Duo αeclipse – CoroCoro Beyblade Burst God Design Contest Winner

(Jan. 25, 2018  11:31 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: What issue of CoroCoro are these being released in??

The March issue
The issue will be released in February(the Corocoro issues are always marked as the month after the month it releases)
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:41 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2018  11:31 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: What issue of CoroCoro are these being released in??

The March issue
The issue will be released in February(the Corocoro issues are always marked as the month after the month it releases)

Is it the regular March CoroCoro Ichiban or the March CoroCoro aniki magazine? Cus im gunna pre order the issue Tonite
(Jan. 26, 2018  1:24 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  12:41 AM)Mage Wrote: The March issue

Is it the regular March CoroCoro Ichiban or the March CoroCoro aniki magazine? Cus im gunna pre order the issue Tonite

The regular one
You know the steps to get it right? It doesn't just come with the magazine
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:21 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  1:24 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Is it the regular March CoroCoro Ichiban or the March CoroCoro aniki magazine? Cus im gunna pre order the issue Tonite

The regular one

Oh I didn't realize that, feelsbadman, then I guess I'll have to wait to see it on eBay. I still plan on getting it whenever it releases
any guess on the parts!
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: any guess on the parts!

They only give you the layers, they don't come with a disk or a driver
If yall want a combo you could try with this beyblade, try dE 7S Ul. Maybe we now have something uniform to test combos with.
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:21 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  1:24 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Is it the regular March CoroCoro Ichiban or the March CoroCoro aniki magazine? Cus im gunna pre order the issue Tonite

The regular one

if im not mistaken you need to send a postcard right? if so im gonna be super sad
(Jan. 26, 2018  4:51 PM)Lunr Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:21 AM)Mage Wrote: The regular one

if im not mistaken you need to send a postcard right? if so im gonna be super sad

Yep, you have to send the postcard that'll be included in the Corocoro along with I think ¥1000? Of course, you have to have a Japanese address for them to send you it
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:17 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  4:51 PM)Lunr Wrote: if im not mistaken you need to send a postcard right? if so im gonna be super sad

Yep, you have to send the postcard that'll be included in the Corocoro along with I think ¥1000? Of course, you have to have a Japanese address for them to send you it

Do You think Leo Burst Would sell these?
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:27 PM)Lunr Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:17 PM)Mage Wrote: Yep, you have to send the postcard that'll be included in the Corocoro along with I think ¥1000? Of course, you have to have a Japanese address for them to send you it

Do You think Leo Burst Would sell these?

I think Leo Burst said he wouldn’t sell anymore, but he might
(Jan. 26, 2018  10:09 PM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:27 PM)Lunr Wrote: Do You think Leo Burst Would sell these?

I think Leo Burst said he wouldn’t sell anymore, but he might

I hope so because i really need those beys in my collection
Cool! I really like the design of this. Fun little gimmick and I hope the teeth are good on it.
I wonder... What if one side has better teeth? Or if one side is made for stamina, and the other for attack. Also, I could see this getting some rules put on it.

( No switching in battles. Only between.) Sounds reasonable.
though this thing separately is recoil heavy or a layer that looks like it will be M2, I won't judge just yet...It looks so strange, especially for performance IRL.

but nice colors, and a fun gimmick, if nothing else. I'll wait and see how it performs...
The moon one looks like it has some crazy teeth
The Moon Ver. looks like it'll be great for Attack. The shape of the contact points almost reminds me of God Valkyrie or Legend Spriggan with those nasty slopes. I might look at getting these layers when I can actually afford them.
The sun one looks decent for defence maybe? It's shape reminds me of baldur
(Feb. 12, 2018  7:44 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: The Moon Ver. looks like it'll be great for Attack. The shape of the contact points almost reminds me of God Valkyrie or Legend Spriggan with those nasty slopes. I might look at getting these layers when I can actually afford them.

And also a bit of resemblance to lost longinus shape
(Jan. 26, 2018  5:17 PM)Mage Wrote: Yep, you have to send the postcard that'll be included in the Corocoro along with I think ¥1000? Of course, you have to have a Japanese address for them to send you it

Do you know where I can read more about how this works? For example, amount of time given to send the postcard and money in, limit to how many we can request, etc.
(Feb. 12, 2018  9:57 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: The sun one looks decent for defence maybe? It's shape reminds me of baldur

From the video the sun is a defense bey, at least they say so.
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:36 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: any guess on the parts!

They only give you the layers, they don't come with a disk or a driver

Whatttttt, I was legit going to preorder this beyblade cause I thought it was gonna come in with a disk and driver! So what can we can combine this layer with to make it viable for play? Will they ever come out with a disk or driver specifically for the duo eclipse? If that is the case, I will just wait for the whole beyblade to come out because I don't wanna just get a layer LOL
(Feb. 12, 2018  8:57 PM)SirBeybladeALot Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:36 AM)Mage Wrote: They only give you the layers, they don't come with a disk or a driver

Whatttttt, I was legit going to preorder this beyblade cause I thought it was gonna come in with a disk and driver! So what can we can combine this layer with to make it viable for play? Will they ever come out with a disk or driver specifically for the duo eclipse? If that is the case, I will just wait for the whole beyblade to come out because I don't wanna just get a layer LOL

in the pictures provided in the teaser images for each bey, we can see that they both use 7 Star as the disk and frame for both of there combos! i already pre ordered them and i plan on using dE(Moon V.)7S.Ds .

and i think that they both could easily be two of the strongest tier layer parts to be released for the burst god series. And i feel like these beys will be OP because none of there designs is used to be a fancy gimmick (BESIDES THE FACT THAT THEY COMBINE) so alone i dont think that they have individual gimmicks and each ones shape looks incredibly well-suited to get the job done for attack(moon version) and defense(sun version). TOO BAD NONE OF IT WILL MATTER COMPETITIVELY BECAUSE TT PLANS ON REALEASING A WHOLE NEW SERIES OF SOLID METAL SPHERES. but anyways, super excited for this release though and the duo Eclipse moon version might be my favorite bey design like ever
The sun version prob won't be good for defense. It has a lot of contact points.