24.18%
2PM
23.08%
3PM
18.68%
none of the above
9.89%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
(Mar. 02, 2010  1:02 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: How many blades do you want? Like, 8 copies of each blade? Ice blading sounds like fun, though.
well i plan to get as many as i can right now here are my options of what i can get for $78

a travel stadium and (3) 2 packs and (1) single pack
or
(5) 2 packs
or
vortex set and (3) 2 packsand (1) single pack
or
(4) 2 packs (1) single pack and 1 stadium
reactor chambor thingy (4) 2 packs (1) single pack
well thats all i could think of anyway and i might even have more than 80 dollars so yeah
What are packs? Like, boosters, starters, what? And yeah, forgot about the stadiums. Gotta get some of them, too...
(Mar. 02, 2010  1:15 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: What are packs? Like, boosters, starters, what? And yeah, forgot about the stadiums. Gotta get some of them, too...

well here is what it said on the hasbro site and this site

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP Assortment
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $7.99)

Collect, customize, and compete with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP assortment! Complete with cast metal fusion wheel, ripcord launcher, and assembly tool you can build your top to suit your battle. Whether you choose to build a defense, attack, balance or stamina top type you can enter competition confident that you will reign supreme. To take your battle to new heights, enter the unique code found in each BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP package at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe!

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION SUPER VORTEX BATTLE Set
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99)

Battle right out of the box with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION SUPER VORTEX BATTLE set! Complete with two exclusive BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION tops, two ripcord launchers, an exclusive high-performance SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM arena, official rule book, and tournament grid this set is ready to LET IT RIP! With a unique design, competitors will enjoy enhanced battles in the SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM. Players can enter the included top codes at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION TWO-PACK Assortment
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99)

Challenge your fiercest rival to a showdown as intense as you are with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION FACE-OFF assortment. Each five piece top features specialized parts to build your top to suit your battle; build attack tops, balance tops, defense tops and stamina tops. To take your battle to new heights, enter the unique code found in each BEYBLADE.
METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP package at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BEYSTADIUM Assortment
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99)

This is where battles are fought and won! Each BEYSTADIUM arena in the assortment features unique colors, size, and slope requiring players to plan a strategy and customize their tops for each competition. Choose from three arenas.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE GEAR Assortment
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $7.99)

Prepare yourself for battle and enter confidently into the competition with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE GEAR assortment. Each battle is unique so choose your gear wisely. To get the action started, select from the STRING LAUNCHER, WIND-UP LAUNCHER or LAUNCHER GRIP and send your top into combat.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION REACTOR CHAMBER

Gain the competitive edge with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION REACTOR CHAMBER accessory - this unique tool allows players to spend more time strategizing and less time assembling! Simply select your top's five components, stack them in the chamber, close it up and twist; your BEYBLADE top will instantly be assembled and ready for combat.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE CASE
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99)

Engage in on-the-go battles with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE CASE accessory! With storage for gear and up to 20 BEYBLADE tops, the convenient carry case also opens up into a battle arena to battle anywhere.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION ELECTRONIC TOP Assortment

Supercharge your battle with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION ELECTRONIC TOP assortment. Packed with dramatic action, the tops feature flashing lights and battle sounds. The ELECTRONIC TOPS come preassembled and are the largest scale tops in the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION top collection.
I've read it, just didn't know what you were talking about at this point. Grats!
guys can we please keep this on topic

Also i made a banner for this in flash so if someone could help me tommorow(I'm currently on my wii) it would be greatly appreciated
A banner, huh? Post it, and what are you playing?

Oh, and sorry for being off topic.
(Mar. 02, 2010  1:28 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: A banner, huh? Post it, and what are you playing?

Oh, and sorry for being off topic.

well i can't post it b/c i can't fins a way to upload the swf file (online) and then embed it in my sig
I have found a place to upload it but it doesn't give a url to embed .
well for the banner if you want i have acomputer scanner so i could just scan manga pages and mail them to you and you could put them as like a backround or something for the banner since there is alot of beybattleing in the manga series
(Mar. 02, 2010  1:37 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: well i can't post it b/c i can't fins a way to upload the swf file (online) and then embed it in my sig
I have found a place to upload it but it doesn't give a url to embed .

Just put it as an attatchment to a post straight from your Documents.
.swf isn't an image file, or "banner". We don't support it in a way which you would be able to display it easily here; as BladerAce17 said, you would have to upload it as an attachment and get users to download it to see for themselves.
(Mar. 02, 2010  1:43 AM)♥ Wrote: .swf isn't an image file, or "banner". We don't support it in a way which you would be able to display it easily here; as BladerAce17 said, you would have to upload it as an attachment and get users to download it to see for themselves.

ok well i could upload the .gif version tommorow the only thing is the .gif is a little distorted
Meeting up at Otakon won't be hard.
And will be hella fun :]
Updated OP
Man give this kool battle name
Otakon Beyblade Battle Bash
Something kool :]
(Mar. 02, 2010  4:46 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Man give this kool battle name
Otakon Beyblade Battle Bash
Something kool :]

Beyblade Battle Bash sounds great

also i edited the OP again

EDIT 2: I just e-mailed Otakon and asked them if we could hold the tournament there and where it could be held. I also ask them if we could not hold it at the convention its self if there were any near by parks or vicinity that we could hold it at
(i will copy this and put it in the OP also)

EDIT 3: I was originally at school when i posted this
thanks to a teacher that doesn't care what we do XD

Guys i just checeked the map and there enough registered user in maryland to hold the tournament and there another 8 in philapedia PA alone. So if we can message all these users and ask them to join we can get them to join
I sent a couple of PMs to people. Hopefully they come!

Copy and paste this to anyone your think should come from that area:

"Join the East Coast Tournament, please!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coast-USA"

Without the quotation marks, of course.
(Mar. 03, 2010  1:59 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I sent a couple of PMs to people. Hopefully they come!

Copy and paste this to anyone your think should come from that area:

"Join the East Coast Tournament, please!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-East-coast-USA"

Without the quotation marks, of course.

Great job to help the cause,
.Also on the map i saw alot of ppl are in massachusetts so after we pm those in MD we should PMmassachusetts since the state has like 20 + ppl
My cousins used to live in Massachussets, one of them loved BeybladeUnhappy

I have nothing to do, I'll PM more people.
Me either, but I will still help out. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and be able to go!
Well I think that the best time to play Beyblade is after 6 p.m., but 3 p.m. is fine. O
Why is that?
Well I can get concentrate for the battle all day, and in the night the Moon´s gravity (which is very little, and depends of the month) affect the centrifugal force and centripetal force, giving to the Beyblade more speed, and efficiency.Jeje I´m getting sound like Kenny"the chief"

What do you think?
Do we have an engeneer on the Forum?
Well it won't get dark for a while in Maryland during summer.
Just don't host it at 8 or anytime after :p
I am trying to rave it up and hang with girls hahaha.
Maybe also open it up to hms and plastics also because not everyone will have mfb unless they been to japan or imported. (or in in CaNeDia XD)
So it opening it up to everything could get the blader spirit back into old veterans.
Like mfp tourney and free play for other people.

Also transport of stadiums is gonna suck tho.
I wouldn't want to carry one around the whole day unless I have a hotel. (Which I won't lol)
(Mar. 03, 2010  5:29 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Well it won't get dark for a while in Maryland during summer.
Just don't host it at 8 or anytime after :p
I am trying to rave it up and hang with girls hahaha.
Maybe also open it up to hms and plastics also because not everyone will have mfb unless they been to japan or imported. (or in in CaNeDia XD)
So it opening it up to everything could get the blader spirit back into old veterans.
Like mfp tourney and free play for other people.

Also transport of stadiums is gonna suck tho.
I wouldn't want to carry one around the whole day unless I have a hotel. (Which I won't lol)

yeah a MFB tournament a free play for others sounds like a great idea