[East Coast, USA] NEW The Beysharks Team

-__- Second Page...

@ Ultimatefry PM me the Address brah

BeybladeWrecker ... Declined...
The earthquake was horrific. A scene of a horror movie. The "We Rip For Japan" Movement can help us show our appreciation for our beloved country who gave us these battling tops. Basically, tomorrow at 1:00 pm (For the East Coast of US) get all of your friends together, make a youtube video, blade until your fingers fall off, everyone who does this will, at our first meeting will recieve a FREE Storm Pegasis 105 RF.

Don't forget to donate to our various charities for Japan

Sincerely,
Beysharks Leader Jake
For everyone that is legitimately on this team, I challenge all of you to a team battle. Pick your top 3 bladers for the battle and PM me when you accept. We can think of a time and place when you are ready. My team is ready. We will be waiting.
No, thank you.
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:11 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: No, thank you.

What ? Then what is the point of having teams then ?
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:11 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: No, thank you.

What ? Then what is the point of having teams then ?

My thoughts exactly. That is the first time I have ever known a team to avoid a challenge.
If this team is not interested in doing anything then let me close this topic for good ...
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If this team is not interested in doing anything then let me close this topic for good ...

Please do. It is unfortunate that they will not even come out to play.
I said no thank you because we are already discussing about having a meeting, I don't want to be over-booked. And we are just starting out as a team again. And we would never avoid a challenge, we simply don't want to be caught up with the inconvienience of discussing with another team yet. YET. But I will contact you, Bluezee, when we will be available for a confrontation. Smile
Bluezee never said a date. You shouldn't make your words sound so final. :?
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Bluezee never said a date. You shouldn't make your words sound so final. :?

Yeah, I guess I should have explained that in my first post to Bluezee.
err...anyways...

ATTENTION ALL BEYSHARK MEMBERS

Any New Jersey people here are in luck Joyful_2 Deikailo has decided to host a tournament in New Jersey, in a store called All Things Fun in April. More details on the thread. (Hopefully the turnout is good, and I get to meet some people from my town who play Beyblade besides me...no recess and people much more addicted to Call of Duty, Halo, and even Chess, makes me a loner sometimes.) Spread the word so we can make this another monthly venue for Beybattles! Go! Spread the word! You there, spread the word! Gooo!!! (I gots the links in my sig, why can't yall?)

In other news, my dog died, and Deikailo is also hosting a tournament in Kings Games this March.
Unhappy My dog died last year. Sorry man...
But I might actually be able to make it to that tourney.

Beysharks: Are We Disbanded?

After that, I dunno, I guess it was a feud, anyways, you might think we will disband once again. We ARE NOT DISBANDING. But, I'm thinking about have a "Local" meeting. Instead of having it in PA, we'll have it at Maryland. North East Maryland, Plumtree Park in Bel Air, I will PM everyone the details probably tomorrow. Thank You! Jake
I wish I could join , but I'm only ten. Here`s my application in case you would like to make an exception for me. Name:Jarvis Age:10, will be eleven in May Beyblade:mostly Attack and Defense What place would you like to haveConfusedupervisor Experience: Awesome! I`ve played with the classic beys when I was little and I know a lot of beyblading techniques. Able to come to meetings: If the meetings are in New Jersey State:New Jersey Why you want to join:I want to be in a team and battle the best bladers!
I'll have to think about it. Please PM me the bey you usually use Smile
ATTENTION ALL BEYSHARK MEMBERS

Any New Jersey people here are in luck I(Kid Sniper) have decided to host a tournament in New Jersey, in a store called Gamers Gambit in May. More details on the thread. (Hopefully the turnout is good, and I get to meet some people from my town who play Beyblade besides me...no recess and people much more addicted to beyblading by themselves and trolling on the internet makes me a loner sometimes.) Spread the word so we can make this another monthly venue for Beybattles! Go! Spread the word! You there, spread the word! Gooo!!! (I gots the links in my sig, why can't yall?)
I just want to know, is it too late to attempt to enter? ._., but i'll try anywho!
Name: Soopah? meh, Glenn is fine
Beyblade type: more or less stamina, and some defense
What place would you like to have: er, from the way things are set up, I could go for rookie, hopefully a veteran in some time
,Experience: well, I've never been in a tournament, but i'm one of the best at my middle schools beyblade club ^^''
Able to come to meeting: I might! it all depends on the time, date, and place. would prefer VA, but I know that you guys have meeting..actually, haven't read around much, where do you guys usually meet?
Reason for wanting to join: Never been on a team here, and there aren't many teams here in VA worth the time(as most of them are 7 or 9, and use uncustomized beys), oh, and it sounds interesting anyways.
13 members now.
still no direct answer weather I can join? aw :<
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:15 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: ATTENTION ALL BEYSHARK MEMBERS

Any New Jersey people here are in luck I(Kid Sniper) have decided to host a tournament in New Jersey, in a store called Gamers Gambit in May. More details on the thread. (Hopefully the turnout is good, and I get to meet some people from my town who play Beyblade besides me...no recess and people much more addicted to beyblading by themselves and trolling on the internet makes me a loner sometimes.) Spread the word so we can make this another monthly venue for Beybattles! Go! Spread the word! You there, spread the word! Gooo!!! (I gots the links in my sig, why can't yall?)

Did you just copy every word I said about the All Things Fun tournament after "May"?
Increativity is very common among people, that could be why.
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:35 PM)Bluezee Wrote: For everyone that is legitimately on this team, I challenge all of you to a team battle. Pick your top 3 bladers for the battle and PM me when you accept. We can think of a time and place when you are ready. My team is ready. We will be waiting.
I May not be the Top three but I'LL FACE YOU ANYDAY just pick the time and place Heck we can battle At a tournament Near Bring it on!
(Apr. 04, 2011  11:32 PM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:35 PM)Bluezee Wrote: For everyone that is legitimately on this team, I challenge all of you to a team battle. Pick your top 3 bladers for the battle and PM me when you accept. We can think of a time and place when you are ready. My team is ready. We will be waiting.
I May not be the Top three but I'LL FACE YOU ANYDAY just pick the time and place Heck we can battle At a tournament Near Bring it on!
West Berlin, NJ. Next month. He'll be there.
(Apr. 04, 2011  11:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  11:32 PM)Ichiro Wrote:
West Berlin, NJ. Next month. He'll be there.
Awesome, Bluezee get Ready Cause I'm not going Easy!
Well then I guess I have accepted the challenge without even knowing.