Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

did not even see his crazy amount of HMS faces ... nice.
(Dec. 20, 2014  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: did not even see his crazy amount of HMS faces ... nice.

He's donated way more than even those Faces suggest; we offered a guaranteed complete set of BLACK and WHITE plus the retired Royal Face in lieu of giving him a ridiculous amount of boosters one of the last times he donated.

You'll have to let us know what you want this time, @[kanato dolsrin]! You have your choice of five WHITE, BLACK II, and WHITE II Face Boosters. Smile
I already told you what I want in return for my donations and that is to use it wisely. Faces really don't interest me. Just keep doing what you guys are doing and I'll give my support when I can.

I appreciate the faces offer.
(Dec. 20, 2014  11:51 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: I already told you what I want in return for my donations and that is to use it wisely. Faces really don't interest me. Just keep doing what you guys are doing and I'll give my support when I can.

Of course we will, but you are entitled to them, remember. Thanks again! Smile
(Dec. 20, 2014  11:51 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: I already told you what I want in return for my donations and that is to use it wisely. Faces really don't interest me. Just keep doing what you guys are doing and I'll give my support when I can.

what a class act

give this dude a dedication in the WBO book
I also planned to donate a lot of money to the WBO, probably for 2015 or 2016. However, how much and when I will donate is a secret Wink
As I told Shido-kun in private message, every bit of donation counts, and with the past migrations and the upcoming BeyDays and North American championship, every single amount is sincerely appreciated.
Absolutely, we still have those gifts.
(Mar. 31, 2015  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Absolutely, we still have those gifts.
Wow ! thats nice
But i donated 10$, about a month ago, but didnt get any.... thats why i asked
EDIT : i found 2 PMs as of now.. will send the screenshots
Hopefully i can get the face then.......... please check your PM @[Kai-V]
We just received a donation of twenty dollars but I am not certain who from hah.
(Apr. 01, 2015  11:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We just received a donation of twenty dollars but I am not certain who from hah.
That would be me Smile i'll PM the proof if needed.
Just donated! I'll send a pm with a screen print!
(Apr. 29, 2015  1:49 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Just donated! I'll send a pm with a screen print!

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it. Along with confirmation of what your name/PayPal address was for your donation, feel free to send along your Face Booster selection(s) too. Smile
(May. 01, 2015  2:15 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2015  1:49 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Just donated! I'll send a pm with a screen print!

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it. Along with confirmation of what your name/PayPal address was for your donation, feel free to send along your Face Booster selection(s) too. Smile

Oh no, he already got his Face Boosters, he sent me a private message at the same time as he posted here, hah.
Oh haha. I should have noticed.
(May. 01, 2015  2:39 AM)Kei Wrote: Oh haha. I should have noticed.

It's all good. As I said to Kai V. You guys are the ones to thank for the effort that is put in to keep the community going. I felt I should give somthing back haha.

EDIT: Just donated again didn't want to double post.
I donated because I was really impressed by what I saw over the weekend at the official event "Beyblade Bursts onto the Scene". It showed me the amount of effort and dedication put forth by those heavily involved with the community both on and offline.

Most importantly, I saw just how much fun everyone was having (myself included).
(Aug. 05, 2015  1:20 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: I donated because I was really impressed by what I saw over the weekend at the official event "Beyblade Bursts onto the Scene". It showed me the amount of effort and dedication put forth by those heavily involved with the community both on and offline.

Most importantly, I saw just how much fun everyone was having (myself included).

Thank you so much! We have many exciting things planned for the future–things that won't be exactly cheap!–so especially right now we appreciate any support we can get.

I see two donations that just came in recently from the same person. I'm guessing those are you? Feel free to PM me the details and let me know what Face Booster(s) you'd like. Smile
(Aug. 05, 2015  1:20 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: I donated because I was really impressed by what I saw over the weekend at the official event "Beyblade Bursts onto the Scene". It showed me the amount of effort and dedication put forth by those heavily involved with the community both on and offline.

At the moment I have no idea how much you donated, but we definitely appreciate it !
(Aug. 05, 2015  1:26 AM)Kei Wrote:

Thank you so much! We have many exciting things planned for the future–things that won't be exactly cheap!–so especially right now we appreciate any support we can get.

I see two donations that just came in recently from the same person. I'm guessing those are you? Feel free to PM me the details and let me know what Face Booster(s) you'd like. Smile

Most probably the previous one is of the fees which I sent . some 30$
Dropped another $20 into the pot.