Dracco Spin

I got mine in Finland for 1euro
can people post some pictures please, I want to see all the different parts because i'm interested how they made it different to beyblade.
sorry i lost mine about 1 day after i lost it Unhappy
(Apr. 14, 2012  9:03 PM).:J:. Wrote: can people post some pictures please, I want to see all the different parts because i'm interested how they made it different to beyblade.

I'll see what I can do!

I have a bunch, they arnt really cheap plastic. Definetley pretty fun.
Which ones in particular?
I have one... It's called... NIGHT OWL!
It's good stamina and defense.
Is it really called Night Owl, because I can't find anything on the official website about a spin top called Night Owl. You made that top up, didn't you?
No, they are new Dracco Spins...
They are called: Dracco Spin Metal Clash.
Ah, yes, that one. Is Night Owl a rare spin top that they never show on the official website?
i have a handfull, i use the beyblade winders with the launchers their fun to mess around with
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:23 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Ah, yes, that one. Is Night Owl a rare spin top that they never show on the official website?

Maybe... Idk.
I saw these at Shopko. Should I buy one?
@ Star Dragoon: If you are interested enough to. It's all up to you.
I have Phantom Vortex, Alien Force, Spider Claws, and Ninja Striker. Pretty fun, and at a really low price.

By the way those are from the Metal Clash Series.
I have 2 of these. They assassinated my Draciel G and gave my Dragoons some trouble. I'll see how they go against Dragoon V2 when it gets here.
... They really made their way up to here, didn't them?

I didn't see anyone speak about the Micro Spins, well... I wonder if someone got to find them nearby?
For some reference, I've see them battling.
The recoil.
They're more like two bombs clashing... Quite fun, btw. Sadly, it's impossible to do launch technicles properly...
Oh, hey, I bought one of these a Target a month or so ago. It was one of the foil packages, and I ended up getting Plasma Phoenix. I printed out a Draciel Bit sticker for it because it looks kinda like Draciel.
i got 4 draco spin tops Firebolt Stallion, Plasma Phoenix, Tank Destroyer, and Ninja Striker. the ones I bought are the metal clash series
Sweet, man.
Do people even use these things competitively?
I don't know; they never really announce tournament events for Dracco Spin
I've got a Dracco Spi called Whirlpool Serpent and it beats my Driger G (Sonokong) almost every time. It just spins much longer. I don't know how it's possible for your ones to fall apart while it's constructed so tightly... Is something wrong with my Driger? Engine gear skips and generally I don't use it (typical for Sonokong), but it should still be better than dracco spin...
Is it possible to make tournaments for dracco spin tops?
(Dec. 31, 2016  7:18 PM)King Darkness Wrote: Is it possible to make tournaments for dracco spin tops?

Not here