[Draft]  Energy layer - Dead Hades

Quote:Dead Hades is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System and the Cho-Zetsu layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-125 Random Booster volume 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr’ on  20th October 2018.
==Description==
dead Hades is a rather elliptical Energy Layer, and somewhat resembles Storm Spriggan. This Layer has two main contact points protruding from the layer at the extremities of its oval, accompanied by Metal. The Energy layer has “HEXA-Weight” ability which consists of weight concentrated on Six Points on the layer. Weighing around 22 grams, energy layer Dead Hades was one of the heaviest Layer at the time of writing, Weighing a gram less than Revive Phoenix. Despite of Average like Dual Layers, energy layer Dead Hades is capable of pulling powerful blows from the heavy weight.
==Overall==[not yet final]
Due to The Fact That Dead Hades can Deliver powerful blows from heavyweight layer and doesn’t gets burst due less inertial difference compared to the forged disc, Dead Hades is a MUST have for a competitive player.
==Products==
·        -125 Random Booster volume 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr’

Waiting for the tests, But Seems like great for attack + It's Still the beginning
Quote:Layer, and somewhat resembles its predecessor, Storm Spriggan
? I think it would be better to say somewhat Akin to Storm Spriggan. The word predecessor might be misguiding.
And the question out of curiosity, why is the "Hexa-Weight" Hexa in all caps? Is it kind of an emphasis?
(Nov. 03, 2018  6:23 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Quote:Layer, and somewhat resembles its predecessor, Storm Spriggan
? I think it would be better to say somewhat Akin to Storm Spriggan. The word predecessor might be misguiding.
And the question out of curiosity, why is the "Hexa-Weight" Hexa in all caps? Is it kind of an emphasis?

yes
and akin, alright
(Nov. 03, 2018  6:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Quote:Dead Hades is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System and the Cho-Zetsu layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-125 Random Booster volume 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr’ on  20th October 2018.
==Description==
dead Hades is a rather elliptical Energy Layer, and somewhat resembles Storm Spriggan. This Layer has two main contact points protruding from the layer at the extremities of its oval, accompanied by Metal. The Energy layer has “HEXA-Weight” ability which consists of weight concentrated on Six Points on the layer. Weighing around 22 grams, energy layer Dead Hades was one of the heaviest Layer at the time of writing, Weighing a gram less than Revive Phoenix. Despite of Average like Dual Layers, energy layer Dead Hades is capable of pulling powerful blows from the heavy weight.
==Overall==[not yet final]
Due to The Fact That Dead Hades can Deliver powerful blows from heavyweight layer and doesn’t gets burst due less inertial difference compared to the forged disc, Dead Hades is a MUST have for a competitive player.
==Products==
·        -125 Random Booster volume 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr’

Waiting for the tests, But Seems like great for attack + It's Still the beginning

You should add ," Just like S2 , dH's teeth are BAD "
Quote:==Description==
Dead Hades is a rather elliptical Energy Layer, and somewhat resembles Storm Spriggan. The center of the layer depicts a snarling fiend, which is a depiction of Hades, the god of the underworld in Greek mythology. Dead Hades has two main contact points protruding from the layer at the extremities of its elliptical shape that resemble scythe blades. As part of the Cho-Z Layer System, Dead Hades features metal in its design; in this case it is concentrated on said scythe blades.

The Energy Layer also possesses a gimmick: “Hexa-Weight." This gimmick consists of weight concentrated on six points on the layer, which appear as hexagonal knobs. As it weighs around 22 grams, Dead Hades is one of the heaviest Layers at the time of writing, succeeded only by Revive Phoenix. Despite its mediocre teeth, the Energy Layer's weight can compensate for the weak burst resistance of its teeth, especially if paired with a "Dash" Performance Tip/Driver such as Xtreme', which has a stronger spring than normal.

Like other Cho-Z layers, Dead Hades is unbalanced, though only to a negligible degree, which can lead to loss of banking pattern and stamina drain alongside increased burst risk. This imbalance can be mitigated with the use of a Level Chip.

==Overall==

==Products==
  • B-125 Random Booster Volume 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr' (purple, yellow, silver)

I tried to reformat the draft and clean it up just a bit. I didn't really add anything that changed it drastically...
The Dead Hades layer isn't unbalanced, and if it is, then it's only a tiny and negligible amount.
Thats probs your layer, but the cho z layers have loose metal, which makes it unbalanced, so people would buy level chips, mine for example came off once so i had to get a new one and this one isn’t as loose
(Nov. 12, 2018  4:00 AM)Hipsty Wrote: Thats probs your layer, but the cho z layers have loose metal, which makes it unbalanced, so people would buy level chips, mine for example came off once so i had to get a new one and this one isn’t as loose
Those a are definitely mold issues. Not every bey has lose metal.
(Nov. 12, 2018  8:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  4:00 AM)Hipsty Wrote: Thats probs your layer, but the cho z layers have loose metal, which makes it unbalanced, so people would buy level chips, mine for example came off once so i had to get a new one and this one isn’t as loose
Those a are definitely mold issues. Not every bey has lose metal.

Yeah. My Achilles is the only one that I have with loose metal. But I don't think it's a molding issue. I think that, when the metal makes contact in battle, it wears down the plastic that is holding it.
(Nov. 12, 2018  1:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  8:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Those a are definitely mold issues. Not every bey has lose metal.

Yeah. My Achilles is the only one that I have with loose metal. But I don't think it's a molding issue. I think that, when the metal makes contact in battle, it wears down the plastic that is holding it.

one Side of my Revive Armor is Lose, but other is fine, But yeah......
Never Mind
(Nov. 12, 2018  1:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  1:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah. My Achilles is the only one that I have with loose metal. But I don't think it's a molding issue. I think that, when the metal makes contact in battle, it wears down the plastic that is holding it.

one Side of my Revive Armor is Lose, but other is fine, But yeah......
Never Mind

RIP. I think Revive armor suffers a lot of risk due to being left on the stadium most of the time.
I think something that would be nice to be in dH's article: when used as asn attack or balance combo,with a dash driver, it's able to support it's own recoil without self-bursting, and when used as a stamina combo,it would spin for long times but would be easier to burst because of the teeth
Amazing I like attack types and ballince
(Nov. 03, 2018  6:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ==Description==
Dead Hades is a Balance Type Energy Layer, the center features a horned, armored face, meant to represent this Layer's namesake; the Greek god of the afterlife, Hades. The Layer features a rough perimeter with two smooth, upward sloping scythe-like blades on either side making up the primary points of contact. As part of the Cho-Z Layer System, Dead Hades features metal in its design; lining the perimeter and in the center.

Dead Hades features a gimmick: the seven hexagons in the metal create what is dubbed "Hexaweight". In theory, the hexagon designs are meant to concentrate the Layer's weight for better performance. In practice, the fact that the center hexagon is much larger than the rest means that the weight is evenly distributed throughout the Layer, meaning that the gimmick fails to function. However, Dead Hades' design features more metal than most other Cho-Z Layers, making it one of the heaviest Cho-Z Layers released, behind only the Phoenix series of Layers when their Armour is attached.

While the rough perimeter and large blades may imply high Attack potential, the blades are compact and are mostly covered by the smaller protrusions of the perimeter, reducing recoil. Though, Dead Hades' heavy weight and the Upper Attack from the sloped blades can partially compensate. Furthermore, the heavy weight also bolsters Defense potential. However, Dead Hades features four teeth of short length and thus requires the use of Dash(') Drivers to compensate.

==Overall==
While one of the heaviest Layers in the game, Dead Hades' design makes it a "Jack-of-all-Trades" with only average Stamina and average Defense. While Dead Hades has good Attack potential due to its blades and weight, its poor teeth requires the use of Dash(') Drivers, reducing its versatility and the Layer's compact design makes it lag behind Layers such as Winning Valkyrie and Cho-Z Valkyrie.

As such, Dead Hades is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.
(Feb. 16, 2019  7:56 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2018  6:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ==Description==
Dead Hades is a Balance Type Energy Layer, the center features a horned, armored face, meant to represent this Layer's namesake; the Greek god of the afterlife, Hades. The Layer features a rough perimeter with two smooth, upward sloping scythe-like blades on either side making up the primary points of contact. As part of the Cho-Z Layer System, Dead Hades features metal in its design; lining the perimeter and in the center.

Dead Hades features a gimmick: the seven hexagons in the metal create what is dubbed "Hexaweight". In theory, the hexagon designs are meant to concentrate the Layer's weight for better performance. In practice, the fact that the center hexagon is much larger than the rest means that the weight is evenly distributed throughout the Layer, meaning that the gimmick fails to function. However, Dead Hades' design features more metal than most other Cho-Z Layers, making it one of the heaviest Cho-Z Layers released, behind only the Phoenix series of Layers when their Armour is attached.

While the rough perimeter and large blades may imply high Attack potential, the blades are compact and are mostly covered by the smaller protrusions of the perimeter, reducing recoil. Though, Dead Hades' heavy weight and the Upper Attack from the sloped blades can partially compensate. Furthermore, the heavy weight also bolsters Defense potential. However, Dead Hades features four teeth of short length and thus requires the use of Dash(') Drivers to compensate.

==Overall==
While one of the heaviest Layers in the game, Dead Hades' design makes it a "Jack-of-all-Trades" with only average Stamina and average Defense. While Dead Hades has good Attack potential due to its blades and weight, its poor teeth requires the use of Dash(') Drivers, reducing its versatility and the Layer's compact design makes it lag behind Layers such as Winning Valkyrie and Cho-Z Valkyrie.

As such, Dead Hades is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.
Dead Hades is a Balance Type Energy Layer, the center features a horned, armored fiend face, meant to represent this Layer's namesake; the Greek god of the afterlife, Hades. The Layer features a rough perimeter with two smooth, upward sloping scythe-like blades on either side making up the primary points of contact. As part of the Cho-Z Layer System, Dead Hades features metal in its design; lining the perimeter other with seven hexagons weight which one in the center and six top off the metal blades.

Dead Hades features a gimmick: the seven hexagons in the layer create what is dubbed "Hexaweight". In theory, the hexagon designs are meant to concentrate the Layer's weight for better performance. In practice, the fact that the center hexagon is much larger than the rest means that the weight is evenly distributed throughout the Layer, meaning that the gimmick fails to function. However, Dead Hades' design features more metal than most other Cho-Z Layers, making it one of the heaviest Cho-Z Layers released, behind only the Phoenix series of Layers when their Armour is attached.
Wait there's no way that Dead Hades lags behind Winning Valkyrie in performance. I highly disagree with that statement.
(Apr. 04, 2020  5:03 PM)Armor Wrote: Wait there's no way that Dead Hades lags behind Winning Valkyrie in performance. I highly disagree with that statement.

I believe CzV has a worse performance than dH too due to the small size of the blades and the Cho-Z blades making the layer even worse.
Why is this still not on fandom?

It’s about 1 and 1/2 behind
how are people posting on this still when above someone poste on november 12? or was that in 2019?
(Sep. 12, 2021  12:17 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: WAIT A MINUTE IT'S STILL NOT ON

alot of beys have not been added, chill out on the caps lock