Disk - Oval

The first paragraph is mostly from Beyblade Wiki.

Quote:'''Weight:''' 18.2 grams

The Oval Disk, like the name implies, is shaped like an oval. 'O's appear on the upper side of the Disk as well for easy recognition. In theory, Oval would provide extra momentum to the Beyblade's spin by spreading the weight at two opposite sides. However, its underside is mostly hollowed out, making it the lightest Disk released. Its odd shape only ends up hindering the Beyblade's stability, making the customization using it precess dangerously the moment another Beyblade hits it. Even for niche combinations such as Hop Attackers using the Quake Driver, Oval only poses a risk of destabilization, and it cannot make up for it by any significant aid in attack.

==Overall==
This Disk is useless for all types of Beyblades and should never be considered in competitive play.

The Oval Disk that first relesed with B-12 Deathsyther Oval Accel, like the name implies, is shaped like an oval. 'O's appear on the upper side of the Disk as well for easy recognition. Although in theory Oval would provide extra momentum to the Beyblade's spin by spreading the weight at two opposite sides. However its underside is mostly hollowed out making it the lightest Disk released and its odd shape only ends up hindering the Beyblade's stability, making the customization using it precess dangerously the moment another Beyblade hits it. Even for niche combinations such as Hop Attackers using the Quake Driver, Oval only poses a risk of destabilization, and it cannot make up for it by any significant aid in attack.

==Overall==
This Disk is useless for all types of Beyblades and should never be considered in competitive play. Makiing this Disk For Collection Purpose Only

i did some minor changes.
(Feb. 08, 2016  6:11 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:

The Oval Disk that first relesed with B-12 Deathsyther Oval Accel, like the name implies, is shaped like an oval. 'O's appear on the upper side of the Disk as well for easy recognition. Although in theory Oval would provide extra momentum to the Beyblade's spin by spreading the weight at two opposite sides. However its underside is mostly hollowed out making it the lightest Disk released and its odd shape only ends up hindering the Beyblade's stability, making the customization using it precess dangerously the moment another Beyblade hits it. Even for niche combinations such as Hop Attackers using the Quake Driver, Oval only poses a risk of destabilization, and it cannot make up for it by any significant aid in attack.

==Overall==
This Disk is useless for all types of Beyblades and should never be considered in competitive play. Makiing this Disk For Collection Purpose Only

i did some minor changes.
I disagree with this entirely because it makes the sentence before it a fragment.

The Oval Disk that first relesed with B-12 Deathsyther Oval Accel, like the name implies, is shaped like an oval. 'O's appear on the upper side of the Disk as well for easy recognition. In theory, Oval would provide extra momentum to the Beyblade's spin by spreading the weight at two opposite sides. However, its underside is mostly hollowed out, making it the lightest Disk released. Its odd shape only ends up hindering the Beyblade's stability, making the customization using it precess dangerously the moment another Beyblade hits it. Even for niche combinations such as Hop Attackers using the Quake Driver, Oval only poses a risk of destabilization, and it cannot make up for it by any significant aid in attack.

==Overall==

Fixed the fragment and broke up a run-on sentence.
I am not sure that I want single parts to be categorised in the three sections I created (Must-buy, Decent alternative and For collection purposes only). On Beyblade Wiki, image previews of them get made, but even as lists it would be overly heavy. It may not be so busy right now, but just imagine all the Disks and Drivers that will have been released in a year.

So, I took the other suggestions but not the last part of the Overall section.
OK, you can now read this article on Beyblade Wiki : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Disk_-_Oval

Thank you to everyone who helped.