Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

cool i was thinking about making a infernity deck also having a tuff time deciding between a blackwing deck and a genex deck whick is better and can you give me a deck lists please ty
Just do Blackwings. They are probably the easiest to adjust to. That said, it might still be kind of difficult. Also, here's Roan's decklist that he was thinking of using. (sorry, don't mean to steal your deck, Roan, but I think he could benefit from looking at it.) Tinker with it some, and tell us what you come up with.

(Feb. 21, 2011  6:21 AM)Roan Wrote:
Monsters: (19) (Click to View)
Magic: (12) (Click to View)
Traps: (9) (Click to View)
well it looks okay but one thing is it has no sychros at all so it wold be better if someone gave me a more cards in the decklist sorry roan but need to point that flaw out or someone tell me where i could get my hands on an evil hero deck like the supreme king aka jaden from gx
rockaries7000, just stop. Seriously. I'm shaking my head at you so hard right now.
DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE FOLLOWING

GALE
SHURA
SOROCCO

WHIRLWIND

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE CARDS
which psychics monsters are better for my psychic junk deck an do you there will a phychic Dragon snycro monster
(May. 30, 2011  12:37 AM)Team mungekyu Wrote: DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE FOLLOWING

GALE
SHURA
SOROCCO

WHIRLWIND

1. You spelled Sirocco wrong.
2. That doesn't belong here.
3. Those cards are easy to get, just buy some Gold Series 3.
4. The post above me doesn't belong here either.
hey guys i know i am a bit of a pain but i have some karakuri cards there is
ninja mdl 7749 nanashick
ninja mdl 919 kuick
soldier mdl 236 nisamu
merchant mdl 177 inashichi
komachi mdl 224 ninishi
runaway karakuri
karakuri cash cache
golden gearbox
karakuri trick house
these are for sell
So, my Ice Barrier Deck, FINALLY, has some of its staples. I got a really, REALLY sweet deal on a Trish (13 Jurrac cards, and he threw in some Fabled and Naturia stuff) and some Gungirs too.

So, the list!
Monster:

Spells:

Trap:

Extra Deck:
Some explanations:
Gungnir acts as replacement for the obviously absent Brionac.

Dewloren provides a low level, accessable high punch monster, as well as protection for monsters such as Caravan.

Caravan provides draw power and an alternate win condition. Returning 2 cards to the deck to draw, and force my opponent to draw as well isn't too bad. Appropriate would be nice to take advantage of this, but I'm not too sure.

Field Marshall... eh. I don't have a great explanation. Draw Power to take advantage of a scared opponent?

Ancient Fairy stops/slows down Gravekeepers and gives me free summons each turn.

Raiho is in the deck, right now, for a quick 2100 punch. I'm waiting for the errata to come out, because the wording is TERRIBLE.

Contract is for some deck control, and for some slowdown for my opponent should I need it.

Big Wave Small Wave gives me free High Level monsters, or a Starlight Road activaion. Dark Hole also serves as Starlight activation or for things like Catastor.

Any other questions about the deck, I can answer.
that deck is great i am going for a spellcaster command unmoded
IDK if this counts because it's on my YGO WC 08/09 games with no banlists, but anyway my favorite deck is my Evil Hero Beatdown deck, but my best ones are my decks on YGO WC 2008. They're my Chaos-Lock and Exchange of Spirit decks. :\
(May. 30, 2011  11:58 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  12:37 AM)Team mungekyu Wrote: DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE FOLLOWING

GALE
SHURA
SOROCCO

WHIRLWIND

1. You spelled Sirocco wrong.
2. That doesn't belong here.
3. Those cards are easy to get, just buy some Gold Series 3.
4. The post above me doesn't belong here either.
so i now that i just needed a bit more of those
I have been wanting to post this for a while, but seriously?
Half of the posts that go into this thread don't even belong here and should go in Yu-Gi-Oh General, and when they do belong, the decklist is so bad that it almost makes me want to cry. (E.G: 60 cards in the deck, "vanillas", horrible spells/traps, no synergy,no consistancy, etc.)

Seriously, I know the thread's title is "discuss your yu-gi-oh deck here", but don't bother discussing it if it doesn't have a "theme"/synergy at least. I know this sounds like I'm just raging, but I'm seriously tired of reading through decklists which shouldn't even be considered "decks" and more like a bunch of random Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
(May. 31, 2011  2:18 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I have been wanting to post this for a while, but seriously?
Half of the posts that go into this thread don't even belong here and should go in Yu-Gi-Oh General, and when they do belong, the decklist is so bad that it almost makes me want to cry. (E.G: 60 cards in the deck, "vanillas", horrible spells/traps, no synergy,no consistancy, etc.)

Seriously, I know the thread's title is "discuss your yu-gi-oh deck here", but don't bother discussing it if it doesn't have a "theme"/synergy at least. I know this sounds like I'm just raging, but I'm seriously tired of reading through decklists which shouldn't even be considered "decks" and more like a bunch of random Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

BFireblaze 6509 approves of this.
Most of the decks in here are utter junk, not to mention all the posts NOT to do with our decks are mostly useless, such as that person asking for someone to send him a PM if we had those Blackwing cards.
(May. 31, 2011  2:18 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I have been wanting to post this for a while, but seriously?

Odin approves this.

I honestly agree, although I am also guilty of this once (my first deck, haha.) But still, I also don't like reading decks with cards like, "2 Dark Blade, 3 Kiryu, Burning Beast, 3 Freezing Beast, 10 Monster Reborn (that guy from the very beginning of the General thread), et cetera."
Hopefully on topic. For fragbait, it is possible to sell one of the Gungir and pitch some extra money for Brionac. I thinked it be better with atleast one ice barrier.

Why do you think I stopped posting in this thread altogether? lol
lol, since Pocky did mention that he missed my Deck lists, here's my updated Counter Agent build that I may return to the game with:

Monsters - 19: (Click to View)

Spells - 9: (Click to View)

Traps - 12: (Click to View)

* Means I'll fiddle between two to three copies of the Card.

Honestly, I'm not the greatest at building Decks though. =P
Momo, in my opinion you should drop the 3 dark bribes, giving your opponent +1's is never good, even if the deck is based off of counter traps. Put in either x2 Seven tools and one magic drain, or x2 magic drain and one seven tools, depending on your play style.
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:55 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Hopefully on topic. For fragbait, it is possible to sell one of the Gungir and pitch some extra money for Brionac. I thinked it be better with atleast one ice barrier.

Gungnir and Dance Princess are my replacements for Brio right now. I don't really want to pitch either of the Gungnirs at this moment, unless the price is right. I don't like buying cards anyway, takes away from the point of a TRADING card game and I dont' want to turn into this 13 year old kid at my local spot that has this retarded expensive deck because all he does is buy and sell. No fun IMO and the last time I sold cards was to buy groceries, lol
So I've gone back to Blackwings... Again... lol

Monsters: (23)

2 Sirocco
3 Shura
2 Bora
1 Zephyros
3 Blizzard
3 Vayu
1 Gale
1 Kalut
2 Effect Veiler
2 Card Trooper
1 Gorz
1 DAD
1 Plaguespreader Zombie

Magic: (8)

2 MST
1 Cards for Black Feathers
1 Black Whirlwind
1 Book of Moon
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole

Traps: (10)

3 Dimensional Prison
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Icarus Attack
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Royal Oppression
1 Seven Tools of the Bandit

Extra Deck:
Side Deck:
I threw the deck together on a whim literally five minutes before a tournament started and went 3-1 with it. Played nothing but Tengu Plants and pretty much wrecked them all day. I'm really digging the deck. There's a lot of weird/unusual tech cards in there, but they all have a purpose and all work really well.
I am trying to run a decent TG/Psychic deck. Why? I have no idea. I just want to. Are there any strictly necessary cards I need besides the synchros, TGX 3000, Psychic Feel Zone, and TG Jet Falcon?
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:39 AM)Roan Wrote: *Super duper snip powers go!*

Guess who's back back, back again? Roan's back back, tell a friend. <-Off topic yet quoteworthy?

3 Vayu? I run 2, how does 3 run?

Only 2 Bora? Then again, thinking about it, it's sometimes a bit dead.

Card Trooper <3, love it, I just don't draw into it much.

Trunade is gone, yay! Trunade is carp in Blackwings this format if you ask me.

3 Armour Master? Is one a Black Rose replacement? 2's good but 3's a bit much.

Vortex is pretty useless, I always go for Android, so I'm glad that's gone.

How does Doom Dragon work for you? I've seen people running it, and I'm not sure if I should get hold of one.

Why is Smashing getting less play? It kills those Spirit Reapers we all fall for.

Torrential is gone.... Why?

I <3 Delta Crow, summon something little like Gale with it set, no response, Blow up their Backrow Grin
Are you going for a general Blackwing or a Vayu Turbo?I also would play Delta crow although i know its like a preference thing. I just like it cause of all the annoying backrow being played.
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:54 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:39 AM)Roan Wrote: *Super duper snip powers go!*

3 Vayu? I run 2, how does 3 run?

I'm running three since this is more of a graveyard-oriented build. I'm running 2 Card Trooper and Cards for Black Feathers as well. It's been running well so far. Sometimes you do dead draw a Vayu, but that's the risk you take.

BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:Only 2 Bora? Then again, thinking about it, it's sometimes a bit dead.

I'm only running two so that I can play a copy of Zephyros. Of all of the Blackwings, Bora is the least useful.

BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:3 Armour Master? Is one a Black Rose replacement? 2's good but 3's a bit much.

Vortex is pretty useless, I always go for Android, so I'm glad that's gone.

How does Doom Dragon work for you? I've seen people running it, and I'm not sure if I should get hold of one.

Again, I'm running three Armor Master because I'm running 3 Vayu. I can make Armor Master very easily with a normal synchro summon, and I can also make it very easily with Vayu, so 3 is pretty necessary.

Vortex is useless. If I had a copy of TG Hyper Librarian I would be playing that.

Doom Dragon is pro. It helps get around some nasty monsters, though I don't really go for it that often. Generally if I'm going to make an 8-star to remove a monster I'm going to make Dark End.

BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:Why is Smashing getting less play? It kills those Spirit Reapers we all fall for.

Torrential is gone.... Why?

I <3 Delta Crow, summon something little like Gale with it set, no response, Blow up their Backrow Grin

Smashing is seeing less play because it doesn't make sense in this build. This isn't a straight Whirlwind Blackwing deck, it's more of a hybrid of Whirlwind and Vayu Turbo, so it's not as necessary for me to run removal cards like Smashing Ground because big monsters aren't as much of a problem for me.

I dropped Torrential because it's not good in this deck. Blackwings have a tough time keeping field presence, so the only time Torrential is going to be good is when you're losing and need to reset the field, and for that I have Dark Hole, so Torrential just didn't make sense to play.

Delta Crow is alright but I don't think it's worth main decking because the big deck right now is Tengu Plants and it doesn't run very many back rows, so it's going to be dead a lot. I'm siding it instead for back row heavy match-ups like anti-meta, Gravekeepers and stuff like that.

Killer Beafowl Wrote:Are you going for a general Blackwing or a Vayu Turbo?

Neither, it's a hybridized mix of the two. Gives you the consistency of Whirlwind Blackwings while also giving you the explosiveness of Vayu Turbo.