"Don't look down on midgets!" Low Height Defense Combos!

Would Counter Leone be one?
No, it wouldn't.
Counter is proven useless.
What's a nice replacement [of Counter]?
B is useless for defense. You should take this to PM.
On topic: No one experienced ground scrapes? I just tried it out, and it happens alot.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:06 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: B is useless for defense. You should take this to PM.
On topic: No one experienced ground scrapes? I just tried it out, and it happens alot.

Yeah I knocked out some kid and scraped his HF and it happened to me, too.
To avoid ground scrapes use a 100 track instead of 85.

I've found one of my videos which incorporates 100 as a defensive tracks.
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F VS MF - H Earth Aquario 100RS, it should be noted that Earth Aquario won more battles then shown as I had to edit out quite a few since the video length would have been to long.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:20 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: To avoid ground scrapes use a 100 track instead of 85.

MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F VS MF - H Earth Aquario 100RS, it should be noted that Earth Aquario won more battles then shown as I had to edit out quite a few since the video length would have been to long.

But I was using a 100 track.
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:31 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:20 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: To avoid ground scrapes use a 100 track instead of 85.

But I was using a 100 track.

If you were using a fresh WB, RS or CS they all suffer from balance issues straight out of the box while after a few matches there generally fine.
Strange, I experience no scrapes at all.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:03 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I've found that I've recorded better win rates using 100 instead of 85, though it must be said that while I've known about the idea for some time now I haven't conducted any Formal Testing. In my tests I was using MF - H Earth (Mold 2) Bull 100RS VS MF Vulcan Horusues 85RF/R2F and Vulcan's win rate was a measly 10 - 20%. I did perform tests against Lightning and Gravity as well but I can't remember how the Defence Combo faired Uncertain
Would 100 be better for you because you're using RS?

Thanks for the information, BTW. Smile

BTW, do you guys mind if I add your test results to the OP?

EDIT: Added Dan's, thanks!
I don't.
Edit: Since RS is imbalanced, 100 would be a better choice than 85, yes.
do some test results with the other defense tips plz
like RS, RSF (if you have it though)
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:29 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: do some test results with the other defense tips plz
like RS, RSF (if you have it though)
Done.

Updated OP with test results of MF-H Earth Aquario 85/GB145RSF against all the Lightning L Drago variations.
Will probably be able to test them against the Gravity Perseus variations some time later.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:08 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay something is wrong here LOL:
Very worn R2F, though it makes all the proper movements and speeds.

Earth Bull 85R2F vs. Vulcan Horuseus 90RF
Earth Bull 85R2F win rate: 8/10
Vulcan Horuseus 90RF win rate: 2/10
Worn R2F win percent: 80% Wut!? Dear god.
KO: 3

Earth Bull 85R2F vs. Meteo LDrago CH120RF
Earth Bull 85R2F win rate: 7/10
Meteo LDrago CH120RF win rate: 3/10
Worn R2F win rate: 70%
KO: 3

Scary..
LOL, I just remembered, MF Earth Bull/Aquario 85R2F is a Top-Tier Combination type in the Italian metagame.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Working-...9-Forti-V2

I would assume it's a "Combination" type since it Defends against Attack types with high friction Bottoms like R2F and at the same time, KO opposing high-recoil Attack combos(?).
Ahh, Fyuuor had made a video, of Earth Aquario 100RS, and he seemed to deem it as a Vulcan counter. I was actually using MF-H Earth Bull 100RSF at Bey Inferno, and it seemed to do quite well. At the time, I thought I could use it as a Stamina type, so I played against a few Stamina types and lost, hah. As it seems, when a bey hits the track, or atleast beneath the Metal Wheel, it sets the Defence combo off balance, and tilts it. This comes at a disadvantage as it may run out of the stadium on some occasions. Using 100 allows the Earth MW to make contact with LTC Attack types. Earth Virgo 100RF works against high recoil wheels, and with 100 or lower height defence combos I beleive that we can imply the same, resulting in a KO, or sever loss of velocity which can be disadvantageous in a competitive scene.

Chipz first real assessment, hah.
Feel free to post my results:

Standard Procedures, BeyLauncher used for both, Lightning L-Drago in Upper Mode:
MF-H Earth Bull 100CS vs. Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
MF-H Earth Bull 100CS: 2 wins (2 KOs)
Lightning L-Drago CH120RF: 8 wins (8 KOs)
Earth Bull win rate: 20%

MF-H Earth Bull 85CS vs. Lightning L-Drago 100RF
MF-H Earth Bull 85CS: 3 wins (3 OS)
Lightning L-Drago 100RF: 5 wins (5 OS)
2 Draws
Earth Bull win rate: 30%

MF-H Earth Bull 100CS vs. Lightning L-Drago 100RF
MF-H Earth Bull 100S: 4 wins (1 KO, 3 OS)
Lightning L-Drago 100RF: 6 wins (6 KOs)
Earth Bull win rate: 40%

MF-H Earth Bull C145CS vs. Lightning L-Drago 100RF
MF-H Earth Bull C145CS: 2 wins (1 KO, 1 OS)
Lightning L-Drago 100RF: 8 wins (8 KOs)
Earth Bull win rate: 20%
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:25 PM)Fire Eternal Wrote: Feel free to post my results:
[Tests]
Thanks you!
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:31 AM)Diamond Wrote: Would 100 be better for you because you're using RS?

Fair point. 100 probably would be better though for RS though I haven't tested with 85 yet, I kinda instinctively chose 100 probably for that reason, lol
Here's some results you can use:

MF-H Earth Bull 100RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F
Standard Testing Procedures
Beylauncher L + R used

MF-H Earth Bull GB145RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F

On one battle Vulcan smashed Bull so hard that he made him jump way above the Attack Stadium walls.

MF-H Earth Bull 85RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F

This one is interesting, Bull got lucky some times.

MF-H Earth Bull 100RSF vs. MF Lightning L Drago 90R2F

There were a lot of draws and outspins because of L Drago, so there were many redoes.
Suppose this goes down here.....
MF Meteo L-Drago 85RSF (Spin Stealing {over the blue mouth} mode)
BeyLauncher L+R
Beylauncher L
All Rubber Bottoms here are slightly Worn.
Banking for Attacks.
TT Attack Stadium.
Meteo Launched first

MF Meteo L-Drago 85RSF vs MF LL Drago 100RF (Upper Attack)
MF Meteo L-Drago 85RSF vs MF Pegasis 145RF
I think that should go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Meteo-hi...th-crushed

I only think we're testing top-tier stuff for the low Tracks.
It can be a double whammy, so to speak. So it can go here, it is relevant. Though I wouldn't mind you posting ther Ray! :V Not kidding, it needs fresh tests.
canwe try plastic wheels(yes im am actually saying this) plastic reduces the attack although it will lost weight it may work ...
(Jan. 27, 2011  6:47 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: canwe try plastic wheels(yes im am actually saying this) plastic reduces the attack although it will lost weight it may work ...

Light Wheels are illegal for WBO Organised Play.
(Jan. 27, 2011  6:51 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  6:47 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: canwe try plastic wheels(yes im am actually saying this) plastic reduces the attack although it will lost weight it may work ...

Light Wheels are illegal for WBO Organised Play.
is there any paricualr reason why ? They don't have many uses we find a fairly decent 1 mind