Doomscizor D2 Combos

Has anyone tested Dark Doomscizor against Unicrest yet? Curious if it can beat it, as Unicrest has the best Stamina among the Hasbro Layers currently to my knowledge.
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:40 AM)Kei Wrote: Has anyone tested Dark Doomscizor against Unicrest yet? Curious if it can beat it, as Unicrest has the best Stamina among the Hasbro Layers currently to my knowledge.

I can quickly test it right now. Anything specific?
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:47 AM)Hato Wrote: I can quickly test it right now. Anything specific?

D2GD vs. UGD or D2GR vs. UGR if possible. If you don't have multiples of the Drivers/Disks, try doing a some rounds of Defense vs. Revolve and then swap the Layers. Thanks!

Also, where did you get it in Toronto? lol
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:54 AM)Kei Wrote: D2GD vs. UGD or D2GR vs. UGR if possible. If you don't have multiples of the Drivers/Disks,  try doing a some rounds of Defense vs. Revolve and then swap the Layers. Thanks!

Also, where did you get it in Toronto? lol

I did D2GR vs UGR, and because I found my black Revolve to be a bit better, I switched them and did another set of 10 rounds. Here are the testings:

It was fairly even in the first set of testings, and 50-50 in the second set. I found them to be near equal in stamina, and it was difficult to tell which Beyblade had the better stamina capabilities. Switching the Revolves had a significant difference, and even though the results are the same, Unicrest won matches when it was launched first.  

I found DoomScizor D2 to win even when it was launched first a few times, because it would tilt over and get under Unicrest, effectively destabilizing it. Though, if it wasn't able to destabilize Unicrest like this, it turned out to be a match of 'which Bey was launched first'.

I may do some solo spin tests to see which one does have the better stamina, but as I'm seeing it right now, Unicrest is better in Defense, while DoomScizor is better at destabilizing stationary opponents. 

To respond to your question; I purchased my DoomScizor D2 at the Erin Mills Town Centre WalMart, but I also saw a few last weekend at the Toys R Us on Argentina.
idk how this works sooooo im just gonna put in a combo: Doomsicor D2 Upper Needle btw can someone test this combo out i dont have any takara tomy beys so i couldntmake this combo
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:40 AM)Flame Roman Wrote: idk how this works sooooo im just gonna put in a combo: Doomsicor D2 Upper Needle btw can someone test this combo out i dont have any takara tomy beys so i couldntmake this combo

I dont think D2 and Upper work together well due to the distribution of both.
Doomscizor d2 K.U when hard launched it's first movements are aggressive and it will push and potentially lift the opponent then go to a more passive movement to out spin. can anyone test this? If it is not tournament material oh, well D2 is banned anyways. I just want to see how good it would be for just random battles.
(Jun. 05, 2017  10:05 PM)MWF Wrote: Doomscizor d2 K.U when hard launched it's first movements are aggressive and it will push and potentially lift the opponent then go to a more passive movement to out spin. can anyone test this? If it is not tournament material oh, well D2 is banned anyways. I just want to see how good it would be for just random battles.

Hasbro D2 is not banned. Also, D2 has one problem, in that it is not very good at any aggressive movements, as these will likely burst it. Unite is a more defensive niche option, on things like K2 or Unicrest.
(Jun. 05, 2017  10:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2017  10:05 PM)MWF Wrote: Doomscizor d2 K.U when hard launched it's first movements are aggressive and it will push and potentially lift the opponent then go to a more passive movement to out spin. can anyone test this? If it is not tournament material oh, well D2 is banned anyways. I just want to see how good it would be for just random battles.

Hasbro D2 is not banned. Also, D2 has one problem, in that it is not very good at any aggressive movements, as these will likely burst it. Unite is a more defensive niche option, on things like K2 or Unicrest.

ok. it has some push potential. plus I only have Doomscizor d2, valkteck v2, and spryzen s2.
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:53 PM)ShiKurai Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:51 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: it would not be good
the only part you can mix is the disk

Ok, so what would a good attack combo be? I'm trying to think of something that's really good and hits hard but may have stamina. I love force and jaggy but I am trying to find combos. If I have to get the TT version of blades (which i plan on after I get a job) I want to do combo's, since I am doing a series on youtube.

Well i myself just started collecting the hasbro beys, and today i got the rival pack and a Doomscizor D2, and I was playing with my wife, and she wanted to mix and match, and she chose Valtryek V2 energy leyer and D2 track and disk and it actually packed quite a punch and also gives you a bit more stamina than other tips, also since the leyer has three spikes basically coming out, it really gives a nice punch at contact. why dont you try it out see how consistant it is.
For some reason I was experimenting and found that doomscizor d2 gravity massive is a great stamina combo
(Jun. 28, 2017  10:57 PM)Mr.doomscizor Wrote: For some reason I was experimenting and found that doomscizor d2 gravity massive is a great stamina combo

What did you test it against massive is outclassed by defense and revolve
(Jun. 28, 2017  10:57 PM)Mr.doomscizor Wrote: For some reason I was experimenting and found that doomscizor d2 gravity massive is a great stamina combo

Replace Massive with either Defense or Revolve and you will have an even better stamina combo.
(Mar. 31, 2017  9:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2017  9:42 PM)OmegaBlader14 Wrote: Question: Is the Hasbro version better than the Takara Tomy?

noooooope

It is better, in my opinion
(Jul. 05, 2017  7:44 PM)goldenlink339 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2017  9:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: noooooope

Do you owm both? Hasbro one burst way easier. TT is just monster.
(Jul. 05, 2017  7:44 PM)goldenlink339 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2017  9:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: noooooope

Do you own both?
I think that Spryzen S2 is actually better than Storm Spriggan lol
(Jul. 05, 2017  10:28 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I think that Spryzen S2 is actually better than Storm Spriggan lol

This is not correct place to discuss this lol. Its D2 discussion thread
(Jul. 05, 2017  10:35 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  10:28 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I think that Spryzen S2 is actually better than Storm Spriggan lol

This is not correct place to discuss this lol. Its D2 discussion thread
Oops sorry lol. Has anyone tried D2SpreadRevolve(hasbro)?
(Jul. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  7:44 PM)goldenlink339 Wrote: It is better, in my opinion

Do you own both?

No, but D2 rarely bursts, right? So with a Stamina tip and a Defense Force disc, it could be unstoppable. Besides, why should I have to explain my opinion? I've always preferred Hasbro.
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:51 AM)goldenlink339 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you own both?

No, but D2 rarely bursts, right? So with a Stamina tip and a Defense Force disc, it could be unstoppable. Besides, why should I have to explain my opinion? I've always preferred Hasbro.

The truth is buddy Hasbro Burst parts mostly  perform worse than their tt counterparts
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:57 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:51 AM)goldenlink339 Wrote: No, but D2 rarely bursts, right? So with a Stamina tip and a Defense Force disc, it could be unstoppable. Besides, why should I have to explain my opinion? I've always preferred Hasbro.

The truth is buddy Hasbro Burst parts mostly  perform worse than their tt counterparts
Doesn't change my perforations. Also-

buddy, Hasbro*
counterparts.*
(Jul. 15, 2017  6:46 AM)goldenlink339 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:57 AM)mj9 Wrote: The truth is buddy Hasbro Burst parts mostly  perform worse than their tt counterparts
Doesn't change my perforations. Also-

buddy, Hasbro*
counterparts.*

But mj9 is right
(Jul. 11, 2017  9:51 AM)goldenlink339 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Do you own both?

You don't have to explain your opinion, but if you don't, then why should anyone value that opinion? Not to mention how can you claim Doomscizor D2 to be superior to Dark Deathscyther when you have no experience as to the performance of Dark Deathscyther. By the way, Dark Deathscyther was banned from both WBBA and WBO tournaments due to it being overpowered while Doomscizor D2 has not been banned.
(Jun. 28, 2017  10:57 PM)Mr.doomscizor Wrote:
Quote:Cute Cute
For some reason I was experimenting and found that doomscizor d2 gravity massive is a great stamina combo

Well I was experimenting and I found doomscizor d2 2 cross defense is unstoppable in defense and stamina