Duo Cygnus 160PD

great tests and ideas, ingulit!

i know that duo is supposed to outclass death in terms of stamina and defense, but i feel that death cygnus 160 PD might be worth testing as well. while death does not have duo's perfectly round shape, the protrusions may help in "grinding down" the stamina of opposing beys, so a slightly more aggressive take on stamina customs.
Hmm... That's a pretty good idea, in my book. I just wonder if it has more outward weight in proportion to duo. If not, It wouldn't spin as fast, and the affects might effect if more than usual...
TiredI'm still sticking with my defence/stamina balance type until it's disproven.
Maybe Jade/Fusion can work...
You know, that's actually a good idea! Might produce a bit more recoil since it has protrusions on it, but it could increase the stamina even farther!
Has LW160 even had testing in right spin? If W145 does so well in right spin, I suspect reversing that effect would have disastrous effects on stamina.

Would be much more interested in SA165.
SA165 would have to be in Attack Mode since it won't fit on Duo in Normal Mode...
I tried LW160 and mentioned the test results in my blog. LW160 is inferior to 160 in right spin for stamina.

SA165 can be used on Duo, but you can't screw the face bolt down as far as on other tracks. I'm testing it now.
Can you put this against your Phantom Hades 90MF custom? I want to know if it's tall enough to avoid Phantom's attacks.
Hm, very good combo idea! Duo is great for Stamina, Cygnus is a good stamina CW, a track that is on a height not as tall as 230 and taller than 145 and PD is awesome for stamina but very rare to see in competitive combos. With 160, it doesn't get lifted when attacked by a LTAC/ MTAC, very good and nice job! But one downside, it doesn't have as much wobble space as 230.

Can ya test this vs Phantom Gasher/Hades W145MF using the sliding shoot in attack mode? Thanks.
i really wana see this vs duo Aquario/cancer/cygnus 230mb this duo 160pd combo might be another stamina combo
that could counter duo 230mb (if anyone could test it)
He doesn't have two Duos.

But yes, MF-H Duo Cygnus 230 MB is the bey to test this against.
can you test against left spin and attack?
Er... yah, from my informal testing, Duo 230MB/D/SD stomps this thing. :\ Duo has a seriously hard time dealing with anything taller than it.

Hence informal, though... I could be wrong.
How about against Phantom/Duo Cancer/Cygnus SA165EWD?
I would agree with you
I would like to inquire of anyone who may have tried this...

How does this combo do against Dragooon spin equalizers in general? PD looks pretty darn wide, and Duo can provide some decent LAD apart from using a track to support it, so I would assume it may be able to beat a couple left-spin combinations. Anyone tried this? Just wondering. Smile
I know I've tested that at some point, and IIRC it was just barely too tall such that it fell over... I think. I did just get a new PD, so in the next couple of days (kinda busy atm) I can do some official tests to double-check, because I don't totally remember and that's a good question.