EDS Draft

EDS is an upgraded version of DS. It is part of the Defense series (WD,D,SD, EWD , DS,). Bearings and cores are added to implement the " free spinning" gimmick. It is essentially better than DS in stamina due to the free spinning gimmick. This performance tip is hollow in the middle in order to create centrifugal force. However , it is not notable.

it is outclassed by WD , D , SD. However it also has LAD , which can add seconds to its total spin time, and can improve its chance to OS Defense combos. Although it remains superior to ES and S in stamina because it has the capability to regain its balance easily. EDS is best used with BD145
because of EDS' height, it can prevent BD145 from scraping , which is a problem with BD145WD, and generally can be equal to WD combos with BD145EDS.

Use in Defense Customization:
Even though EDS is a stamina performance tip. EDS can be utilized in the Defense Combo : Duo Aquario / Kerbecs or MSF-H Revizer Genbull BD145EDS.

Use in Stamina Customization:
aside from Defense , it is also good in Stamina , EDS could also be utilized in the Spin Stealer combo : Gargole Dragooon BD145EDS. Because of Gargole Dragooon's weight , it actually has Defense along with stamina because of EDS.

Availability:
EDS can be obtained from BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

Tests:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MSF-H-Re...l-BD145EDS
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gargole-...n-BD145EDS

Overall:
EDS is a great tip when paired to BD145, because of its height and freespinning gimmick. It used to be top tier in terms of stamina with Duo Hades/Cygnus BD145EDS. And it is a great tip with Revizer Genbull BD145EDS in terms of defense. Although it has LAD , it has less than WD. But not really outclassed though , because of its capability with BD145.
when you say what it is outclassed by, try to include what it outclasses the part in. because to me, eds is a stamina tip, and i know FOR SURE that cs, rb, rs, and rdf have horrible stamina compared to eds. also, try to fix your grammar.
(Dec. 22, 2015  1:48 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: when you say what it is outclassed by, try to include what it outclasses the part in. because to me, eds is a stamina tip, and i know FOR SURE that cs, rb, rs, and rdf have horrible stamina compared to eds. also, try to fix your grammar.
Well , im trying to state that CS RB RS and RDF outclass it by defense, not by stamina. ill fix it right away.

EDIT : I removed EDS being outclassed in defense. and i tried to fix my grammar.
Hm, the community had worked hard on a Scythe Kronos T125EDS draft and at this point, I would just concentrate my efforts into finishing it, because it was close to being complete : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-113-S...pid1240080
(Dec. 22, 2015  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the community had worked hard on a Scythe Kronos T125EDS draft and at this point, I would just concentrate my efforts into finishing it, because it was close to being complete : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-113-S...pid1240080
Hm , so this doesn't count?
It would have counted if this draft was much better than what we already worked on, but I am not sure.
By the way, I found these tests by Kain Highwind. Apparently EDS remains a modern top-tier part even in Zero-g ? Well, perhaps that was before the introduction of F230, but still.

EDIT : Or not, hah ...

In any case, it should be made clearer that EDS is actually best used when paired with BD145, which the other draft mentioned, and that it is basically just outside the line to be top-tier. I doubt it was outclassed by WD though, since that Bottom was released way before it. You should check out these testing topics :
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=worl...yblade.org
(Dec. 22, 2015  11:07 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: EDS is an upgraded version of DS. It is part of the Defense series (WD,D,SD, EWD , DS,) (add period )Bearings and cores are added to implement the " freespinning" gimmick. It is essentially better than DS in stamina and defense due to the freespinning gimmick (Free spin does not add to defense, its usually the opposite). This performance tip is hollow in the middle in order to create centrifugal force. However, it is not notable.

(capitalize)it is outclassed by WD , D , SD. Though ( "Although it") remains superior to ES and S in stamina because it has the capability to regain its balance easily.

Even though EDS is a stamina performance tip. EDS can be utilized in the Defense Combo : Scythe Aquario/Kerbecs BD145EDS. Because of EDS' height, it can prevent BD145 from scraping.(This combo is super old, Duo BD145EDS is what your looking for.)

Also, EDS's LAD was pretty good, might be worth noting.
(Dec. 23, 2015  5:49 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: [quote='Get Rekt' pid='1302291' dateline='1450778841']
EDS is an upgraded version of DS. It is part of the Defense series (WD,D,SD, EWD , DS,) (add period )Bearings and cores are added to implement the " freespinning" gimmick. It is essentially better than DS in stamina and defense due to the freespinning gimmick (Free spin does not add to defense, its usually the opposite). This performance tip is hollow in the middle in order to create centrifugal force. However, it is not notable.

(capitalize)it is outclassed by WD , D , SD. Though ( "Although it") remains superior to ES and S in stamina because it has the capability to regain its balance easily.

Even though EDS is a stamina performance tip. EDS can be utilized in the Defense Combo : Scythe Aquario/Kerbecs BD145EDS. Because of EDS' height, it can prevent BD145 from scraping.(This combo is super old, Duo BD145EDS is what your looking for.)

Thanks! also nice signature Grin
(Dec. 23, 2015  6:03 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  5:49 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: [quote='Get Rekt' pid='1302291' dateline='1450778841']
EDS is an upgraded version of DS. It is part of the Defense series (WD,D,SD, EWD , DS,) (add period )Bearings and cores are added to implement the " freespinning" gimmick. It is essentially better than DS in stamina and defense due to the freespinning gimmick (Free spin does not add to defense, its usually the opposite). This performance tip is hollow in the middle in order to create centrifugal force. However, it is not notable.

good draft friend!! but i think you should replace sythe/duo aqurio/kerbecs BD145EDS with (MSF-L/MSF-H) Gembu ^2 BD145EDS as there is almost no reason to use Duo/Sythe over Gembu
(Dec. 23, 2015  8:22 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2015  6:03 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:

good draft friend!! but i think you should replace sythe/duo aqurio/kerbecs BD145EDS with (MSF-L/MSF-H) Gembu ^2 BD145EDS as there is almost no reason to use Duo/Sythe over Gembu
thanks FIREFIRE! will do.
now it's perfect
Genbull Genbull BD145EDS hasn't been extensively tested, iirc Duo BD145EDS used to be too tier.
Thanks Dragon King EX , I added the Overall section and some things.
I updated many things in the quote below, so this should be copied for any future edits. A lot of sentences were badly done, incomplete with no verb or object, just a subject. One thing that stops me from semi-approving this draft though is that the combinations listed in the Defense section are actually Stamina ... ?

(Dec. 22, 2015  11:07 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: EDS is an upgraded version of DS. It is part of the Defense series (WD, D, SD, EWD & DS). Bearings and a core are added to implement the "free spinning" gimmick, which makes it essentially better than DS in Stamina. It is outclassed by WD, D and SD though. However, it also has slight [[Life After Death]] abilities, which can add seconds to its total spin time, and can improve its chances to outspin Defense combos. It remains superior to ES and S in Stamina because it has the capability to regain its balance easily. EDS is best used with BD145
because of Eternal Defense Sharp' height: it can prevent BD145 from scraping during the majority of the battle, which is a problem with BD145WD, but it also aids BD145 roll for better last-second Stamina at the end of the battle.

Even though EDS is a Stamina Performance Tip, it can be utilized in the Defense Combo Duo Cygnus/Hades or MSF-H Revizer Genbull BD145EDS.

Use in Stamina Customization:
Aside from Defense, it is also good in Stamina. EDS could be utilized in the Spin Stealer combo Gargole Dragooon BD145EDS. Because of Gargole Dragooon's weight, it actually has Defense along with stamina because of EDS.

Releases:
EDS can be obtained from BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

Tests:

Overall:
EDS is a great tip when paired to BD145, because of its height and freespinning gimmick. It used to be top tier in terms of Stamina with Duo Hades/Cygnus BD145EDS. And it is a decent Performance Tip with Revizer Genbull BD145EDS in terms of Defense. Although it has LAD, it has less uses than WD and EWD, which explains why it has slipped from the competitive metagame.