Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

It was quite a rollercoaster in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade hah. Indeed, in the first season, 2001, only those with a Holy Beast could see theirs and other Bladers'. Then, in 2002, there was that thing with Hiromi eventually being able to see them too, but I have yet to check the full season in Japanese subbed to verify that that was the initial intention. In G Revolution, Holy Beasts existed but were definitely relegated to a more background and metaphorical role overall, which then transitioned into how, in Metal Fight Beyblade, the beasts were really just meant as metaphores of the battles at hand.

In Burst, I would go as far as saying that they are nothing more than metaphores, with less hesitation than for Metal Fight Beyblade. Yes they used Valkyrie to explain that Valt suddenly angled his shooter downwards, but at this point what, they are ghosts? For sure nobody sees them, if they are not just incarnations of fortune.
[/quote]

Something tells me that they'll probably focus more on explaining that aspect of burst in the 2nd season
(Nov. 22, 2016  12:32 PM)Leokan Wrote: Does any of you know when is Dranzer S S. T. going to be released? We are like midway through november

The date of November 26th was already posted previously in this topic.
I'd expect these dudes to know the release date by now!
Here is what the box for Dranzer S will look like:
[Image: Screenshot_2016-11-24-08-43-28_zpszpcim7wl.png]

And TAKARA-TOMY's video for it:

Just let it sink in that Kai Hiwatari is on the box~
I really hope Takao and the gang appear in the anime now
Spiral looks bad but I still love the fact that it's Dranzer =D
The box looks amazing, and for once it isn't Rising Ragnaruk that is getting bursted, haha. Dranzer S looks amazing, and this is just a must have!

Thank you for sharing the video with us, Kai-V! Super excited now!

EDIT: I was wondering if the small violet coloured panel on the left side was a reference to the original box style of Dranzer S, and it seems so! It also looks like the image of Kai used is the exact same one used for the original box too, which is actually a bit odd since Kai did get a redesign in Rising.
(Nov. 24, 2016  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is what the box for Dranzer S will look like:

Just let it sink in that Kai Hiwatari is on the box~
Ahh that is so awesome ! I really like it and There Is Kai on the box ! Wow !
Thanks for the Update Kai !
Maybe the only Burst box I'll keep. Soooo cool.
Is Toku taku and the wbba store the only place you can get Dranzer s?
probably eBay after it is released
(Nov. 24, 2016  8:20 AM)boltoms Wrote: I'm ordering it from Leo Smile

I'm buying a few off Leo as well!
That box is beautiful. After watching TT's video though, I'm worried about Dranzer's teeth. They sounded and looked average at best.

Also, the box letter thing labels it's abbreviation as "DZ". Maybe the other plastics remake layers have a similar notation? (ex. DZ is Dranzer, DI is Driger, etc.)
Does anyone have a link for that coro coro magazine?

Can't find anywhere to straight buy Dragoon, would rather get it for a good price now in case they don't release another version.
(Nov. 25, 2016  4:23 AM)2002 Wrote: Does anyone have a link for that coro coro magazine?

Can't find anywhere to straight buy Dragoon, would rather get it for a good price now in case they don't release another version.

They're not going to release it separately, so best that you get what you can now
Here is the underside of Dranzer S and its teeth:

[Image: CyF8tqDUsAAtRdX.jpg]

Thanks to: https://twitter.com/Awesome_ToBC/status/...8672001024

It also has a few other pictures, like of the Layer's thickness and the section of the box with Kai on it.

I clearly want at least two of these...

2002, you can order the CoroCoro Aniki from Amazon.co.jp, but right now I would recommend trying to pre-order one from OkinawamTS, marutti or Leo Burst. Unless you want to buy the magazine and have it shipped directly to either of them; I do not know if that changes the pricing overall hah.
How come Japanese Bladers always take top down shots of teeth??? Ever new release there are no clear pics or info about teeth...
will people on YJA exponentially increase the price of dranzer s burst after it is released?
Apparently there are things they do not understand hah.

Here is an unboxing video:

There will also be a 1.5x point campaign on the BeyCloud to highlight Dranzer S.S.T's release, but only until December 4th.
No commentary and he's wearing gloves, lol!!! Japanese people are so weird, secretive, and shy...
Well I also wear gloves as a collector when I want to make sure that the grease/oil on my fingerprints (and anybody's fingerprints...) does not stain the object hah. I would just interpret it as that person really having a high esteem/respect for that collector's item. That is also probably why he only launched it solo and did not battle with it yet hah.
Ahhh, I guess I could see that. But now I want to see the rest of his room Grin
But anyway, back to the topic. I will have Dranzer some time tomorrow, so expect some videos and battles soon!
(Nov. 25, 2016  3:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: will people on YJA exponentially increase the price of dranzer s burst after it is released?

Most likely only to about $60-70 or higher because I saw Driger Slash around that price.