Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

(Jun. 10, 2011  5:41 AM)A Wrote: I need help on making some tournament legal decks. I've gotten some great themes, could anyone comment on which of the decks are most useful? If none of these seem great, then could anyone give me some ideas on themes and cards?
Cyber Dragon Deck
Monarch Deck
Malefic Deck
Blackwing Deck
Stardust Dragon Deck
Synchro Deck

You'll have to elaborate on the Synchro deck, but I think the Monarch, Blackwing adn Stardust decks would be best.
As far as cards go, couldnt tell ya.
I have 468 cards. You know, I just realized that me and all people on this site are such nerds。
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:47 PM)basaltpegasus Wrote: I have 468 cards. You know, I just realized that me and all people on this site are such nerds。

You're on a message board for spinning tops. Of course we're all nerds.
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:17 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  10:47 PM)basaltpegasus Wrote: I have 468 cards. You know, I just realized that me and all people on this site are such nerds。

You're on a message board for spinning tops. Of course we're all nerds.

Lol, Sig'd. But it's mostly true, I'm a nerd, Meforthewin is a nerd, Roan admitted to being a nerd, but anyway, why are we talking about nerds? This is Yu-Gi-Oh town even though they're related!

My deck owned a guy at my school, mind you his deck was a scrubby warrior deck,

He SORL'd my 1 armour master, I reborned a gale and specialed Bora, synch for another AM, Dark Armed, Pop his three cards, attack for game. ( this was after about 2 turns into the game so I skipped to the good bit.
hey guys me again i am hoping to get my spellcasters command deck some time soon and still thinking about a 5th deck so ya
A Zombie Synchro as used in Stardust Accelerator: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha. However, Card of Safe Return and Heavy Storm are Forbidden, and Plaguespreader Zombie is Limited. You should add in the place of those four cards: Monster Reborn x1, Solemn Warning x2, and Solemn Judgement x1. Also add Stardust Dragon, Brionac, and the other standard Synchros.
What should I take out for 2 Warnings?

Gladiator Beast Deck [42];

Monsters [19];

2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Gladiator Beast Laquari
2 Elemental Hero Prisma
2 Gladiator Beast Darius
2 Gladiator Beast Equeste
2 Test Tiger
1 Gladiator Beast Bestiari
1 Blackwing – Gale The Whirlwind
1 Gladiator Beast Retiari
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Gladiator Beast Murmillo
1 Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
1 Spirit Reaper

Spell/Magics [9];

2 Forbidden Lance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Smashing Ground
1 Book Of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

Traps [14];

3 Dimensional Prison
3 Gladiator Beast War Chariot
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mind Crush
1 Mirror Force
1 Seven Tools Of The Bandit
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
1 Threatening Roar

Thanks.
If I'm running a TG Deck, how many TGX300s should I run? 2 or 3? I know I need another TG1-EM1, and another TG Rush Rhino, so how many TG Warwolves do I run?
I have an all around deck adapts well
You claim to, but there really is no deck with no weaknesses. What cards do you use? Not to be pessimistic, but the last guy who said they had an "All-Around" deck was at the tournament I won. I stomped him in 4 turns with a TGX300, a TG Warwolf, two Falcons and a Catapult Dragon.
Could I have help with this deck?

Uria deck(40)

Monsters(4):
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames x3
Sangan x1

Traps(36):
Ojama Trio x2
Depth Amulet x2
Spellbinding Circle x2
Shadow Spell x2
Nightmare Wheel x3
Metal Reflect Slime x3
Fiendish Chain x1
Safe Zone x1
Cyber Shadow Gardna x3
Scrubbed Raid x1
Ominous Fortunetelling x3
Anti-Spell Fragrance x1
Needle Wall x2
Summon Limit x1
Tiki Curse x1
Tiki Soul x1
Tower of Babel x1
Zoma the Spirit x2
Widespread Dud x2
Solemn Wishes x2

So, any suggestions?
I'm not much (very amateur) of a Yugioh player, but I do know some stuff. What about White Night Queen?

You could try Pyramid of Light, Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Teleia to get Theinen the Great Sphinx along with Uria.
(Jun. 17, 2011  2:22 PM)Chinmoku Wrote: *snip*

Oh, Geez. I know that deck. Years ago, it won a tournament in my area. It destroyed me, and was really good. That's basically it, but a variant with three Uria, not one. The only problem with it was opponent monster control. Maybe two Bottmonless, and maybe a Judgement for Scrubbed Raid, a Shadow Spell and a Fiendish Chain? But other than that, it's really solid... Tired
I played an incomplete Counter Agent Deck that didn't do too bad:

Monsters - 18:

3 Master Hyperion
2 Archlord Kristya
3 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2 The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter
3 Zeradias, Herald of Heaven (I want Ultimates...)
3 Bountiful Artemis
1 Meltiel, Sage of the Sky (Getting 2 Ultras on Monday, but I think I'll order Secret 1st Eds to match the one I have now)
1 Honest

Spells - 11:

1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
3 Upstart Goblin
3 The Sanctuary in the Sky
1 Book of Moon
2 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps - 12:

1 Torrential Tribute
3 Dark Bribe
2 Divine Punishment
2 Divine Wrath
1 Seven Tools of the Bandit
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning

Hyperion was the superstar of this Deck today; it took a lot of people by surprise, since barely anyone runs a Counter Trap engine.
Went 1-3 with ICs yesterday, lost to 2 plant tengu and Worm control.
wat

Edit: Er... Ice Barriers. Dat ain't Smash Bros.
Momo, if you really want to "Bling" out your deck, that's your choice, but just in case if you don't know, Meltiel is coming out in common in GS4.
I wont Say whats in my deck cause lets face it if im gonna duel i dont wana show what i got... but it does have Kaiju,Mechas, Girls and cute things within it basically it describes me.
I actually got a pair of Ultras from a friend today; I sold my X-Saber skeleton for $80.00 and two Ultra Meltiels. He also threw in two Super Sancs; very awesome. =D
So this is my Vayu Turbo deck I've been testing on DN:

Hah, I tried running TGs without the Synchros, and turns out that you need 3 TGX300s, and maybe some Meklords to stop Synchros for a while. It worked for quite a long time...until the finals at the tournament I was in. There was a small prize, so I got a pack of Extreme Victory again, but the loss was devastating. I had ZERO TGX300s that whole Duel, except for one in Round Two, which I won.
Hey Guys!
So I just got back into Yu-Gi-Oh again, and im having trouble with my deck. I used the Warrior's triumph structure deck to get me started, and i tweaked it a little bit. Right now i know i have too many cards in it ( about 59 or 60! Uncertain ) My problem is that i fell like i need all of them..can i get some recommendation on what to add/remove? Much appreciated Smile

Monsters: (22)
Gilford The Legend
Command Knight x2
Armed Samurai - Ben Kei
The Fiend Megacyber
Mataza The Zapper
Maurauding Captain x2
Warrior Lady Of The Wasteland
Goblin Attack Force
D.D. Warrior Lady
Gearfried The Iron Knight x2
Exiled Force
Swift Gaia The Fierce Knight
Mystic Swordsman LV2
Mystic Swordsman LV4
Turret Warrior
Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke
Familiar Knight
Obnoxious Celtic Guard
Gearfried The Swordmaster

Spells: (28)
Magical Mallet
Monster Reborn
Gaia Power
Axe of Despair
Fairy Of The Spring
Release Restraint
Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou x2
Twister
Lightning Vortex x2
Giant Trunade
Swords Of Concealing Light
Fusion Sword Murasame Blade
Premature Burial
Mist Body
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mask Of The Accursed
The Warrior Returning Alive x2
Lightning Blade
Riryoku
Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade
Reinforcement Of The Army x2
Black Pendant
Reload
Heavy Storm

Traps: (10)
Magic Jammer
Negate Attack
Magical Arm Shield
Sakuretsu Armor
Defense Draw
Trap Hole
Blast With Chain
Royal Decree
Call Of The Haunted
Rising Energy

Total Cards: 60 :-S

P.S. I dont use this deck for tournaments or anything, this is just for when i play against my friend.

P.P.S. Ive heard mixed feelings about the Mystic Swordsmans, but i figured since i have Swords of Concealing Light in there, that it was okay to keep them. If it isnt, should i replace them with Silent Swordsman LV 3 and Lv 5??
Where's the Mirror Force? Bottomless? Dark Bribe/Tools of the Bandit? Heavy Storm is banned take it out (It's not like it's necessary anyway), and replace Reload with Magical Mallet. I don't like the Goblin Attack Force. Any Defense damage card kills it. Lancer Lindwurm just came out, so that just adds to the issue. Really, Big Bang Shot (Useless, don't actually use this card. Most people use monsters that have the effect already like Dark Driceratops.) plus a good beatstick means some huge damage.
I got everything I need for my current build, but I'll be getting a playset of Secret Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen later this week, if not next. So here's what I play:

Monsters - 19:

3 Master Hyperion
2 Archlord Kristya
3 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2 The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter
3 Zeradias, Herald of Heaven (I want Ultimates...)
3 Bountiful Artemis
2 Meltiel, Sage of the Sky
1 Honest

Spells - 9:

1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
3 Upstart Goblin
3 The Sanctuary in the Sky
1 Book of Moon

Traps - 13:

1 Torrential Tribute
2 Black Horn of Heaven
3 Dark Bribe
2 Divine Punishment
2 Seven Tools of the Bandit
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning

I may bump my Meltiel count to 3, depending on how it goes at my locals on Thursday, but so far, it kicks the tar out of my bro's Machina Deck. Valhalla at one or two will easily allow me to maintain field presence, with big beaters like Hyperion and Kristya.

I was also thinking of picking up a playset of Gellenduo to again, further the easiness of busting out the boss Monsters.
These are my decks for yu-gi-oh world championship 2008-
Blue eyes
Hamon, lord of striking thunder/crystal beast deck-
I need help impoving these decks. I will add the other decks later.
Hey! Why only one Crystal Abundance? If it's not limited, grab another one! Find a Monster Reborn for that BEWD Deck. Monster Reincarnation just doesn't do that deck justice. I can understand the appeal of REBD, but if you don't run the higher versions (Metal, Metal Darkness, Darkness, etc.), there's no point without REB Chick.