[Draft]  Layer Weight - 烈 (Retsu)

Quote:==Description==
烈 is an asymmetrical Gachi Chip with four hexagons, one large in the center, two small on one side and one small on the other. This distribution of metal makes 烈 unbalanced, giving 烈 Layer combinations a weight distribution akin to the Xcalibur line of Layers. This weight distribution is meant to increase the Burst Attack of Attack Combinations by generating momentum like a flail. However, the same imbalance makes 烈 unsuitable for Stamina or Defense as the more unbalanced a Combination is, the easier it is to Burst and the faster it loses Stamina. Furthermore, the imbalance slows down Mobile Attack Combinations, making it better suited for Stationary Attack Combinations.

Can you tell I'm excited for this System? The combination options
[b]NOTHING IN THIS DRAFT IS CONFIRMED. TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AND A LOT OF SKEPTICISM[/b]
retsu sucks it literally makes any bey burst a lot
(Apr. 18, 2019  6:16 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: retsu sucks it literally makes any bey burst a lot

Proof/Testing results please? AD.7M.O Retsu has been able to burst rP.10M.R consistently
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:30 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  6:16 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: retsu sucks it literally makes any bey burst a lot

Proof/Testing results please? AD.7M.O Retsu has been able to burst rP.10M.R consistently

I think you should have posted a better combo. Revive Phoenix 10Meteor Revolve isn't exactly competitive, at least not in today's meta.
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:02 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  7:30 PM)K1D Wrote: Proof/Testing results please? AD.7M.O Retsu has been able to burst rP.10M.R consistently

I think you should have posted a better combo. Revive Phoenix 10Meteor Revolve isn't exactly competitive, at least not in today's meta.

At the time that garbage rP combo was the best thing I could make. But yeah, better combos should be used
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:52 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  10:02 AM)Armor Wrote: I think you should have posted a better combo. Revive Phoenix 10Meteor Revolve isn't exactly competitive, at least not in today's meta.

At the time that garbage rP combo was the best thing I could make. But yeah, better combos should be used

Well I wouldn’t call it garbage, I bet it was good when rP first came out
Do you guys know about this channel that has name that has both English and seemingly japanese words in it? The English part of the name was universe coffee. So, they basically do competitive battles with 3 bey's each. I'm sure the channel has some 5 or 4 members. I don't notice who uses which combos, but someone (or maybe more than one) likes to use retain with judgement base.
(Aug. 07, 2019  5:15 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Do you guys know about this channel that has name that has both English and seemingly japanese words in it? The English part of the name was universe coffee. So, they basically do competitive battles with 3 bey's each. I'm sure the channel has some 5 or 4 members. I don't notice who uses which combos, but someone (or maybe more than one) likes to use retain with judgement base.

I love this channel! I really think they simulate what a deck format battle would be like.

Obviously retsu is bad unbalances any bey

(Aug. 07, 2019  5:15 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Do you guys know about this channel that has name that has both English and seemingly japanese words in it? The English part of the name was universe coffee. So, they basically do competitive battles with 3 bey's each. I'm sure the channel has some 5 or 4 members. I don't notice who uses which combos, but someone (or maybe more than one) likes to use retain with judgement base.

Tag Team?
Yeah, Yochi, the guy with a bunch of rings likes using Retsu on his Judgement combos , I guess to support the strong side?
(Aug. 12, 2019  12:33 PM)X-Wing Wrote:

Obviously retsu is bad unbalances any bey
As long as a combo using Retsu has high burst resistance, it’ll be fine. Retsu has a decent weight, making it pretty well suited for attack combos.
I have a doubt. The weight can be placed so as to switch the unbalanced area, right?
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:08 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I have a doubt. The weight can be placed so as to switch the unbalanced area, right?
Yeah, why?
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:01 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:08 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I have a doubt. The weight can be placed so as to switch the unbalanced area, right?
Yeah, why?

Just a passing thought. Nothing else actually. But, now that I think about it, this switching could be done to *probably* have better synergy in the union achilles stock combo.