Do You Think Valt Will Get An Upgrade/Evolution In GT?

will valt get an upgrade from his slash valkyrie? what are you're thoughts on this?
I don't think so...maybe it's me being biased here. But I feel like Valt will be this new "Lui" boss in the first arc of GT.
(Apr. 30, 2019  10:12 PM)Fafnirfan Wrote: I wanna see a wyvron bey in gt

Wrong thread
I think that Valt might get his own Bey, just like how in Turbo he got one (despite not being the focused on for the most part)
Exactly i feel like Valkyrie will awaken but not evolve this season.
Well he got Slash. As for a second one....hard to say.
Didn’t they have that cosmo Valkyrie in a booster set as well...? Although...not sure if they’re going to showcase that one...
They could always just give him some new bases just like Cosmo and a Defense one
Everything isn't set in stone, we'll just have to find out
It doesn’t matter if he gets one. He will still be as weak as he has always been.
Seeing that the ChoZ has two forms as well, we may see it coming.
More money for TT.

Would love to see a new Achilles as well.
(Jun. 26, 2019  7:49 AM)Beynote Wrote: It doesn’t matter if he gets one. He will still be as weak as he has always been.
Didn't he go from the weakest blader to the 2nd strongest, then the 9th strongest, then than 1st, and then the second strongest? Valt's inconsistent compared to Aiga sure, but that doesn't make Valt weak by any stretch of the means.
I think it mostly has to due with how Valt was handled differently in Cho-Z as compared to his manga counterpart. In the manga, Valt showed how he was one of the strongest and how he was able to hold the title for two years straight— even Aiga had extreme difficulties while battling him. In the anime, however, Valt wasn’t really seen nor was a huge threat to the protagonist or anyone in the cast considering he lost the title mid-season which took away the significance of it, along with struggling with Chou-Z Valkyrie (at least from what I think). So I think it really depends which Valt is being referred to. Gt so far has kept Valt still being a formidable rival to the cast— so I guess we’ll see if he gets anymore focus this season... he might get a new base.... hopefully.
I don’t want GT to be like choz. In choz, someone so new and inexperienced as aiga was able to defeat not only Lui but also Valt. Which showed that the world rankings are irrelevant and that bladers with high ranks are not very strong. I guess we all know for a fact that valt will only get an evolution if his bey breaks or gets damaged. Which will once again show that the rankings are irrelevant, and, also show that bladers with high ranks can be defeated pretty easily.
I'll have to agree with you on there... Valt should have just gotten an upgrade like he did in the manga where Valkyrie didn't have to be broken-- but for some reason in the anime, they had it break and he lost the world champion title. Probably as to why it wasn't even a big deal at the end of Chou-Z when the title was handed off to Aiga. So far, GT is a lot different in pace and in terms of protagonist goal than Chou-Z, so hopefully if Valt were to get an upgrade-- it wouldn't have any sacrifices.
(Oct. 13, 2019  4:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: He is getting another evolution.

but will it show up in GT tho
They pretty much confirmed no he isn't getting a new evoultion

They said the next Valkyrie is the contest one which is confirmed for the next season

Do you guys think this will be better or worst then Slash Valkyrie
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  4:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: He is getting another evolution.

but will it show up in GT tho
Not in GT, in season 5.

(Nov. 20, 2019  8:40 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: They pretty much confirmed no he isn't getting a new evoultion

They said the next Valkyrie is the contest one which is confirmed for the next season

It can't possibly be worse than Slash.
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: but will it show up in GT tho
Not in GT, in season 5.

(Nov. 20, 2019  8:40 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: They pretty much confirmed no he isn't getting a new evoultion
I really hope so cause if so that's badddddd

It can't possibly be worse than Slash.
Season 1 Victory valkyrie-> Valkyrie's awaken S2 God valkyrie-> UI strike god valkyrie S3 WV-choz valkyrie . S4 slash valkyrie -> fan's desing valkyrie
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:42 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Season 1 Victory valkyrie-> Valkyrie's awaken S2 God valkyrie-> UI strike god valkyrie S3 WV-choz valkyrie .  S4 slash valkyrie -> fan's desing valkyrie
But the fans design of Valkyrie is on season 5.