Does Launch techniques work?

This is a thread about launch techniques and if they work
They do, case closed
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:46 AM)K1D Wrote: They do, case closed

I mean like how you use your launcher like tilting and stuff
(Jan. 11, 2018  11:12 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

they do since the dawn of beyblades like polta and bistol , try making some techniques for yourself

Yes.
The techniques work. Practising it helps
If you want proof if launching differently helps, launch flat and battle like that, then battle on an angle, if it's different to a point that you notice it (say movement change, stronger attacks, stuff like that), it works.
Spoiler: it works.

Yes. In fact it is a great idea to practice different launches to see which is stronger and see where they send the bey. That way, once you have analysed how the opponents bey moves, you can use a certain launch to take advantage of that.
Okay I get launching techniques work. However I think the original poster(and me for that matter) would like to know what are the launching techniques that people use?

Like what launch style/technique you use and how it changes the pattern of your bey in battle. Yeah we could experiment and find stuff but why forge a path that's already been made? So please list some of them out for newbies like me who want to get good :3
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:20 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Okay I get launching techniques work. However I think the original poster(and me for that matter) would like to know what are the launching techniques that people use?

Like what launch style/technique you use and how it changes the pattern of your bey in battle. Yeah we could experiment and find stuff but why forge a path that's already been made? So please list some of them out for newbies like me who want to get good :3

I launch my bets like they’re beywheels
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:20 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Okay I get launching techniques work. However I think the original poster(and me for that matter) would like to know what are the launching techniques that people use?

Exactly. So basicly there are few things you do and there combination is called launch techniques

1. Launching beys at different angles:-t reacts to curve of stadium and does different things like moving in flower pattern to hit bey in middle, accelerate faster, doge oppenent, etc and it also can make bey make contact with opponent differently. like it other bey can make contact on top (to avoid contacting sideways contact point or use upper attack), bottom (hit disk. as disk doesn't suffer burst damage they can burst opponent without taking damage) or sideways (kinda like axe shoot of Red Eye)

2. Launching at different speed (weak launching can make you hit your oppoenent less hard and recieve less damage also on opposite spin this can make your oppoenet take damage as they will be pushing you and hitting your backside of contact point hard they will burst)

3. Launching at different places:- it can make you go in path of opponent, avoid them, etc\

4. sliding launcher and moving it in different ways:- it can make you snipe attack on them, get extra speed and to neutralize there by hitting them with snipe shot and breaking there attacking pattern or KOing them.

There are the basic techniques of beyblade but with combination of things i mentioned above you can do 100s of different technique.
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Exactly. So basicly there are few things you do and there combination is called launch techniques

1. Launching beys at different angles:-t reacts to curve of stadium and does different things like moving in flower pattern to hit bey in middle, accelerate faster, doge oppenent, etc and it also can make bey make contact with opponent differently. like it other bey can make contact on top (to avoid contacting sideways contact point or use upper attack), bottom (hit disk. as disk doesn't suffer burst damage they can burst opponent without taking damage) or sideways (kinda like axe shoot of Red Eye)

2. Launching at different speed (weak launching can make you hit your oppoenent less hard and recieve less damage also on opposite spin this can make your oppoenet take damage as they will be pushing you and hitting your backside of contact point hard they will burst)

3. Launching at different places:- it can make you go in path of opponent, avoid them, etc\

4. sliding launcher and moving it in different ways:- it can make you snipe attack on them, get extra speed and to neutralize there by hitting them with snipe shot and breaking there attacking pattern or KOing them.

There are the basic techniques of beyblade but with combination of things i mentioned above you can do 100s of different technique.

Ah see I would have never thought launching weaker on purpose would ever help in anyway at all 0_0 are the angles just something you have to figure out for different bases or is there like a video that breaks down the angles and effects they can have? Theres a lot to consider based on your style a guess @_@
(Jan. 22, 2018  7:11 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Exactly. So basicly there are few things you do and there combination is called launch techniques

Ah see I would have never thought launching weaker on purpose would ever help in anyway at all 0_0 are the angles just something you have to figure out for different bases or is there like a video that breaks down the angles and effects they can have? Theres a lot to consider based on your style a guess @_@

Once you get how slopes works with beyblade you should figure out yourself what you have to do but I can definately make a video on it. but I can do that after exams only unfortunately which ends in April