Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

ah thanks for your donation.

You sure you didn't want a blader passport instead?
(Oct. 02, 2009  2:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, the kid donated like almost $200.

I wonder where he is lately.

$200..........whoa.

Once i get a job I assure you that i will donate more.
I know its not 09 anymore but I wanted to be the first donator of 2010. I have had this money sitting around for a while and wanted to put it to good use. So here's $50.
I think 2010 is going to be a very promising, or at least deciding year for Beyblade as well as the World Beyblade Organization. All these years, including 2009, we have focused on keeping the hobby alive outside Japan, however everything should be changing now that Beyblade Metal Fusion will be developped in Western countries.

As you can see, I would have probably gotten something written for the New Year had I not found before yesterday that it was not too necessary ...

We definitely appreciate your donation, Benkei. I am certain Khel will take care of that and give you the corresponding Face Boosters when he returns.
ill be donating some on the 6th probley around 30-60$
(Jan. 01, 2010  1:28 PM)Benkei Wrote: I know its not 09 anymore but I wanted to be the first donator of 2010. I have had this money sitting around for a while and wanted to put it to good use. So here's $50.

Honestly thank you so much for your donation. We really appreciate it. I shall be able to hand your faces out a little later in the day.
it feels good to donate, especially if its for a good cause
Just donated another $10 USD. Joyful_3
Hell yeah i will donate soon. btw m first post Smile i only joined today Grin getting back into beyblade. since i live in the uk $10 is only like £6 Smile Cha-Ching lol
(Feb. 20, 2010  1:36 PM)mezz Wrote: Hell yeah i will donate soon. btw m first post Smile i only joined today Grin getting back into beyblade. since i live in the uk $10 is only like £6 Smile Cha-Ching lol

If only all new members would do this. Tongue_out_wink

Thanks!
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:03 PM)Kei Wrote: If only all new members would do this. Tongue_out_wink

Thanks!

i would donate some money but im only 13 and i dont have a job (have to be 14 to get a job in maryland) but anyway i guess i could help donate to this site when i get a job next year
If every member donated $1 then the WBO would have loads to go on.
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:06 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: If only all new members would do this.Tongue_out_wink

Thanks!
haha no problem although is there any other way of donating instead of PayPal :s
my pay pal is acting funny so i don't wanna use it..so maybe if you(Brad..whoever gets the donations) can give me like.. there account number and sort code. So then i can transfer £6.43(exactly $10) to there account. Private message me or something. Sorry for any trouble cause paypal freaks me out *shudders* XD
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:06 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: i would donate some money but im only 13 and i dont have a job (have to be 14 to get a job in maryland) but anyway i guess i could help donate to this site when i get a job next year
lol i'm 13 aswell Tongue_out_wink HIGH FIVE BRO
As soon as Spring hits, I'll donate. Time to convince my dad to let me use his Paypal again...

Edit: Oh yeah, Mezz, why don't you make an introduction for yourself! Good job donating, too!
I'd be happy to donate this friday when I get my money C: And get my Passport while I'm at it
I'm so happy that I remembered that I had my own 11-15 debit card. I'm going to save at least £20 and some of that will be a donation and the rest I'll get my Blader Passport.
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:21 PM)mezz Wrote: haha no problem although is there any other way of donating instead of PayPal :s
There is, yes, but it's by going to a tournament and giving money to the host who would give it to WBO. But that's obviously a lot difficult to do. There might be other ways but I don't know.
ill donate if i can get some real help wih this wbo website thing(im a great particapant to things like this)

go beybrad(u rock)Pinching_eyes

p.s.how can i get some of the new metal fusion beyblades(im in the us
)
(Feb. 26, 2010  4:05 AM)sebii Wrote: ill donate if i can get some real help wih this wbo website thing(im a great particapant to things like this)

What do you need help with?

(Feb. 26, 2010  4:05 AM)sebii Wrote: p.s.how can i get some of the new metal fusion beyblades(im in the us)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion--8095
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
Here's $10 put it to good use. Wink
(Mar. 15, 2010  6:27 AM)Robsta Wrote: Here's $10 put it to good use. Wink

Thanks! I'll award you your Face Booster BLACK face right now! Grin
hmm... is it every 10$ you donate, u get a black face booster
(Mar. 24, 2010  4:49 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hmm... is it every 10$ you donate, u get a black face booster

Yes. So donate as much as you'd like and you could have an army of Face Booster BLACK Faces. Wink
that would be so cool!! well ill donate when i make paypal account. the last paypal account didnt make sense
(Mar. 24, 2010  5:50 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: that would be so cool!! well ill donate when i make paypal account. the last paypal account didnt make sense

How does a Paypal account not make sense?