[Draft]  Energy Layer - Lightning L Drago

To be drafted.
I have a feeling that it might have the same fate as Storm Pegasus, that being going toe-to-toe with most GT and Cho-Z Beys, having good stamina and LAD but being outclassed by better options out there.
(Mar. 27, 2020  5:36 PM)Zattack Wrote: I have a feeling that it might have the same fate as Storm Pegasus, that being going toe-to-toe with most GT and Cho-Z Beys, having good stamina and LAD but being outclassed by better options out there.

I would say otherwise. I saw an Ldrago combo get into the winning combos. Specifically Ldrago Around Destroy’.
I actually feel like Storm Pegasus is decent, while L-Drago is more on the side of having fun. L-Drago definitely has some decent matchups being a left spinner who focuses on attacking, but his teeth make him too much a liability for general use. He can defeat things such as Lord and Master on Bearing, and he's a good matchup against H.Salamander, but being a left spin who has no capabilities of spin-stealing makes him niche to say the least. He likely made it into the top 3 with good blader ability and awareness, likely being saved for specific instances where he can dominate. Since he can beat opponents who focus on spin-stealing, he's a decent wildcard sort of bey, but I still wouldn't give him my recommendation for a deck. Anything L-Drago could do to lefts, Apocalypse on Bearing could do better.

Give Storm Pegasus some more play though. Storm Pegasus Sting Assault' is really excellent at beating attackers of either spin direction, but has faults against stamina types specifically. Against other right-spin opponents who use things like Atomic, he can burst them.
Alright I’ll draft it for you (also I used the outline from the Dread Hades H3 draft):

I stole Mr. Palazzo’s conclusion since I liked it a lot and felt it very suited for the draft (although I did change some things mainly due to grammatical errors let me know your thoughts.
(Mar. 28, 2020  2:09 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I actually feel like Storm Pegasus is decent, while L-Drago is more on the side of having fun. L-Drago definitely has some decent matchups being a left spinner who focuses on attacking, but his teeth make him too much a liability for general use. He can defeat things such as Lord and Master on Bearing, and he's a good matchup against H.Salamander, but being a left spin who has no capabilities of spin-stealing makes him niche to say the least.  He likely made it into the top 3 with good blader ability and awareness, likely being saved for specific instances where he can dominate. Since he can beat opponents who focus on spin-stealing, he's a decent wildcard sort of bey, but I still wouldn't give him my recommendation for a deck. Anything L-Drago could do to lefts, Apocalypse on Bearing could do better.

Give Storm Pegasus some more play though. Storm Pegasus Sting Assault' is really excellent at beating attackers of either spin direction, but has faults against stamina types specifically. Against other right-spin opponents who use things like Atomic, he can burst them.

Is Storm Pegasus Blitz Destroy' a good Combo?
(Oct. 06, 2020  12:29 AM)BarrageBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  2:09 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I actually feel like Storm Pegasus is decent, while L-Drago is more on the side of having fun. L-Drago definitely has some decent matchups being a left spinner who focuses on attacking, but his teeth make him too much a liability for general use. He can defeat things such as Lord and Master on Bearing, and he's a good matchup against H.Salamander, but being a left spin who has no capabilities of spin-stealing makes him niche to say the least.  He likely made it into the top 3 with good blader ability and awareness, likely being saved for specific instances where he can dominate. Since he can beat opponents who focus on spin-stealing, he's a decent wildcard sort of bey, but I still wouldn't give him my recommendation for a deck. Anything L-Drago could do to lefts, Apocalypse on Bearing could do better.

Is Storm Pegasus Blitz Destroy' a good Combo?

It’s mediocre for attack. Quick’ is better. (Use the Build a comob thread next time).
isn't Lightning L-Drago a defense type? I'm pretty sure he is.
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: isn't Lightning L-Drago a defense type? I'm pretty sure he is.

He’s an attack type. Stop necroposting.
ok sure thing
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok sure thing

You have to show not tell.
yes I already know that
L Drago not being capable of spin-stealling is kind of expected due to its shape. I might get this since I might go for G4 in a few weeks. Majority use idk zwei, judgement or imperial & lord (maybe? now that lord is gone out of stock) so I might get L Drago so I can have more viable choices other than Zwei, Judgement & Storm Pegasus.
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:44 AM)MetalBurst95 Wrote: L Drago not being capable of spin-stealling is kind of expected due to its shape. I might get this since I might go for G4 in a few weeks. Majority use idk zwei, judgement or imperial & lord (maybe? now that lord is gone out of stock) so I might get L Drago so I can have more viable choices other than Zwei, Judgement & Storm Pegasus.

Superking eclipses anything from GT and remakes. There are more remakes on their way (Galaxy Pegasus, Meteo, gravity, hell, and ray striker).
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:44 AM)MetalBurst95 Wrote: L Drago not being capable of spin-stealling is kind of expected due to its shape. I might get this since I might go for G4 in a few weeks. Majority use idk zwei, judgement or imperial & lord (maybe? now that lord is gone out of stock) so I might get L Drago so I can have more viable choices other than Zwei, Judgement & Storm Pegasus.

Superking eclipses anything from GT and remakes. There are more remakes on their way (Galaxy Pegasus, Meteo, gravity, hell, and ray striker).

Bruh ik sparking are better stuff but sparking is not released locally at where i am only GT for now. Yes ik year end metal masters set is coming.
meteo L-drago can definitely spin steal due to its energy layer
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:47 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: meteo L-drago can definitely spin steal due to its energy layer

It has rubber on it (the energy layer)
(Mar. 28, 2020  2:09 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I actually feel like Storm Pegasus is decent, while L-Drago is more on the side of having fun. L-Drago definitely has some decent matchups being a left spinner who focuses on attacking, but his teeth make him too much a liability for general use. He can defeat things such as Lord and Master on Bearing, and he's a good matchup against H.Salamander, but being a left spin who has no capabilities of spin-stealing makes him niche to say the least. He likely made it into the top 3 with good blader ability and awareness, likely being saved for specific instances where he can dominate. Since he can beat opponents who focus on spin-stealing, he's a decent wildcard sort of bey, but I still wouldn't give him my recommendation for a deck. Anything L-Drago could do to lefts, Apocalypse on Bearing could do better.

agreed

Meteo l drago's energy rubber coated energy ring was a lot better and was hundred times more fun. It was better than any evolution of pegasus
I know it has rubber and did you also know that if you hand spin L-Drago you can hear the rubber going against the other beyblade?

Its pretty cool

um no no one is cooler than Pegasus revolution
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

agreed

Meteo l drago's energy rubber coated energy ring was a lot better and was hundred times more fun. It was better than any evolution of pegasus

I have a friend’s meteo with me so the rubber is hard?
(Nov. 18, 2020  7:08 AM)MetalBurst95 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: agreed

I have a friend’s meteo with me so the rubber is hard?

idk..........if u have the original version??
It wouldnt be consider necroposting right. Cause the last post before GodzillaFan101 posted 6Jupiter5 had posted October 6 2020
um no necroposting earthhelios
yeah but not necropost

energy = trash