Do you hate one of your teachers?

yeas i hate this teacher name miss rhett
(Feb. 17, 2012  8:46 PM)Zeo BlackStar Wrote: yeas i hate this teacher name miss rhett

You need to elaborate on exactly why you dislike your teacher.
when i was in 5th grade i was probably the smartest kid in the grade but all these idiots got so much help they almost aced everything they even got help on tests
I don't hate any of my teachers, I used to (and still kind of) hate my parapro. Seriously, parapros are for retards, not for any students with ADD/ADHD/Autism/Aspergers/Dyslexia. My god, just because I can't pay attention in class doesn't mean I have to be stalked, it's like they think I'm gonna kill someone.
Well, it's not exactly hate, but I don't like her because she won't let me say the word "wow" at any time. She's weird but glad she retired.
I actually don't hate any teachers I got at my school, they are very helpful Smile
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I hate my teacher Mrs.Brennan. She thinks that because I do good in math, I should get every question right. She also thinks that kids have an easy life. And everyone knows that's not real. Or at least my friends do...
Actually, she's pushing you in the right direction. Trust me, when you are in 5th or 6th grade, it is much easier than what is going to come. Because you do good at math, she wants you to go above and beyond.
Also, compared to what our parents and grandparents lived, our generations do "get it easy", in comparison.
Speaking from a young adults point of view, kids REALLY DO have it easy. Also backing up what Kai-V said, too.
Well it kinda isn't for me. I have had to go through tramas with my parents, but I really cant describe ot because its kinda private... but I don't know if I can do any better. I'm already in advanced math but she keeps pushing me... by making me get everything right...
(Apr. 10, 2012  12:17 AM)Nimda Wrote: Well it kinda isn't for me. I have had to go through tramas with my parents, but I really cant describe ot because its kinda private... but I don't know if I can do any better. I'm already in advanced math but she keeps pushing me... by making me get everything right...

You should be trying to get everything right of your own volition. You won't do well in this world, and I mean well as in successful, unless you try to do everything exceedingly well, and then move on to the next thing to do just as well. If you're angry at her because she's trying to help you do well, I can't imagine what you're first boss is going to be like in your eyes.
I absolutly despise my General Music teacher. Mr.Laconti Teaches us about pop culture in music. Its fun at times, but he only did a lesson about a band i like 1nce. Other times he does either country, soft rock, pop, viral music videos(Frday and all that F***ing S**t everyone hates.)
But he is quite a nice/funny guy. Hes got one of those blues/country voices.
Most of the P.E. teachers at my school are rude, too. They're just like the rude jocks in Middle School, but grown up. They really have no patience for any nerdy students like me at all.
Also, I hats the gym teachers. All they talk about is staying fit, they they aren't themselves! Bad example for the kids. Even my mom agrees with me on that factor.
I'm sure everyone has had a teacher or professor that they disliked (and I am certainly no exception), but isn't hate sort of a strong word to use here?

I agree with Roan, most teachers can have plausible reasons for being resentful. My speech teacher was an amazing woman but when it came to the final school-day period, you won't get a single smile out of her because so many students have overstayed their welcome.
I hated my midddle school Health teacher. She didnt really get elaborate on anything. My high school science teacher that i had in the 9th grade would hand us a packet to work on and that would be the class period. Its sucked so bad. I just wish that everything would change for the better for some teachers, but not all of them. PEACE!!!
(Apr. 10, 2012  2:51 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm sure everyone has had a teacher or professor that they disliked (and I am certainly no exception), but isn't hate sort of a strong word to use here?

True...
Dislike, is probably a perfect replacement here, tbh.

Recently enough, I dislike my Biology teacher a bit. :\
First off, she doesn't maintain the sequence of events while teaching, which makes things all the more confusing.
Moreover, she wastes most of the time telling us that we must be careful while entering the lab. And then that takes things out of track, and thanks to her inability to maintain the sequence, it gets more and more difficult to understand.
As I said before, she wastes too much of time in explaining rather unimportant things. And if she fails to teach us a certain topic within the deadline assigned to her, she falsely complains against us, stating that we get unruly while she teaches, and don't allow her to teach. Tired
i do hate one of my teachers she was my student teacher.
I needed to go to the toilet but she didnt let me and we had to do meditation and instead of medatating i was just there going i need to go toilet i need to go toilet in my mind she eventualy let me but i still hate her and my last year teacher hated ME well i hated her too but....
my reading/science teacher gets on my nerves alot she wont let us use pencil sharrpeners and she acts like its a crime to like a person.
I liked my Kindergarden teacher but once she pulled my ear! >:(
My art teacher hates me and I hate her
She moved my seat twice in class and sighed whenever I hand in an assignment