Sept

*EVENT CANCELLED* Let's Change The Meta With More Stock!!!

Mesa, AZ
Ronin Games (Formally Godzilla Games/Olympus Games)
1350 S Gilbert Rd suite C1
1PM on 09/07/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
12 cash

To cover the venue cost.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ **

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!

MY TOURNAMENT ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH - THIS SATURDAY - IS CANCELLED! I am very sorry that I have to do this, but I am ill and do not want to get anyone else sick. This is the first time that I have ever had to cancel a tournament and I am sorry to disappoint those who are signed up, but there is no way around it this time. Thank you for your understanding.

We will be accepting CASH ONLY! Please bring exact dollar amount if possible. 

If you want to participate, you must sign up ahead of time on the tournament page here by having a WBO profile and clicking "join tournament". 

According to the WBO official rules, people are not allowed to use Unbranded/Fake beys / parts. You can use ONLY OFFICIAL Hasbro and Takara Tomy (TT) merchandise. If you have any more questions DM me here "DratiniKing10" or my discord "Dratini King #0308". You can review the official rules. Here are the Beyblade X Format Rules made by WBO: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CIXcYMoVEXVse8gGpAzKpoLOhQa3R_gEbtNmSMFVIEo/edit 

12:30PM - 12:50PM: Check In
12:50PM - 12:55PM: Announcements
12:55PM - 1PM: Bracket Set up and Tournament Starts
Note: the tournament will end by 4pm, but possibly sooner. 

** IMPORTANT NOTE ** -- You MUST be signed in by 12:55PM **
WBO Rules state that once the tournament starts, participants can NOT be added. 
PLEASE COME EARLY so you don't miss out! 

We will be using the Takara Tomy Xtreme stadium for this tournament.

Spin Finish: 1 point
Over Finish: 2 Points 
Burst Finish: 2 Points
Xtreme Finish: 3 Points

Fist Stage: 5 Points
Final Stage: 7 Points

First Stage is 1on1 - This means that you can only use 1 Beyblade in battle. For this tournament you will be using 1 stock Beyblade (How they come) throughout the battle, but if you want to use more than 1 stock X Beyblade, you may change stock Beyblades in between opponents

Final Stage is 1on1 - Same information as First Stage above.

*BANNED BEYBLADES!!!* These 2 Beyblades can NOT be used in this tournament. 
ShinobiShadow: The bit can damage stadiums
WizardRod: Too overpowered 

Raffle: For the people who do not make it to finals, there will 2 free raffle prizes that everyone who is not in the finals will be in the drawing to win. 

Participant Cap: 18 
(Firm Cap) 

** PLEASE LEAVE the TOURNAMENT ONLINE if you are unable to attend. Do NOT no show ** 
The WBO states that if you sign up for a tournament and you don't show without leaving the tournament officially ahead of time the WBO will give you a penalty against your profile. This info is listed within the WBO Community Rules if you want to read more. Link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ 

We will NOT be providing lunch or drinks so please bring your own. There are drink vending machines within the venue. 

This is an INDOOR and air conditioned venue. We are very grateful to have found a place indoors that is willing to host our tournament. We hope that the staff at Ronin Games will find all of our group members to be enjoyable and polite, so that they are willing to host us again in the future. If so, we can continue to have tournaments throughout the HOT Arizona summer. Please be kind and patient. 

There may be card tournaments happening at the same time as our tournament. We must be as QUIET as possible to not interrupt their tournaments. 

We understand that Bladers (especially if they are children) want to bring people with them, but please be mindful we only have a limited amount of space within their business. Please try to limit the amount of people observing to 1 or 2 people per Blader. Thank you. 

If anyone has any questions about the format or rules, please reach out to me on here "DratiniKing10" or on Discord "Dratini King#0308". We look forward to seeing you all there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Jul. 25, 2024  7:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This event has been approved.

Thanks #Fafnir
(Jul. 26, 2024  3:26 AM)Phoenixontopp22 Wrote: Can I have wizard rod?

You don't have to claim beys this time and read the description
@glitchy.iso Welcome to the WBO

Brandus Welcome to the WBO

Genesis5 Welcome to the WBO
(Aug. 19, 2024  3:14 AM)vampiresquid01 Wrote: Can I use Beyblade Burst beys

No sorry. This format is Beyblade X beys only
(Aug. 19, 2024  3:14 AM)vampiresquid01 Wrote: Can I use Beyblade Burst beys

For what it's worth, there is a new series of X out in stores locally that is very affordable. They cost like 8-15 dollars a package and the 15 dollar ones come with a launcher. They are made by Takara Tomy sold by Hasbro so they are high quality at a cheaper price then you would buy Takara Tomy beys online. I have been most successful at finding them at some GameStops (The larger ones) locally and most Targets. I live in the East Valley of Phoenix and can tell you which GameStop locations have them if your interested.
Hello I just signed up so I could join this tournament, I see in the description it's a firm cap of 18 players but the sign up allows 20 - may I still participate? If not, no worries, I will remove myself from the sign up & look at joining next time if you organize another tournament like this.
(Aug. 26, 2024  1:58 PM)Cthul00 Wrote: Hello I just signed up so I could join this tournament, I see in the description it's a firm cap of 18 players but the sign up allows 20 - may I still participate? If not, no worries, I will remove myself from the sign up & look at joining next time if you organize another tournament like this.

Yes you can still participate. The reason why it says that the cap is 20 even though the firm cap is 18 is because I raised the cap to 20. I am glad you are able to participate. Can't wait to meet you in person.
* TOURNAMENT CANCELED * MY TOURNAMENT ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH - THIS SATURDAY - IS CANCELED! I am very sorry that I have to do this, but I am ill and do not want to get anyone else sick. This is the first time that I have ever had to cancel a tournament and I am sorry to disappoint those who are signed up, but there is no way around it this time. Thank you for your understanding.  

Connor akabane SkyhoundLettuceMenace, CabbageSavage, Jacob porchas Maverick AkinGenesis5glitchy.iso Incel Steve

Aegar21, Cowerosity, Valt307, yubelgod_97, Phoenixontopp22, Earthbound-God BlazedBladerThephoenixking, Cthul00 PyschoLonginus
This matches for event have now been processed.