Do midfakes contain lead?

I conducted a test on a few midfake beys to see if they actually contain lead or not! Check out the video to find out

https://youtu.be/Nbxj1Go0Guc
So you asked a question in the thread title of a Beyblade General subforum thread, answered your own question in a linked video that you made, and didn't answer the question in the thread.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:12 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: So you asked a question in the thread title of a Beyblade General subforum thread, answered your own question in a linked video that you made, and didn't answer the question in the thread.

I don't see the problem? Sub forum aside he just did a video testing mid fakes for lead.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:12 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: So you asked a question in the thread title of a Beyblade General subforum thread, answered your own question in a linked video that you made, and didn't answer the question in the thread.

I don't see the problem? Sub forum aside he just did a video testing mid fakes for lead.

I guess this should go to Beyblade Video Topic, beside we can't get the answer without seeing the video, the question in the thread not answered yet till the one who made the thread also made the video answer his/her own question
(Mar. 26, 2021  3:47 AM)FENlX Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't see the problem? Sub forum aside he just did a video testing mid fakes for lead.

I guess this should go to Beyblade Video Topic, beside we can't get the answer without seeing the video, the question in the thread not answered yet till the one who made the thread also made the video answer his/her own question

No they do not
Tried this myself as well, but it doesn't tell much because if you do the lead test on an authentic bey it will also turn red. We know the lead amount in authentics are safe tho, but not sure about midfakes. Most likely they are fine! vidmate.app saveinsta
Nope just a rumor