Dubstep Thread

I was just stating a fact I wasn't talking to you and I know who excision, bassnectar and Klaypex are I listen to them.
Knock off the pissing contest, guys.
*Deleted.*
I wouldn't say it's amazing, it's just another generic dubstep banger that made to keep people dancing.
I love how i show my friends that skrillex itself isnt a genre.(Dubstep is a sub genre of a sub genre BTW) I prefer the soothing dubstep instead of the BOOM HSIBFULISHVBLNADBAKLJBVLJHSA: sound.
So, have any of you all heard any good dubstep as of late? I think it's not as great as it used to be, what do you all think?
For the longest time I thought dubstep was a band. Then I listened to some dubstep song, I hated it Tongue_out. I still don't like it very much but one song I guess is kinda okay is scary monsters and nice sprites.
I got to see Krewella, Steve Aoki, amd David Guetta at the Sunset Music Festival in tampa, I'm seeing Zedd in September, I missed Cookie Monsta Unhappy I hope the Beyblade Tournament won't conflict with the Zedd concert... also my gfx shop logo has a dubstep theme if you guys noticed lol
I'm not a serious dubsteper, but I like some of DJ Fletch's stuff Especially, Sesame street, LoZ and super mario(I don't know the names exactly but I know what he dubstepped).
(Aug. 10, 2013  10:51 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm not a serious dubsteper, but I like some of DJ Fletch's stuff Especially, Sesame street, LoZ and super mario(I don't know the names exactly but I know what he dubstepped).
Try Knife Party, it is hardcore.
Skrillex: Not dubstep. PM me and I will explain lol.
Knife Party is pretty awesome, I've listened to Excision since the summer of '08. I like aggressive beats and stuff.
If anyone likes trap music, look up Shake Baby Shake (Bauuer Remix)
Finally! Someone who likes Knife Party! Has anyone heard of Bassnectar? If you like chill dubstep, but slightly bangtastic, try out the song Magical World. It's not all that great, but worth checking out..
(Aug. 10, 2013  11:41 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Finally! Someone who likes Knife Party! Has anyone heard of Bassnectar? If you like chill dubstep, but slightly bangtastic, try out the song Magical World. It's not all that great, but worth checking out..
I use to listen to bassnectar when I first got into dubstep. I liked the songs timestretch, Basshead, Cozza frenzy, and Upside down. I think Magical World is ok but not great compared to Cozza Frenzy! lol
I saw centipede and bonfire, Pretty cool but I wish the songs were a bit longer.
(Aug. 11, 2013  12:02 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I saw centipede and bonfire, Pretty cool but I wish the songs were a bit longer.
I love centipede and I got to see them as well at Sunset Music Festival! it was epically loud! I'm going to Ultra next year. Have you heard Powerglove? it's good as well, Internet Friends was the first song I heard by them, it was really weird hearing that song the first time lol kinda creepy
Like I said I'm not to out there with dubstep, my dad's a DJ and has a well varied play list sooooo... yeah.
Bassnectar is another I listened to for awhile
(Aug. 11, 2013  6:59 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Bassnectar is another I listened to for awhile
Yeah me too, my favorite song was Cozza frenzy.
By far the best dubstep song ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga6jM4yRyHw
LOL Inspector gadget was one of the first dubstep songs I heard. Chrispy is good at doing remixes!
EDIT: Check out chrispy remix of rude boy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kv3BkWnhIc