Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

Who says plastic gen is worthless? Maybe a few kids on YouTube who love to start fights? lol
The golden Dragoon S have already started being shipped out:
[Image: C0rHGTCUoAAJN1B.jpg]
Also, a look at the Dragoon S Layer's teeth, which are very much like Valkyrie's:

[Image: C0sedxKUAAAAiHj.jpg]

[Image: C0sedxMUAAQg2kR.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/phowa_blade/status/8...20480?s=09

As we can see, it is definitely just painted gold, so it should not suffer from the "gold plastic syndrom" vulnerability.

Other images: https://twitter.com/phowa_blade/status/8...38273?s=09
I would've preferred Dragoon be clear but I guess having one at all is good. Hopefully a white one comes.

Also, because I now own Driger S burst, I now consider it one of my favourite Burst beyblades of all time, right up there with Q2JP and K2LP.
Will definitely be trying to strip the gold paint off one of these. lol
(Dec. 27, 2016  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Will definitely be trying to strip the gold paint off one of these. lol

I wish you the best of luck in both doing that and your wallet when you get more than one of these things.
(Dec. 28, 2016  12:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I wish you the best of luck in both doing that and your wallet when you get more than one of these things.

I got 4 Eee
Is there still the possibility of a regular Release? And I'm glad it's just painted gold, seems awesome to me, I just wish they didn't give it the shiny tinfoil stickers Unhappy regular ones would've been better but that's just a minor knit pick of mine lol
(Dec. 28, 2016  12:15 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Is there still the possibility of a regular Release?

Yes. We haven't heard any announcement yet, but it seems very unlikely to me that this will be the only release. (That said, there are no guarantees in either direction.)
(Dec. 28, 2016  12:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I got 4 :E

Oh I see, hah. Clear Xtreme would look great on it too.
Aha, sadly I don't think the Xtreme is painted. Probably the same one from the old gold Xcalibur, but with red rubber.

I am not sure I will keep all 4, and I got another 2 for the WBO for the Scavenger Hunt and Passport giveaway this month Smile
(Dec. 28, 2016  12:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Aha, sadly I don't think the Xtreme is painted. Probably the same one from the old gold Xcalibur, but with red rubber.

I am not sure I will keep all 4, and I got another 2 for the WBO for the Scavenger Hunt and Passport giveaway this month Smile

Wait, I swear I remember a clear Xtreme driver from somewhere, or am I thinking about clear RF?
(Dec. 28, 2016  12:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I got 4 :E

I got 3, and I don't have much money at all, so you know that I really want this! xD
(Dec. 28, 2016  12:53 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait, I swear I remember a clear Xtreme driver from somewhere, or am I thinking about clear RF?

No clear Xtreme that I know of. Would be nice.

Also, noticed Kai-V said they look like Valkyrie's ... they are sharp, sure, but they are still the newer broad-tooth design. Just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea that they are going to wear down like Valkyrie does haha
This is off topic but is there any way I could send an email to get permission to use anime footage for amvbbs like Drigergt use to cause I've been putting the Beyblade logo in every one to give credit, but 2 have been taken down so far and it's just unfortunate cause I know people like them plus I'm not making money from it, the anime ckmpany is, just like they should!?
(Dec. 28, 2016  6:58 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: This is off topic but is there any way I could send an email to get permission to use anime footage for amvbbs like Drigergt use to cause I've been putting the Beyblade logo in every one to give credit, but 2 have been taken down so far and it's just unfortunate cause I know people like them plus I'm not making money from it, the anime ckmpany is, just like they should!?

It is really off-topic indeed. Technically there should be no issue with using the previous generations' anime footage. Are they taking down Beyblade Burst AMVs, or really any Beyblade AMVs?
(Dec. 28, 2016  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is really off-topic indeed. Technically there should be no issue with using the previous generations' anime footage. Are they taking down Beyblade Burst AMVs, or really any Beyblade AMVs?

Beyblade Burst AMVs
Oh, well no wonder. The anime is currently being broadcast and it is indeed illegal to upload such content, so d-rights is just more proactive in removing unauthorized videos than Nelvana was during Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade. You cannot really complain when you are indeed using illegal content.

That being said, anime music videos and anything relatively fanmade are a great way to hype people up for a product/show...
(Dec. 28, 2016  4:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, well no wonder. The anime is currently being broadcast and it is indeed illegal to upload such content, so d-rights is just more proactive in removing unauthorized videos than Nelvana was during Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade. You cannot really complain when you are indeed using illegal content.

That being said, anime music videos and anything relatively fanmade are a great way to hype people up for a product/show...

Yeah I've known that all these months, I've given them credit throughout every one of them which is why they have never been taken down all these months so no one has made profit from the vids and it's been hyping up the products/show the one taken down wasn't edited properly so it made sense, I just put the other ones on private to make sure I can figure out if there is anything else I could've edited improperly so the channel doesn't get taken down because I know people enjoy them and I don't want to disappoint them, so I'm still doing regular battles and Unboxing but my AMVBBs for burst will have to be put on Hiatus for a little while, also since It's off topic I did create a separate thread to talk about this.
It doesn't really matter if you give them credit, these things are detected automatically and they're not going to make any exceptions. Sorry. Unhappy
(Dec. 28, 2016  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It doesn't really matter if you give them credit, these things are detected automatically and they're not going to make any exceptions. Sorry. Unhappy
Very true, It didn't detect anything else so I'll just have to use a new technique I found along with what I've used so far that hasn't been detected, so they're not over, but I'm taking a little break, plus I'll have to minimise and speed up the anime footage I use, because it also depends on the duration of the footage.
First wave of Dragoon cames in around December 28th. TT said And if you didn't receive it will come in end of January.
Damn, that is a big chip that fell off...

[Image: C1YaQnTVIAAyVD9.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/hosizora_yumeha/stat...4816672768
(Jan. 05, 2017  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, that is a big chip that fell off...

[Image: C1YaQnTVIAAyVD9.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/hosizora_yumeha/stat...4816672768

This makesme cringe