Dranzer GT Draft- DONE!

Actually guys, after some googling, methinks Phoenix may be right. Our spin gear page mentions a middle clutch, and wikipedia mentions it resembling final clutch and being exclusively used on Dranzer gt. (That said wikipedia also says "the two gt beys", sooooo...)

I guess it's a more sensitive final clutch or something :s

http://www.worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-...?pid=39668
oh..shoot..yeah..PI is right...apologize for you PI...

Quote:BB: Miccle Clutch Base ( Dranzer GT version)

Middle Clutch Base (Dranzer GT Version) allows the Metal Semi-Flat Engine Gear to be activated in the middle of the battle where the RPM of Dranzer GT is moderately high in order for the Reverse Engine to function, and does not contain any other notable features as it is only compatible with certain beyblades, primarily engine gear types.In addition, this BB is a very tall BB that it can be lifted up easily by any lower Upper Attack Combos beyblades. Thus, this BB does not has high value in the competitive game.

Thanks Th!nk
I would make clear that it's clutch is unique, as that is certainly notable. A quick description would be nice, it always stands out in my memory, eheh :3
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:38 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
Quote:BB: Miccle Clutch Base (Dranzer GT version)

Middle Clutch Base is a one of a kind BB as it is only released with Dranzer GT Middle Clutch Base (Dranzer GT Version) allows the Metal Semi-Flat Engine Gear to be activated in the middle of the battle where the RPM of Dranzer GT is moderately high in order for the Reverse Engine to function, and does not contain any other notable features as it is only compatible with certain beyblades, primarily engine gear types.In addition, this BB is a very tall BB that it can be lifted up easily by any lower Upper Attack Combos beyblades. Thus, this BB does not has high value in the competitive game.

like this Th!nk?
on the edited section for AR,is it ok to replace?
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:38 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
Quote:BB: Middle Clutch Base (Dranzer GT version)

Middle Clutch Base is a one of a kind BB as it is only released with Dranzer GT Middle Clutch Base (Dranzer GT Version) allows the Metal Semi-Flat Engine Gear to be activated in the middle of the battle where the RPM of Dranzer GT is moderately high in order for the Reverse Engine to function, and does not contain any other notable features as it is only compatible with certain beyblades, primarily engine gear types. In addition, this BB is a very tall BB that it can be lifted up easily by any lower Upper Attack Combos beyblades. Thus, this BB does not has high value in the competitive game.

like this Th!nk?
on the edited section for AR,is it ok to replace?

Great edit, that miccle clutch was bothering me. I also spaced a period out.
Made some edit on EG and BB section..th!nk,can you have a look...also th!nk confirmed on the middle clutch bb.. XD
I'll check it out later, I'm working on a rewrite already, but I've got a lot on my plate at the moment, haha.

Also, it *is called* final clutch, but it supposedly kicks in faster than other final clutch bases.
alright..feel free to post yours later..haha..
so themabe is "final clutch" but it works as "middle clutch"? haha
It's based off yours, so keep writing. You have a good understanding of the beyblade and that is by far the most important thing, all I do is include what I know and then write it like anyone else can, as long as they understand what you mean, which is easy. Keep writing. Heck, someone has to write a desert sphinxer article, don't they? Wink

Man, this music seminar is all about this kind of stuff.

Anyway, just making sure you (and others) don't feel discouraged by my rewriting and such Smile
haha..lol..many would get discourage by your insanely good,meaningful articles..haha..hope my spirit dont go down yet...haha
i would like to try on the article..but one thing really bother me..i dont really want to play with mine...hahah XD
Unfortunately, each one of the Triangle Wing has two slopes making the AR suitable for both right and left spin, but it caused the upper attack evenly distributed as it sacrifices half of it's attack

^this is whawhawhat
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:44 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Unfortunately, each one of the Triangle Wing has two slopes making the AR suitable for both right and left spin, but it caused the upper attack evenly distributed as it sacrifices half of it's attack

^this is whawhawhat
lol..it was beyphilosopher draft..
so i think...
Quote:Each one of the Triangle Wing has two slopes making the AR scan be used efficiently for both right and left spin, however, shortened the upper slope in which making Upper Dragoon still a better choice for Upper Attack.
how about that?
did the draft in beywiki format..but i'm not sure if the coding is OK or not..feel free to point out if there is any mistakes...
ADDITION:Thanks th!nk.. Smile you're a big help..
Not bad, the first sentence under the TOC isn't neccessary (that part is only for products that lack an item number or whatever).

Pretty good, though I think I might cut back on the links, as is done on wikipedia, and keep the linking to the first time something is mentioned other than for really relevant spots.

But good job. I will get around to rewriting this for you real soon, hopefully today Smile
Rewrite complete. Weights taken from my own parts on my scale, tired of the old ones being to 1g and not very accurate. Weights manually adjusted based off a 50g calibration weight's reading (49.97g), and only given to .1g, at least until I can get a 200g calibration weight which is what I need for my scale. Enjoooyyyyy.

Quote:{{Beybox
| image = Dranzer_GT.jpg
| full item name = Dranzer Gigus/Gigs Turbo
| item number = A-117
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
| starter or booster =
}}
__TOC__

== Attack Ring (AR): Triangle Wing ==
* '''Weight:''' 6.2 grams

Triangle Wing depicts three large phoenix wings, and heads. The wings provide excellent slopes for [[Upper Attack]], and, once the foe is lifted off the stadium floor, the heads provide the [[Smash Attack]] needed to knock them out of the stadium.
While its slopes are slightly shorter than those of [[Master Dragoon|Master Dragoon's]] Upper Dragoon, making it marginally less effective in right spin, its left spin slopes are longer, making it the best AR for left-spin [[Upper Attack]].

=== Use in [[Upper Attack]] Customization ===
While conventional [[Upper Attack]] customizations such as this one are more commonly used in right spin, due to their effectiveness being restricted against opposite-spin opponents, Triangle Wing's left-spin abilities make it an excellent choice against [[Zombie]] customizations, which usually use Left Spin.

* '''AR:''' Triangle Wing ([[Dranzer GT]])
* '''WD:''' [[Heavy Weight Disks|10 Heavy]]
* '''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#V_and_V2_Series_Spin_Gears|Neo Left SG]] (Heavy Metal Core)
* '''BB:''' Storm Grip Base ([[Dragoon S]])
This combination may also be used effectively in Right Spin, however, [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon]] is generally preferred.

=== Use [[Upper Attack]]/[[Spin Stealing]] Customization ===
Being the best Left-Spin Upper Attack AR makes Triangle Wing highly effective in a rather unorthodox Upper Attack/Spin Stealing combo, which, despite being in the opposite spin direction to most opponents, still exhibits powerful Upper Attack against them (arguably more powerful than it does against same-spin opponents), focusing less on creating large amounts of lift and instead on using smaller amounts of lift more efficiently, to score easier Knock Outs.
It also boasts decent ability to steal spin due to a free-spinning shaft, relatively circular shape, and good weight distribution. This, along with the destabilising properties of its [[Upper Attack]], allows it to succeed where many other attack combinations would fail. As such, combined with a good launch, it is an incredibly dangerous and versatile combination.
The combination is as follows:

* '''AR:''' Triangle Wing ([[Dranzer GT]])
* '''WD:''' [[Wide Defense]]
* '''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#A_to_F_Series_Spin_Gears|Right SG (Free Shaft Version)]] ([[Dranzer S]])
* '''SG Shaft:''' Full Auto Clutch Shaft ([[Driger F]])
* '''BB:''' Defense Grip Base 2 ([[Wolborg 2]])

== Weight Disk (WD): 10-Balance ==
See [[Balance Weight Disks|10 Balance]]

== Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Reverse)==
* '''Weight:''' 6.7 grams

The Reverse Engine Gear is a unique and interesting part. The gimmick of this engine gear is that it spins in the opposite direction to the beyblade, reversing its movement direction.
While this does allow for interesting movement patterns, and lucky knock outs, it comes at a large stamina cost, and due to the tall height of the Engine Gear and CEW, is not particularly useful competitively.

==Customize Engine Weight (CEW): Metal Semi-Flat ==
* '''Weight:''' 3.6 grams
The name of this part is quite misleading, Metal Semi-Flat is almost entirely flat, with only slight rounding at the edges, much like its predecessor, [[Spin_Gear#G_and_GT_Series_Spin_Gears|Right/Left EG (Metal Semi-Flat)]]. This allows for an aggressive movement pattern and decent [[Survival]]. It is one of the better CEW's, however, the tall height and lack of particularly useful bases mean this part, like many Engine Gear parts, is almost entirely outclassed by previous releases.

== Blade Base (BB): Final Clutch Base (Dranzer GT version) ==
* '''Weight:''' 7.5 grams

Dranzer GT's Final Clutch Base is unique in that it activates slightly earlier than other Final Clutch BB's, earning it the fan nickname "Middle Clutch". It does this by positioning the parts which activate the engine gear slightly closer, which means the engine gear is engaged at a higher RPM than normal. This is designed to allow the Reverse Engine Gear to kick in at an appropriate time, when it still has enough speed remaining to attack, while not having so much momentum that the Engine Gear merely causes stalling.
This said, like all Engine Gear bases, it is tall, bulky, and awkward, meaning that in a competitive situation, there is very little use for this part.

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==
[[Dranzer GT]] is an interesting release. Being one of the last few plastic Beyblades released, it is rather hard to find.
It has a unique gimmick, which was somewhat rare during the Engine Gear line; however, this does little to overcome the inherent limitations which apply to almost all Engine Gear Beyblades. That said, it has an excellent Attack Ring, which, although not a must-have, is still a very useful part for any competitive blader.
'''Dranzer GT is a worthwhile, if not necessary, purchase for competitive bladers, and an excellent purchase for collectors.'''

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

By the way, Benjohadi, your writing is improving rapidly. Take a look at mine and compare it to yours in terms of formatting and style, and try to avoid repeating yourself, and soon enough your articles will be as good as any (though in terms of facts, you are definitely one of the better plastics writers :3)
yeah..the description on the AR is quite short but full with required info about it..haha
and now..the only left id the pictures... Eee
i dont think there is other release right?
thanks for the praised th!nk..haha Eee
Yep, that's the point, concise but comprehensive Grin

All we need is the main image, haha, the gallery can wait longer.

Nope, no other releases. Only other colour I've seen is that photoshopped black one (which was a photoshop, I tracked down the source). I'm surprised/disappointed there was never a Dranzer GT Tournament Prize Set, but yeah.

Hey, just being honest, always good to have more writers Smile
if it does..i bet..it would more expensive than Dragoon GT one..only if i can get them cheap,i would like to make self painting tournament set..haha
so yeah...i think this article is finallize now.. cant wait to see it on beywiki.. Eee
Quote: it's left spin slopes are longer
It should be "its".

Quote: it the best AR for left-spin [[Upper Attack.
Shouldn't there be brackets on the other side of Upper Attack?

Quote: patterns, and lucky KO's
I think it should be KOs.
updated the OP with th!nk's latest article.. Eee
EDIT:pictures posted by Nocto is added to the OP..
thanks Nocto for great pics.. Eee
This should be just about ready. I want to fiddle around with the BB/SG now I have a complete dranzer GT and see if there's anything else worth noting but if anyone else wants to go over the version in the OP and offer any pointers (it's been a while since this was worked on, haha), that'd be nice.
i find this part of sentence is quite confusing..
Quote:While its slopes are slightly shorter than those of [[Master Dragoon|Master Dragoon's]] Upper Dragoon, making it marginally less effective in right spin, its left spin slopes are longer, making it the best AR for left-spin [[Upper Attack]].
so itry to make it less confusing but a bit lengthy..
Quote:== Attack Ring (AR): Triangle Wing ==

Triangle Wing depicts three large phoenix wings, and heads. The wings provide excellent slopes for [[Upper Attack]], and, once the foe is lifted off the stadium floor, the heads provide the [[Smash Attack]] needed to knock them out of the stadium.
While its slopes are slightly shorter than those of [[Master Dragoon|Master Dragoon's]] Upper Dragoon, making it marginally less effective in right spin, but, its left spin slopes are longer than the [[Upper Dragoon]]'s left spin slopes, making Triangular Wing the best AR for left-spin [[Upper Attack]].
Good point but I find your fix sounds a little repetitive. Try this:
Quote:Its Right Spin slopes are slightly shorter than those of [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon]], making it marginally less effective in that spin direction, however in Left Spin, its slopes are much longer than [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon's]], which, combined with their angle, makes [[Triangle Wing]] the best AR for left-spin [[Upper Attack]].

The AR section needs to be a bit more descriptive IMO, I mean this is a top tier attack ring so I think why it is so good needs more explanation, but other than that (and a couple of capitalisation things), this is nearly ready.
Quote:== Attack Ring (AR): Triangle Wing ==

Triangle Wing depicts three large phoenix wings, and three heads, each between each of the large phoenix wings. The wings provide excellent slopes for [[Upper Attack]] that the slopes are symmetrical with each other, forming an equal length of slopes. This makes Triangular Wing have equal range of Upper Attack for both Left spin and Right spin. Once the foe is lifted off the stadium floor, the phoenixes heads is then provide the [[Smash Attack]] needed to knock them out of the stadium.
Its Right Spin slopes are slightly shorter than those of [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon]], making it marginally less effective in that spin direction, however in Left Spin, its slopes are much longer than [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon's]], which, combined with their angle, makes [[Triangle Wing]] the best AR for left-spin [[Upper Attack]].
how about a little bit more description on the design of the wings...but might have errors since i simply made just now..haha