Draciel V article - Kei can you have a look ?

AR: Ten Spike
Ten spike has an army green colour scheme. It has 10 flat shaped protrusions which when hit give off a lot of a recoil which knocks the beyblade off balance. As such following the trend of other Draciel attack rings it has no use in any competitive combo.

WD: 10 Balance
See 10 Balance

SG: Neo Right SG (North Core Version)
See Neo Right SG (North Core Version)

BB: Viper Metal Ball Base
Unlike the previous Draciels this doesn’t provide the same level of defense for multiple reasons. One of the most important is height. Towards the bottoms of the base, where the metal balls are held, there is an increase in height. Due to there is low attackers hit this area most, because of this, it is knocked off balance very easily and KO’s itself or sometimes can even get KO ed out of the stadium. The case on SG metal ball base would be that simply it would get knocked slightly. Another vital problem is weight distribution. Because of the position of the metal balls, the effect is neglected. Furthermore fortress base can hold a bearing core ver.2 which provides much more defense where as this can’t.In terms of pure defence, SG metal ball base is much better and is much harder to both KO and knock off balance.

Other Versions
Draciel V (Light Blue) RB12

Overall:
Easily the most useless of the useless of the Draciel series as all of it's signiture parts have no uses, the only reason for buying this would be for the 10 Balance and the Neo right casings which can be obtained from other more useful beys. This should only be purchased for collection.
Few pointers:

All Attack Rings are designed in a circular shape, so that doesn't make much sense. You haven't really addressed why it's useless.

The Base section is alright in terms of content, but as with your other article, worded very oddly. I guess we could help you reword it soon, though.
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:46 PM)poseidon Wrote: AR: Ten Spike
Ten spike has an army green colour scheme. It has 10 flat shaped protrusions which when hit give off a lot of a recoil which knocks the beyblade off balance. As such following the trend of other Draciel attack rings it has no use in any competitive combo.

WD: 10 Balance
See 10 Balance
SG: Neo Right SG (North Core Version)
BB: Viper Metal Ball Base
Unlike the previous draciels this doesn’t provide the same level of defense for multiple reasons. One of the most important is height. Towards the bottoms of the base, where the metal balls are held, there is an increase in height. Due to there is low attackers hit this area most, because of this, it is knocked off balance very easily and KO’s itself or sometimes can even get KO ed out of the stadium. The case on fortress base would be that simply it would get knocked slightly. Another vital problem is weight distribution. Because of the position of the metal balls, the effect is neglected. Furthermore fortress base can hold a bearing core er.2 which provides much more defense where as this can’t. *Why focus on Draciel F's base? Draciel S' is better!*

Overall:
Draciel F outshines this in every possible way, it is inadviced to buy this and there is many better options even when Draciel F isn't available such as Draciel MBD and Draciel S *Why are you signaling out just Draciel F as being much better than this? Draciel F isn't that great. Draciel S is a lot better. Here's my go:

Easily the most useless of the useless of the Draciel series as all of it's signiture parts have no uses, the only reason for buying this would be for the 10 Balance and the Neo right casings which can be obtained from other more useful beys. This should only be purchased for collection.
why draciel f lol i want to make the face that you can put a bearing core ver 2, which now that i got a new wolbrog 2 is i think better than draciel s but yeah draciel s is proberly better, like i said im focussing on pure defence
Contradicting much? Draciel S is pure defence more than Bearing core 2. Anyway I think it would be better to compare Draciel V's base to Draciel S' since Draciel S is the best and most useful of the draciels for defence.
Quote:the most useless of the useless of the Draciel series

Just a small error that caught my eye.

I have noticed that alot of your wording and sentence structure tends to be somewhat awkward. For the most part, all the information you have listed is correct, but serioulsy consider re-examing it a few times after we get the remaining information on the draft.

Otherwise, your Driger V and Driger V articles are fine and with enough work, could possibly be approved by Kei. I look foward to that time.
oops that was my fault. You gonna use my AR section too?
(Oct. 09, 2011  8:30 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Yo can someone have a look at this please, i understand MFB is priority, but still, can you try give some help ? Smile

What the quote says, *Puppy eyes* ?
I've read it this morning,and it's quite good.
The only thing i'add is a Combo section; i think it's extremely important,even if components's been outclassed :]
If the blade is horrible and has no uses then there's no point putting a combo. Also you should state that the Blue Draciel comes from RB12. I think this is pretty much done since there's nothing more to write.
You need to discuss the bases gimmicks more. Even if it fails to achieve the signature draciel base effect to any useful degree, you need to discuss what it tries to do to fully explain how it miserably fails at this. The lack of any mention of the somewhat free moving metal ball tip(albeit less than fortress base, no oil, magnetic rod for sg connection etc).

Oh, and nothing about that draciel f wolborg 2 thing should be mentioned, it's honestly not very useful. Ultrablader is right, draciel s is by far the best draciel, especially for pure defense. Though fortress base is slightly more comparable due to it's free rolling tip, draciel s is the bey to compare to.

You could, if you wish to give this admittedly foul bey a real in depth look, examine the effects of sg core choice, as magnecore sg's mean the base reverts to "defense mode" much faster. Honestly it's still terrible with both sg types but it could be mentioned.
Quote:{{Beybox
| image =
| full item name = Draciel Viper
| item number = A-67
| beyblade system = [[5-Layer]]/[[Magnecore]]
| beyblade type = [[Defence]]
}}

__TOC__
== Attack Ring (AR): Ten Spike ==
Ten spike has an army green colour scheme. It has 10 flat shaped protrusions which when hit give off a lot of recoil which knocks the beyblade off balance. As such following the trend of other Draciel attack rings it has no use in any competitive combo.

== WD: 10 Balance ==
[[Balance Weight Disks | Ten Balance]]

== Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (North Core Version) ==

== Blade Base (BB): Viper Metal Ball Base ==

Unlike the Draciel beyblades previous, Draciel V’s metal balls cannot be removed or inserted. This is a valuable attribute of Draciel S which provides it with more weight and therefore defensive ability.
Also different from the previous Draciel’s the metal balls in the base are located in the tip. There are two metal balls in the tip opposite each other with the tip similar to Draciel F’s in that it uses a metal ball as the tip of the beyblade. However the tip of Draciel V isn’t fully free spinning. The base also has magnetic rod which means that only spin gears from V and V2 series can be used with the this base.
Two main factors combine to make this base a bad choice for defence unlike its predecessors. The first is that the height of the long section, due to the metal ball for the tip and in the middle means that it is relatively easy to knock off balance or KO. The beyblade also has bad LAD due to the notches on the base. The other is that the weight distribution of the beyblade is all wrong, with the balls in the tip making the balance of the beyblade worse.

== Other Versions ==
*Draciel V – White recolor starter Version (White)
*Draciel V – Light Blue (Random Booster 12 Version)

== Overall ==
Easily the most useless of the useless of the Draciel series as all of its signature parts have no uses, the only reason for buying this would be for the 10 Balance and the Neo right casings which can be obtained from other more useful beys. This should only be purchased for collection.
Quote:Unlike the Draciel beyblades previous

The wording here is a bit funky if you ask me, and the AR section overall needs a bit more detail, however there is not much else to say about it; anything else would just be fluff really.

Now unless I misunderstood, there can be no more than 2 balls legally allowed in Draciel F's base anyway now, so I don't think it matters if Draciel V's can be taken apart or not now. Honestly though, I really think I am misunderstanding something about that whole bizz...
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:10 PM)Ultra Wrote:
| image =
| item number = A-67
}}

__TOC__
Ten spike has an army green colour scheme. It has 10 flat shaped protrusions which when hit give off a lot of recoil which knocks the beyblade off balance. As such following the trend of other Draciel attack rings it has no use in any competitive combo.

Unlike the Draciel beyblades previous, Draciel V’s metal balls cannot be removed or inserted. This is a valuable attribute of Draciel S which provides it with more weight and therefore defensive ability.
Also different from the previous Draciel’s the metal balls in the base are located in the tip. There are two metal balls in the tip opposite each other with the tip similar to Draciel F’s in that it uses a metal ball as the tip of the beyblade. However the tip of Draciel V isn’t fully free spinning. The base also has magnetic rod which means that only spin gears from V and V2 series can be used with the this base.
Two main factors combine to make this base a bad choice for defence unlike its predecessors. The first is that the height of the long section, due to the metal ball for the tip and in the middle means that it is relatively easy to knock off balance or KO. The beyblade also has bad LAD due to the notches on the base. The other is that the weight distribution of the beyblade is all wrong, with the balls in the tip making the balance of the beyblade worse.

== Other Versions ==

== Overall ==
Easily the most useless of the useless of the Draciel series as all of its signature parts have no uses, the only reason for buying this would be for the 10 Balance and the Neo right casings which can be obtained from other more useful beys. This should only be purchased for collection.

Quite nicely done!
I'd consider the AR a Metallic Dark Green, army green is a more olive shade.
You need to describe the shape of the AR more, what it is supposed to represent. We all also need to stop using "give off" in terms of recoil - produce is probably more appropriate, as "give off" sounds like they radiate it or something.

As for what leon said, though I can see what you're doing there it does still sound a bit odd.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I think the effects of an MG core vs others on the metal balls might be worth examining and explaining. I still think this is a good idea, but I'll leave that ball in your court.

In terms of the tip, it may be better to state that it is similar to draciel f's sg, but without the lubrication provided by an oil reservoir, the metal ball of Draciel V has much greater friction with its surrounds, including the metal pole which connects to the SG. My wording could use some work but yeah.

The shape of the base also produces recoil making it very weak to low smash attackers (grip base for example). The shape isn't really notched IMO, it has protrusions.

In terms of uselessness, Draciel V is probably slightly more useful than Draciel G (10 Balance/Casings and an MG core vs 10 Wide). It's a horrible beyblade but yeah.
Okay yeah they're not notches then. I kinda doubt that MG Cores would have any proper effect on the metal balls but i'll look at it later. Anyway i'll look at this properly tomorrow.
Before mine broke, using an MG Core made the balls stick to the pole, though they would likely detach at high rpm's, they'd probably move back to the pole at a higher rpm than they would with a non magnetic sg.
Okay cool. Like I said i'll look it tomorrow.
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:10 PM)Ultra Wrote:
| image =
| item number = A-67
}}

__TOC__
Ten spike has a dark, metallic green color scheme. It has ten flat-shaped protrusions, five of which are smaller than the others, forming a star overall. In fact, each set of two small parts surrounding one longer and bigger protrusion is meant to resemble a turtle head and its paws. This means that the smaller pieces are mostly cut inwards, whereas the bigger wings are rounded outwards. However, this odd combination of uneven, flat and still overall square-like protrusions, when hit, produces a lot of Recoil which knocks the Beyblade using it off balance. As such, following the trend of other Draciel Attack Rings, it has no use in any competitive combo. (Is it heavy, is its weight not concentrated at the right places, is it not nearly circular enough for a Defense Attack Ring, etc. ?)

Unlike the previous Draciel Beyblades, Draciel V’s metal balls cannot be removed or inserted. This is a valuable attribute in Draciel S which would have provided it with more weight and therefore increased defensive ability.
Another difference from the previous Draciel’s is that the metal balls in the base are located in the tip. There are two metal balls in the tip opposite each other, and the tip is similar to Draciel F’s in that it consists of a metal ball by itself. However, the tip of Draciel V isn’t fully free spinning. The base also has a magnetic rod, barring anything except the Spin Gears from the V and V2 series rom being used with the this Blade Base.
Two main factors combine to make this Blade Base a bad choice for Defense, unlike its predecessors. The first is that the height of the long section, due to the metal ball for the tip and in the middle (This makes no sense at all and I do not actually know what Draciel V's Blade Base is, so this absolutely needs to be reworded in comprehensible English and it should clearly be explained what the "long section" is anyway.) means that it is relatively easy to knock off balance or KO. The Beyblade also has bad LAD due to the notches on the base. The other factor is that the weight distribution of the Beyblade is faulty, the metal balls at the bottom bringing the center of gravity too close to the floor.

== Other Versions ==

== Overall ==
Easily the most useless of the Draciel series as all of its signature parts have no uses, the only reason for buying this Beyblade would be for the 10 Balance Weight Disk and the Neo Right casings which can be obtained from other more useful Beyblades. This should only be purchased for collection purposes.

Also, Ultra had said two years ago that he would look into that MagneCore issue "tomorrow", so that has not been resolved yet and th!nk did seem it needed to be mentioned somewhat.
Tbh the magnecore issue wasn't a real issue. It was basically saying to look into what effect using the two different magnecores (north and south) would have on the beyblade but I seriously doubt there would be any significant difference at all. Still i'll look over it.
Sorry for the double post but a few things need to be figured out. Here is the rewritten bit that Kai-V pointed out:

Firstly the shaft containing the tip and metal balls is too long which means the base is high up, making it easy to knock off balance.

Like it says there is a long bit of plastic which contains the tip (the metal ball) and above this there are the two metal balls opposite each other. However should this whole section be called the tip or should it be called a shaft or something else?

In the draft Kai-V just posted above it says "There are two metal balls in the tip opposite each other" however I wouldn't consider the long shaft which contains the two metal balls to be the tip since they are placed a reasonably distance above the tip so uh yeah.
OK, can you just replace or correct those two things in the revised version I posted above ?
(Aug. 07, 2014  11:07 AM)Ultra Wrote: Tbh the magnecore issue wasn't a real issue. It was basically saying to look into what effect using the two different magnecores (north and south) would have on the beyblade but I seriously doubt there would be any significant difference at all. Still i'll look over it.

Besides the MG stadium, the shaft's polarity changes according to your MG Core. The balls always will stick to the Metal Shaft. And the ball tip won't roll as easily.
(Aug. 08, 2014  3:02 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  11:07 AM)Ultra Wrote: Tbh the magnecore issue wasn't a real issue. It was basically saying to look into what effect using the two different magnecores (north and south) would have on the beyblade but I seriously doubt there would be any significant difference at all. Still i'll look over it.

Besides the MG stadium, the shaft's polarity changes according to your MG Core. The balls always will stick to the Metal Shaft. And the ball tip won't roll as easily.

Do you want to add that to the draft ? Just quote my latest revision and edit it directly.