Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

(Aug. 10, 2015  9:47 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Dropped another $20 into the pot.

Cool, that is a steady flow hah. We really, really appreciate it. As soon as Kei can confirm it, we should be able to give you your two Face Boosters. Which two would you like ? Perhaps you can send that to me by private message rather than post it here though.
We got it. Thank you so much! Smile
I just put $20 in!

Come on everyone! Show the WBO how much we love them!
You guys rule. Thanks!
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:41 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I just put $20 in!

Man, nice, thank you very much.

Since Dark_Mousy has not sent anything from his last few tournaments, did you already purchase a Blader Passport ?
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:41 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I just put $20 in!

Man, nice, thank you very much.

Since Dark_Mousy has not sent anything from his last few tournaments, did you already purchase a Blader Passport ?

Was actually 30! I have the memory of a goldfish

And yes I did at burst
Thank you so much ZachBob! We really appreciate it, and the steady stream of donations you and others have helped to create lately. Smile
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:54 AM)Kei Wrote: Thank you so much ZachBob! We really appreciate it, and the steady stream of donations you and others have helped to create lately. Smile

Absolutely! There is more to come in the near future.

You guys are awesome and I really appreciate all you do!
Just donated 10$. I always wanted to donate, but the last time I was active on WBO I was still in school with no job and getting beys on allowance DJ - Yeah!
Hey guys! Thank you everyone for your donations over the past few weeks. It really makes it possible for us to do so much more.

Speaking of which, I'm sure you guys saw in my return announcement that I'll be taking over our YouTube account! I'm currently building a small studio I can use, but the cost will be expensive — the camera alone is over $600. I'm OK with bearing the brunt of the cost myself, but I'm looking for help to soften the blow.

If you'd like to donate specifically to the video initiative, please write "video" in your donation notes and 100% of the money will go to that.

Thank you!
@[Bey Brad] not to question you or anything, but even The nicest go pro is less than $600 and that's got To be capable of everything you need
Not even close. GoPro is an action camera so while it can be used as a regular camera, it's not designed to be. What happens if I ever want to film anything that isn't an action shot? There will be tournament footage and hopefully discussions and hangouts and other cool stuff. (That said, there are plans for an action camera like a GoPro to be implemented for dual-angle footage.)
I would also add that the WBO's funds are currently stretched very thin at a time where want to do some pretty amazing things. So again, all of your donations are appreciated. And if you have ideas for a fundraiser you'd be proud to contribute to, please let us know!
I want to donate for WBO but I dont a paypal account. Feeling bad that could not help WBO.
(Aug. 22, 2015  2:30 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I want to donate for WBO but I dont a paypal account. Feeling bad that could not help WBO.

You could always try asking someone you know has one, or who might have one to help you out!
Today's the day.. That's right pay day!... couple more penny's in the jar!
Donated again hopefully as much as I hate to double post I hope this can draw some attention to others to donate.
Thank you so much!
Just donated $15.
Thank you, too!
Sorry about asking here, but where do I request the Face booster from?

If it is from here, I'll take Black II
(Sep. 04, 2015  5:47 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Sorry about asking here, but where do I request the Face booster from?

If it is from here, I'll take Black II

It is! Or you could have PMed a Committee Member. I've just awarded you a Face from BLACK II. Smile
My excuse for donating this time is I had an odd number of faces.....
We're OK with that.
(Sep. 04, 2015  3:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We're OK with that.
Haha I thought you might! Wink