Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

Could we donate to Kei at a tournament?
(Sep. 06, 2015  5:45 PM)Classik Wrote: Could we donate to Kei at a tournament?

I'm not Kei, but from experience, yes, you can give the money to him and your Face Booster Choice. :)
Is there anything going on that you all need a bit of extra cash for? I'm a bit late on my donations. Having a hard time Figuring a good number amount! maybe you can help me out bey brad or KaiV. Etc. Wink
Well they could always use some extra cash but I'm sure you won't get a $ amount from anyone. You get a face booster for every $10. Brad is saving up for a new camera for beychannel, if you put the word camera in your donation post it can go towards that. or you could just do a regular donation, the wbo Is growing and needs as much help as possible.

On that note, here's $10 toward the camera Smile
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:07 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Well they could always use some extra cash but I'm sure you won't get a $ amount from anyone. You get a face booster for every $10. Brad is saving up for a new camera for beychannel, if you put the word camera in your donation post it can go towards that. or you could just do a regular donation, the wbo Is growing and needs as much help as possible.

On that note, here's $10 toward the camera Smile

I'm pretty sure Kai V and Bey brad are fully capable of understanding what im asking as well as what I'm willing to do.

I'm just wanting to have a bit of fun.
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:48 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: I'm pretty sure Kai V and Bey brad are fully capable of understanding what im asking as well as what I'm willing to do.

I'm just wanting to have a bit of fun.

My bad, just trying to help out. thanks for all your support to the WBO!
Check your inbox, kanato dolsrin Smile
Payday today! $10 more in the jar, could I get face booster white 2 please?
You should consider waiting a moment.
Yeah, no rush or anything
edit: Oh, cool. I see what you mean now. Yeah I will just take the 3 alphas then. Awesome idea and designs guys
There you go! Decent pulls if you ask me Smile
Awesome. Thanks. Yeah, Kerbeous and Spriggan are the two beys I use most. So funny that they are the first two I got
I got duplicates -__-
I'm sure you can trade Valkyrie! It'll be popular for sure.
Hey Brad, I'll be sending the lump sum I mentioned in our conversation here soon, so keep an eye out Wink the amount won't be known till I type it in through paypal and send it out.

I may continue to send bits throughout to aid you guys while I still can. If you need anything, you know you and Kai have my full suport don't be scared to ask.
m(_ _)m

I don't have access to the donation Paypal, but I'm sure someone will be giving you the legendary alpha set later. Smile

Thanks so much for your seemingly infinite support!!!
kanato dolsrin, I hesitate everytime because I do not know when we cross the line of healthiness hahah. But your continuous support is so angel-like, damn.
I'm starting to run out of superlatives to express how grateful we are for your extraordinary continued support, kanato dolsrin. Thank you once again!
Payday! dropped another a donation!
(Sep. 25, 2015  10:06 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Payday! dropped another a donation!

Thank you so much!

Did you want face booster αlpha or any of the other donation Face Boosters?
(Sep. 26, 2015  2:59 AM)Kei Wrote:

Thank you so much!

Oh I already gave him his Face Boosters, he wanted the HMS ones. He always sends me private messages whenever he posts here and donates hah.
(Sep. 26, 2015  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2015  2:59 AM)Kei Wrote:

Thank you so much!

Oh I already gave him his Face Boosters, he wanted the HMS ones. He always sends me private messages whenever he posts here and donates hah.
Donated again same routine haha!
It's 2016! Just donated!
We currently only accept donations via Paypal.