Do you think Beyblade Burst season 6 is it the last season of Beyblade Burst?

Since this character is evil I think the least on season will be 7.
I really think Season 6 isn't the end, seems like TT is trying something new with this. If they succeed, they'll probably continue with similar characters, but if it fails, then they might just go back to a typical good guy who loves blading protagonist. While I do think TT is running out of product ideas, I don't see season 6 as an end to Beyblade Burst unless it's not well received.
Tbh they haven't done G-Revolution and Zero-G remakes so I think we could see a Season 7
I kinda grew up with burst and I love it! It’s not like I want it to really end, but I think it’s time to let go after DB
I'm pretty sure we will get a new season after DB.
Season 6 is gonna be the last season in my opinion.
(Mar. 15, 2021  12:25 AM)AudreySnappy Wrote: Season 6 is gonna be the last season in my opinion.

I think Takara and Hasbro want a game in a long term. Like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokémon, Duel Masters...
I feel like Burst has to end in season 6... It had come a long way.. The products just keeps getting milked by TT... No Creativity or whatknot... If They're Lazy and they couldn't even think of newer style of Products like Creative Type of gimmicks or beys... They should just end it in Season 6

But yeah! Since everyone wants Burst to continue! hmm...... I'll Allow it. But Just this Once! But if TT or the Studio of whoever is animating Burst Suddenly Fails this. It's all Over. We should just end burst in S7 Cause why not?

But then again i keep expecting the worse... It is what it is.
Season 6 might be one of the last but maybe 7 or 8 might be last
(Mar. 15, 2021  1:26 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Season 6 might be one of the last but maybe 7 or 8 might be last
If it is still a kid’s lover then yes, as it very popular.
Seeing how the Dynamite-Battle Layer System is basically gonna be Beyblade Burst's answer to the ZEROG System from Beyblade Shogun Steel, and that BeyCloud is gonna die on April 26, 2021, I'm already wanting Season 6 to be end of Beyblade Burst.
look in my point of view everyone said cho z was the final season while I doubt that
same thing went on in GT everyone keep saying its the last season because in the small japan cumminty they made small reference how in 1996 dragon ball gt was the final season but it wasn't and they compared that to beyblade as we know
while in superking because there were the legendary blader everyone assumed that was the last season as a good bye season
beyblade metal fight wasnt as big compare to burst if you check everyone login point in the wbo website most of the players are from 2017 that's when brust got there spike from episodes
if the writer keeps making more episodes for beyblade while they see US are buying there simalr products as the Japanese ones
they will continue making episodes if I had to assume what year they will end burst am going assume 2025
but there only going make new charathers similar to the preview ones
and makes since if the supreme 4 change to younger versions to keep the PLOT of story going no matter what this season isn't the end
if am wrong than am wrong
Why do we always get these threads every year
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:19 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Why do we always get these threads every year

beacuse we discus if its going to be the last season🙄
What if Valt is the villain in season 6?
(Mar. 20, 2021  8:23 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: What if Valt is the villain in season 6?

I will scream If that happens
(Mar. 20, 2021  8:23 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: What if Valt is the villain in season 6?

I agree! Pixi , its very doubtful...

That would be dumb and wouldn’t make sense for his character to go evil
(Mar. 20, 2021  11:24 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:

That would be dumb and wouldn’t make sense for his character to go evil

But since the main character is evil
it would make sense that the antagonist is a good guy
Honestly, I think that Beyblade Burst has so much potential, people have been making so many beys with 3D printers, down at TT they are making new ideas, new characters are being created, so, so many more gimmicks possible, I would say that the Beyblade Burst company could go on for more than a decade... and hey, if people get bored with Beyblade Burst, they can make something like Beyblade Revolution or whatever where beyblades can shoot lasers and fly you to the moon! That's what kinda happened with MF and Plastic Gen
I am convinced the plot writers will never improve.
But the rpoduct will keep going.
And they are quite good at making gimmicks and layer systems.
But I don't believe this is the last season.
i can see Beyblade Burst lasting for maybe 10 or more seasons
Dont know not up to it yet and its not on netflix so i cant watch it even if i wanted to
If Valt became evil, it would make Beyblade Burst more interesting.
(Mar. 22, 2021  9:31 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: If Valt became evil, it would make Beyblade Burst more interesting.

Maybe they mind control him