Word document. Are you waiting to see what arcana you got?
Yes! Roy, you better use it correctly!
Like said, amazing chapter. I really like the way you describe stuff. I'll edit and post Chapter 10 later today.
So you're the co-writer?
Some more of an editor.
Alright. Here it is.
Chapter 10 - Simulations They Hurt
Carp, Axel was winning!

hehe, good story! the action is great Smile
Don't worry Black Hole, Roy will be a teammate of a big fight with Aiden. He'll be viewed here more.
I see. I was kinda mad because the others got hit many times but didn't get KOed. Roy only got hit once and was knocked out. I was mad at that time, but it wasn't anyone's fault.
Well, to give you guys some information on the Arcanas. Here are what they represent. They are all arranged in order from 0 to 12

0. Fool Arcana - The Fool represents innocence, divine inspiration, madness, freedom, spontaneity, inexperience, chaos, and creativity.

I. Magician Arcana - The Magician Arcana is commonly associated with action, initiative, self-confidence, manipulation and power (more specifically, the power to harness one's talents.)

II. Priestess/High Priestess Arcana - The Priestess Arcana is a symbol of hidden knowledge or other untapped power, wisdom, female mystery and magic when it appears in tarot readings.

III. Empress Arcana - The Empress represents prosperity, creativity, sexuality, abundance, fertility and comfort (most often in helping maintain peace around them like an ideal mother would.)

IV. Emperor Arcana - The Emperor symbolizes the desire to control one's surroundings, and its appearance could suggest that one is trying too hard to achieve this, possibly causing trouble for others; some elements in life are just not controllable.

V. Hierophant Arcana - The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine. The definition of a "hierophant" is a person who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles, and the term was originally used to name ancient Greek priests who did so.

VI. Lovers Arcana - The Lovers Arcana initially represented two paths life could lead to, and thus a symbol of standing at a crossroad and needing to make a decision. Today, however, it is portrayed more of a symbol of love and romantic relationships, although it can also be a symbol of finding agreement with an ordinary friend or even two conflicting elements within.

VII. Chariot Arcana - The Chariot Arcana is a symbol of victory, conquest, self-assertion, control, war and command.

VIII. Justice Arcana - The Justice Arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis.

IX. Hermit Arcana - The Hermit is associated with wisdom, introspection, solitude, retreat and philosophical searches.

X. Fortune Arcana - The Fortune Arcana symbolizes Fate and varying luck, fortunes and opportunities. What goes up will go down, what goes down will go up.

XI. Strength Arcana - The Strength Arcana symbolizes an imagery beyond the Beast And Beauty, and is associated with the morality about the stronger power of self-control, gentleness, courage and virtue over brute force. In tarot readings, it can also represent creative or physical energy that needs to be or is about to be unleashed, sometimes out of desire to be recognized.

XII. Hanged Man Arcana - The Hanged Man Arcana is associated with self-sacrifice for the sake of enlightenment, the bindings that makes one free, paradoxes and hanging between heaven and earth.

Okay, so for Blood, BBP, and Black Hole, pick an Arcana that represents your Character most. Do not pick the ones that I already posted in my previous post. You know? The one with the Character Profiles.
I think I will go get The Emperor's arcana... sounds a bit "fitting" for Axel...
Richard already has that Arcana, Blood. You should try Strength for Axel. For me, I'll take the Hanged Man Arcana. I couldn't find any other Arcana that fits Roy best. So I went for the twelfth one.
Meh, that's Richard's already. Please pick another one. Smile
Me or Blood?

EDIT: It's not me, it's Blood.