[Draft]  Energy Layer - Revive Phoenix

Quote:==Description==
Revive Phoenix is a Defense Type Energy Layer that features a bird in the center and four feathered blades that make up the bird's wings, meant to represent the Layer's namesake; the mythical immortal bird, the Phoenix. As part of the Super-Z Layer System, Revive Phoenix features metal in its design; in this case, lining the tips of the wings and surrounding the center which makes Revive Phoenix heavier than most God/Switch-Strike Layers. Revive Phoenix also features a gimmick, the Layer can Burst twice.

To Burst twice, the four bladed outer perimeter making up the wings is attached to the rest of the Layer by a mechanism similar to what connects a Layer to a Tip. Since the outer perimeter has weaker teeth than Revive Phoenix's own medium length teeth, it parries impacts with the opponent akin to Tornado Wyvern's free-spinning Layer. Once the outer perimeter takes enough damage, it disconnects from the rest of the Layer, exposing a smoother surface so as to reduce recoil. Furthermore, the disconnected perimeter is left in the stadium so as to interfere with the opponent's Tip and impede Banking Patterns and reduce Stamina. However, this can also happen to the Revive Phoenix combination.

Like many other Super Z Layers, Revive Phoenix is unbalanced which increases Burst risk and drains Stamina. However, these issues can be solved with the use of a Level Chip that fits underneath the Layer.

==Overall==
The gimmick is interesting to say the least, of course the real test is whether or not the smoother perimeter is smooth enough for Defense
This sounds wild. Looking at this on amazon rn, but I already have so much on the way.... and Vice (Weiss?) Leopard looks so good. The perimeter piece that falls off, is it similar in size to disc frame or something? Just curious
I think two common bits the wiki page should address (perhaps in trivia):
* Legality of touching/removing rP's outer ring during a battle (likely answer: not until it's over)
* Legality of using rP without the outer ring attached (likely answer: not allowed)

Although I believe TT has already decided these things, I imagine these things will need to be confirmed officially by the WBO committee first. Both topics have come up numerous times already, with people unsure what is deemed "proper" for play.
(Jun. 22, 2018  3:31 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I think two common bits the wiki page should address (perhaps in trivia):
* Legality of touching/removing rP's outer ring during a battle (likely answer: not until it's over)
* Legality of using rP without the outer ring attached (likely answer: not allowed)

Although I believe TT has already decided these things, I imagine these things will need to be confirmed officially by the WBO committee first. Both topics have come up numerous times already, with people unsure what is deemed "proper" for play.

I feel like the second one should be permitted. It will be less of a hustle to have a bey to do a light stationary Attack then the ring might spring directly UpWards and fall right there. Therefore the first rule wouldn't complicate matters... But if you want, you can insert the Ring but follow the first rule to be able to not disturb the beys in action...

This is the opinion of just a 'Member' Account so don't count on it Joyful_3
There’s a slight disturbance with the Hasbro future variation of Revive Phoenix here. Since Tomy always uses teeth to hold the bey and the ring in place when launching, Hasbro always uses slopes on the bey, which some of them burst even using my left hand spin, so that is a particular problem for Phoenix in the future, Hasbro’s going to have to do something about it.
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:20 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: There’s a slight disturbance with the Hasbro future variation of Revive Phoenix here. Since Tomy always uses teeth to hold the bey and the ring in place when launching, Hasbro always uses slopes on the bey, which some of them burst even using my left hand spin, so that is a particular problem for Phoenix in the future, Hasbro’s going to have to do something about it.

Actually no. They can use the same mechanics as Trans which has this gradual slide... Except the end will be open...
(Jun. 22, 2018  4:37 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I feel like the second one should be permitted. It will be less of a hustle to have a bey to do a light stationary Attack then the ring might spring directly UpWards and fall right there. Therefore the first rule wouldn't complicate matters... But if you want, you can insert the Ring but follow the first rule to be able to not disturb the beys in action...

Psh, I'm just a member as well. Our opinions are all equal, especially when the layer is not even out yet, haha.

Just don't see a reason to make an exception for rP myself. Using attachments and modes the way they were intended seems to be the norm up to this point. Guess we'll see.
(Jun. 22, 2018  6:19 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  4:37 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I feel like the second one should be permitted. It will be less of a hustle to have a bey to do a light stationary Attack then the ring might spring directly UpWards and fall right there. Therefore the first rule wouldn't complicate matters... But if you want, you can insert the Ring but follow the first rule to be able to not disturb the beys in action...

Psh, I'm just a member as well. Our opinions are all equal, especially when the layer is not even out yet, haha.

Just don't see a reason to make an exception for rP myself. Using attachments and modes the way they were intended seems to be the norm up to this point. Guess we'll see.

This bey will make the rules super awkward from the info we have RN... The WBO has to start thinking hard already... Such a burden in Summer Time?
Has rhere been anything noted about mixing variants of the Revive phoenix Armor. For example, using the black Revive Phoenix armor with the original Revive Phoenix base.
(Jun. 17, 2018  2:41 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: ==Description==
Revive Phoenix is a Defense Type Energy Layer that features a bird in the center and four feathered blades that make up the bird's wings, meant to represent the Layer's namesake; the mythical immortal bird, the Phoenix. As part of the Super-Z Layer System, Revive Phoenix features metal in its design; in this case, lining the tips of the wings and surrounding the center which makes Revive Phoenix heavier than most God/Switch-Strike Layers. Revive Phoenix also features a gimmick, the Layer can Burst twice.

To Burst twice, the four bladed outer perimeter making up the wings, known as the Revive Armour, is attached to the rest of the Layer by a mechanism similar to what connects a Layer to a Tip. Since the Revive Armour has weaker teeth than Revive Phoenix's own medium length teeth, it parries impacts with the opponent akin to Tornado Wyvern's free-spinning Layer. Once the Revive Armour takes enough damage, it disconnects from the rest of the Layer, while this makes the Layer much lighter, the smoother perimeter this action creates reduces recoil to compensate.  

Furthermore, the Revive Armour is left in the stadium so as to interfere with the opponent's Tip and impede Banking Patterns and reduce Stamina. However, this can also interfere with the Revive Phoenix combination and the effect is minimal.

Like many other Super Z Layers, Revive Phoenix is unbalanced which increases Burst risk and drains Stamina. However, these issues can be solved with the use of a Level Chip that fits underneath the Layer.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
Revive Phoenix can be used in the Defense Combination Revive Phoenix 0/2/4/5/7/10 Cross/Glaive Atomic/Orbit. The heavy weight, teeth and gimmick of Revive Phoenix gives this combination high Knock-Out and Burst resistance. The 0/2/4/5/7/10 Disc bolsters Knock-Out resistance and Stamina while Atomic/Orbit can further bolster Stamina and Knock-Out resistance. Atomic specifically can provide Life-After-Death along with the Cross/Glaive Frame.

==Overall==

Revive Phoenix features heavy weight, a working gimmick and a low recoil design, making it a top-tier choice for Defense Combinations. Furthermore, with greater Stamina than Emperor Forneus(?), Revive Phoenix has become the best Right-Spin Defense Layer in the game.

As such, Revive Phoenix is a must have for competitive bladers.(?)
(Jun. 22, 2018  6:17 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  5:20 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: There’s a slight disturbance with the Hasbro future variation of Revive Phoenix here. Since Tomy always uses teeth to hold the bey and the ring in place when launching, Hasbro always uses slopes on the bey, which some of them burst even using my left hand spin, so that is a particular problem for Phoenix in the future, Hasbro’s going to have to do something about it.

Actually no. They can use the same mechanics as Trans which has this gradual slide... Except the end will be open...

I’m actually thinking about what you just said. Phoenix needs to hold its ring in place during launch, but using Trans’ sliding mechanism, it’ll slip off regardless. However, the lock in gimmick utilised by having the forge disc pushed to the white lock will help it say still. The question is, how will Hasbro perform this matter?
(Jul. 27, 2018  7:12 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2018  6:17 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Actually no. They can use the same mechanics as Trans which has this gradual slide... Except the end will be open...

I’m actually thinking about what you just said. Phoenix needs to hold its ring in place during launch, but using Trans’ sliding mechanism, it’ll slip off regardless. However, the lock in gimmick utilised by having the forge disc pushed to the white lock will help it say still. The question is, how will Hasbro perform this matter?

BUT , guys , we will have two wait for more than 2 months ( or more ) for its release , ( since they haven't released the The starters of Beyblade burst turbo )
I'm thinking that the choice of drivers to avoid being effected by the armour in the way would be a factor but I guess if the armour doesn't effect too much, then it shouldn't be a problem as long as something like Press isn't used.
Yeah,we could always use bearing for the revive armour
I don’t think that would matter too much, since Revive Phoenix can still burst without its armor falling off, so putting something like Bearing on it may not have much effect.
I'm referring to the armour coming off and being on the stadium floor, possibly in the way of drivers.
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm referring to the armour coming off and being on the stadium floor, possibly in the way of drivers.

I was referring to Battle Burst, but that’s my bad for not quoting him.

But, could be a good idea to have some way to make it a obstacle for the opponents.
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:33 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm referring to the armour coming off and being on the stadium floor, possibly in the way of drivers.

I was referring to Battle Burst, but that’s my bad for not quoting him.

But, could be a good idea to have some way to make it a obstacle for the opponents.
No problem,and to use it as an obstacle we need to have a driver which has nice lad so that it does not become an abstracted for us,so hence I said use bearing,we can Veen use at,et,etc
@[MonoDragon] I’ve tested a stock rP against a Spriggan Requiem 0 (dont have bump yet) Atomic, and I watched the Revive Armor fall off and screw up Spriggan Requiem’s stamina and ability to spinsteal. I only did 3 rounds, 2 of which were a spin finish to rP (armor off) and 1 to Sr (spin finish, armor stayed on). I’ll be sure to do more testing once I get home Smile
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:27 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Has rhere been anything noted about mixing variants of the Revive phoenix Armor. For example, using the black Revive Phoenix armor with the original Revive Phoenix base.

I don't see a problem with that. It doesn't affect performance and doesn't modify the beyblade in any way.
Special Note:

Revive Phoenix’s ability to be cross-compatible with a Dead Phoenix armour further bolsters the weight of a Revive Phoenix Layer, replacing the Revive Armour with the Dead Armour in order to do so.

The Dead Armour can be currently exclusively purchased from B-131 Booster Dead Phoenix.0.At, which comes with a Dead Phoenix in which 100% of its metal is located exclusively on the Dead Armour, allowing the Dead Armour to create a further amount of metal on Revive Phoenix when attached, in which the Revive Phoenix base layer is filled with an ample amount of metal. Using this combination, Dead Armoured Revive Phoenix is capable of becoming the heaviest Energy Layer in the Beyblade Burst series, being further bolstered by heavy forge disc combinations like 0,00,7,10/Wall,Lift,Turn.

Dead Armoured Revive Phoenix exceeds Revive Phoenix in a number of ways:
1. Its ability to carry an excessive amount of metal that exceeds Dead Hades’ 120% amount of metal.
2. Dramatic increase in Stamina with the use of a flywheel effect.
3. Unique shape to prevent heavy recoil.
4. Heavier impact force of the flailing armour when burst off of Revive Phoenix.

All thanks to the Dead Armour from Dead Phoenix.

If one must think of Dead Armoured Revive Phoenix, it is possible to place this in an exclusive page from the rest of the Energy Layer pages like Strike Valtryek V3.

It’s also a unique sellout point.
The B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix.10.Fr included with the Phoenix Winder and B-131 Booster Dead Phoenix.0.At grants buyers a powerful launcher, along with an already Über combination for a perfect match with little skill required. My suggestion is Dead Armoured Revive Phoenix.10.At.
That's not a bad idea. Xtend+ has a page, and so do most of the Apollos/Artemis/etc. combos. Dead Armored Revive Phoenix and Revive Armored Dead Phoenix could be individual pages. I think your terminology works well.
By managing a Google Translation by handwriting, I’ve managed to get the true names of Phoenix’s other armoured counterparts, アンパーフェクトフェニックス as Anpāfekutofenikkusu which translates to Unperfect Phoenix, as well as パーフェクトフェニックス as Pāfekutofenikkusu which translates to Perfect Phoenix.

This brings us to a new combo with that specific name, Perfect Phoenix.10.At using only B-117 and B-131 as parts.

Well I was late, but whatever.
Uhhh, which one is Perfect Phoenix and which one is Imperfect Phoenix? Is DeadRing rP perfect?
(Jan. 22, 2019  9:40 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Uhhh, which one is Perfect Phoenix and which one is Imperfect Phoenix? Is DeadRing rP perfect?

Yeah Dead ring on Revive Core is perfect