24.18%
2PM
23.08%
3PM
18.68%
none of the above
9.89%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
(Feb. 23, 2010  11:39 PM)Ginga_Hagane109 Wrote: that's a great idea! tons of fans pour in to the east coast for Otakon alone, i don't think it will be too much of a hassle to get a tourney together then (IMO anyways)

stormpegasus: Otakon is an annual large scale anime convention that takes place in Baltimore in the convention center. it only lasts for 1 weekend, but it shouldn't be hard to find Beyblade fans there that would want to join

i might be able to go there
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:22 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Just have it at Otakon during the summer.
Makes much more sense.
Importing from Canada won't be that much more expensive.

Thats a great idea. i'll add it to the list it seems the most popular so far. The only problem i see is getting a room cause if we cant we'd have to do it outside. also by waiting till summer we can get the hype going for the fall release. Hey if you guys can use something like mt sig to advertise that would be awesome
(Feb. 24, 2010  12:52 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Thats a great idea. i'll add it to the list it seems the most popular so far. The only problem i see is getting a room cause if we cant we'd have to do it outside. also by waiting till summer we can get the hype going for the fall release. Hey if you guys can use something like mt sig to advertise that would be awesome
ok i might be able to go to that but it will take alot of begging lol but yeah thats pretty much all i can say right now
well dont go begging yet cause we dont have the required 8 members to start a tournament
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:01 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: BladerAce17 i added your request to the list

Thanks! Hey, do you have a way to advertise this? To get other bladers to come? It wouls be a good idea to make flyers, and put it onto this thread. Let members spread them around.

BTW, does this tournament have a name?
IDK my dad thinks i should wait until it comes out in the us because there might be more tournies XD
but i wouldl ike to go to one soon...
probably because its somewhat far if we're having it in PA
ok well its been a few days and we dont have any more possible attendeeas?
remember we need atleast 8 to run the tournament
Gee, way to screw Jersey. It seems that holding a proper event in this part of the country is a hopeless endeavor. I will work my carp off and head to Canada...
Great, I told my parents and they don't trust that the members on this site are kids, and don't want me helping. I can maybe sneak help online, but not go to the tourney unless my parents REALLY EPICALLY cave. SorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorry!

So back to my question from before, is there going to be a name for this?
(Mar. 01, 2010  3:01 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Gee, way to screw Jersey. It seems that holding a proper event in this part of the country is a hopeless endeavor. I will work my carp off and head to Canada...

i can add Nj back i took it off cause i thought ppl wouldnt want to drive from Nj to Md/pa

BladerAce u should listen too ur parents not everyone here is a kid. Don't apologies cause it isnt ur fault and they are only looking out for you (sorry for this sounding cheesy)
No, I know that not everyone isn't a kid here, and that they are looking out for me. But to the point that they won't let me help at all. Sorry(repeatedly) was for almost defiantely not being able to go, making it harder for you to get the tournament ready with one less person. No one is signing up, even though so many people are around the are. Also, just because they're protecting me, doesn't mean that I have to completely like itUnhappy

So, no name yet. I had an idea...
well we only need 4 more people i might not be able to go either though it depends on where its at like i said before
(Mar. 01, 2010  3:24 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: No, I know that not everyone isn't a kid here, and that they are looking out for me. But to the point that they won't let me help at all. Sorry(repeatedly) was for almost defiantely not being able to go, making it harder for you to get the tournament ready with one less person. No one is signing up, even though so many people are around the are. Also, just because they're protecting me, doesn't mean that I have to completely like itUnhappy

So, no name yet. I had an idea...

ok i understand. so what was ur idea for a name?
From the way it looks Otakon will most likly be the place Day: Saturday July 31 Time: Tba
Where at otakon Tba
(Mar. 01, 2010  3:10 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Great, I told my parents and they don't trust that the members on this site are kids, and don't want me helping. I can maybe sneak help online, but not go to the tourney unless my parents REALLY EPICALLY cave. SorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorry!

So back to my question from before, is there going to be a name for this?

Your parents could just watch you at the tournament, that way they could help you if anything does happen. Which I doubt something bad would happen.
(Mar. 01, 2010  3:48 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ok i understand. so what was ur idea for a name?

Beyblade Battle Blitz
Some of these are inconvientent...cuz some kids have lotz of homework...aftercare...so...we can't get on in time...I live in southeast us...
(Mar. 01, 2010  9:18 PM)Dranzer_61098_ Wrote: Some of these are inconvientent...cuz some kids have lotz of homework...aftercare...so...we can't get on in time...I live in southeast us...

Well its at the end of july and every school in the US should be out (except summer school) .

I thought of a name

Defend the bey .
oh carp mfb only well that sucks if only it was plastics or hms then i would go but i dont have any mfb yet and im waiting for them to come out in america before i get any well if you decide to change it to plastics or hms then please let me know i would love to go to this tournament but sadly i dont have any mfb beyblades so i wont be able to go also i asked my mom and if i can get my grandparents to agree to take me then i should be able to go (if its plasticsor hms)
stormpegasis, just order from Canada if that's the case!
(Mar. 01, 2010  11:51 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: stormpegasis, just order from Canada if that's the case!
i cant i would have to use my own money and im saveing mymoney until the new ones come out so that i can get all of the beyblade stuff that i want and pretty much all of my money is comeing from my birthday whichis on august 31
Ah okay, then I guess your best bet IS to wait for a while. Too bad. My birthday is in April, so that's why I'm getting from Canada.
(Mar. 02, 2010  12:46 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Ah okay, then I guess your best bet IS to wait for a while. Too bad. My birthday is in April, so that's why I'm getting from Canada.
i should have around 70-80 dollars when the beyblades come out so right now im trying to decide on which ones i get and also i was thinking and maybe we should also have another tournament at the launch of the new beyblades line to help spread the word (btw i know this doesnt belong here but earlyer i was launching my plastic beyblades on top of ice and it was awsome so now im wondering how the new ones will be on ice lol)
(Mar. 02, 2010  12:55 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: i should have around 70-80 dollars when the beyblades come out so right now im trying to decide on which ones i get and also i was thinking and maybe we should also have another tournament at the launch of the new beyblades line to help spread the word (btw i know this doesnt belong here but earlyer i was launching my plastic beyblades on top of ice and it was awsome so now im wondering how the new ones will be on ice lol)

How many blades do you want? Like, 8 copies of each blade? Ice blading sounds like fun, though.