Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

No if you want to make Dragoon spin, you need to buy L2 and get left spin bey launcher.
(Nov. 20, 2016  6:59 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2016  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are the graphics used in the latest CoroCoro Aniki, plus a new one of Dragoon S bursting Driger S, that I had scanned but meh, these are clearly higher quality:

https://twitter.com/COROCORO_ANIKI/statu...96928?s=09

Has anything said whether it's coming with a left launcher or Not?
(Nov. 20, 2016  9:57 AM)marutti Wrote: No if you want to make Dragoon spin, you need to buy L2 and get left spin bey launcher.
(Nov. 20, 2016  6:59 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2016  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are the graphics used in the latest CoroCoro Aniki, plus a new one of Dragoon S bursting Driger S, that I had scanned but meh, these are clearly higher quality:

Has anything said whether it's coming with a left launcher or Not?

Wow, if that's the only version being released for Dragoon that's such a cheap move on Takara's behalf, smart for sales of course though, I don't even want to buy L2 just cause the layer looks so breakable Unhappy

If there was a regular release for Dragoon it would look sort of like
[Image: Xw4W3ZI.jpg]
I hope the xtreme driver is like the MSUV running core! That would look awesome!
(Nov. 20, 2016  1:56 PM)King42415 Wrote: I hope the xtreme driver is like the MSUV running core! That would look awesome!

Xtreme was released quite a while ago on Xcalibur Force Xtreme. It's just RF.
(Nov. 20, 2016  5:42 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2016  1:56 PM)King42415 Wrote: I hope the xtreme driver is like the MSUV running core! That would look awesome!

Xtreme was released quite a while ago on Xcalibur Force Xtreme. It's just RF.

I know. Sorry I didn't specify, I meant the colour scheme. As in the plastic is gold and the rubber is red. I looked at the images on twitter though, and that's exactly what they did!
I think TT is going to make a movie out of this 4 beys!haha just saying
That would be amazing!

Ah thanks for the Update Kai !

What i am thinking is About the Durability of Dragoon S specially this being the Gold Version and as we already have seen how the Durability is hah ! Seeing breaks in this version specially could be really costly and it would be hard to get another in Future.
hii, i want Dranzer and Driger, where can I buy them?
Driger S can only be obtained in random booster volume 4 and dranzer S is not out until later this month
Looking carefully at pics of Dragoon shows that it's Clear plastic painted gold. It won't have Gold plastic problems
(Nov. 21, 2016  12:51 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Looking carefully at pics of Dragoon shows that it's Clear plastic painted gold. It won't have Gold plastic problems

I was wondering if they did that, so it'll chip but not break in regular use, that's relieving Smile just too bad it doesn't come with a launcher Unhappy
(Nov. 21, 2016  12:51 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Looking carefully at pics of Dragoon shows that it's Clear plastic painted gold. It won't have Gold plastic problems

Really interesting, could you share an example?
I think he might be referring to the bottom of the Layer in this picture:
[Image: CxoVVSxVQAA1Zgq.jpg]

We can see that the gold paint has a gradient and the bottom really seems grey. It does look more grey than "clear plastic" though, which tends to have breaking issues even if it is not gold anyway...

So, it seems similar to some Metal Fight Beyblade coloured Wheels, at least, where the bottom was barely painted to save on costs.

It might be us reading too much into a Photoshopped picture though, hah.
Ah I see what you mean. Guess we'll find out soon. Thanks!
Yes, that pic that Kai-V posted. It's easier to see in the book, but it's clearly visible that there are spots where the layer didn't get fully painted. Especially around the left dragon head. Also on the inner parts of the layer under the top head, it looks to be clear. I don't know how much it was photoshopped, but it doesn't seem like it is. The bottom left Dragoon sticker is not fully applied. It's kind of peeling off.
In this the manga, the character can see the spirits of their Bey ?
(Nov. 21, 2016  11:17 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In this the manga, the character can see the spirits of their Bey ?

If you're talking about the original Beyblade series, then yes. From your signature though, I assume that you already know, so I'm not sure what you're looking for.
(Nov. 21, 2016  11:21 PM)King42415 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2016  11:17 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In this the manga, the character can see the spirits of their Bey ?

If you're talking about the original Beyblade series, then yes. From your signature though, I assume that you already know, so I'm not sure what you're looking for.

I think in the original Beyblade series only bit beast wielders can see bit beasts. Kai-V?

In Burst I don't think anyone has ever acknowledged their Bey's "avatar." I assume they are just meant to make the action look cooler.
They act like they exist in the new one and 'feel' them, but can't see them. In the original, I think that it was that only people who really believed in Beyblades could see them. Because Hillary (I don't know what her name was in Japanese) could only see bit beasts when she had a real passion for the sport
In Burst, I know that is only "avatar" but in Rising, I don't know if the character can see the spirits... Thank for the answer, guys. :-)
What an astonishing discovery, burst is truly changing in a positive form.
(Nov. 21, 2016  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2016  11:21 PM)King42415 Wrote:

I think in the original Beyblade series only bit beast wielders can see bit beasts. Kai-V?

In Burst I don't think anyone has ever acknowledged their Bey's "avatar." I assume they are just meant to make the action look cooler.

(Nov. 21, 2016  11:37 PM)King42415 Wrote: They act like they exist in the new one and 'feel' them, but can't see them. In the original, I think that it was that only people who really believed in Beyblades could see them. Because Hillary (I don't know what her name was in Japanese) could only see bit beasts when she had a real passion for the sport

It was quite a rollercoaster in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade hah. Indeed, in the first season, 2001, only those with a Holy Beast could see theirs and other Bladers'. Then, in 2002, there was that thing with Hiromi eventually being able to see them too, but I have yet to check the full season in Japanese subbed to verify that that was the initial intention. In G Revolution, Holy Beasts existed but were definitely relegated to a more background and metaphorical role overall, which then transitioned into how, in Metal Fight Beyblade, the beasts were really just meant as metaphores of the battles at hand.

In Burst, I would go as far as saying that they are nothing more than metaphores, with less hesitation than for Metal Fight Beyblade. Yes they used Valkyrie to explain that Valt suddenly angled his shooter downwards, but at this point what, they are ghosts? For sure nobody sees them, if they are not just incarnations of fortune.
Does any of you know when is Dranzer S S. T. going to be released? We are like midway through november
(Nov. 22, 2016  12:32 PM)Leokan Wrote: Does any of you know when is Dranzer S S. T. going to be released? We are like midway through november

This Saturday