Good but I dont like it
14.29%
Bad but I like it
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
I know the anime sucks, I know the game is a pokemon ripoff
but I still like it
and if you feel the same we can talk about it here
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know the anime sucks, I know the game is a pokemon ripoff
but I still like it
and if you feel the same we can talk about it here

i watched the first episode. I rate it 5.1/10
I loved the show so much. I know it was kind of a rip-off of pokemon but who cares?
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:34 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I loved the show so much.  I know it was kind of a rip-off of pokemon but who cares?

If i remember well the show were with the same ppl of pokemon (at least they said it in one of the trailers)
What type of show is called Dinosaur King
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What type of show is called Dinosaur King

Good question
KIng of Dinosaur should have been called like that
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: KIng of Dinosaur should have been called like that

IDK why is it called dinosaur king but it sounds good in portuguese
"Dinossauro Rei"
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: KIng of Dinosaur should have been called like that

IDK why is it called dinosaur king but it sounds good in portuguese
"Dinossauro Rei"

Tell that to George Pig
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Whats Dinosaur King? Funny name lol

Dinosaur king is in netflix you should watch it (but remember is for children so you might not like it, cause when we were children we were stupid and liked it, and now cause of that we still like it now)
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Whats Dinosaur King? Funny name lol

Dinosaur king is in netflix you should watch it (but remember is for children so you might not like it, cause when we were children we were stupid and liked it, and now cause of that we still like it now)

Thats true
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This was my secondary childhood

Yeah, dinosaur king, beyblade, weird minecraft videos and slugterra (IDK why but I liked it), HTTYD and ninjago where my childhood
Ok so I decided to revive this thread bc I am drawing what if they decided to re-design the dinos with a more realistic structure ( the dinos are not reallistic just their shape)
since I only have crayons I only colored the dino dectors (their armor)
I know nobody will care but its fun I guess (and their armor will also be re-designed)

also the little guy is just to show the size compared to an average man (I will try to do my best in the sizes)
dinosaur train is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title
The show was a Pokemon knockoff, but with dinosaurs that even scientists are familiar of. Somewhat a mediocre way to learn little about dinosaur, but give me Bakugan vibes. Uncertain
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The show was a Pokemon knockoff, but with dinosaurs that even scientists are familiar of. Somewhat a mediocre way to learn little about dinosaur, but give me Bakugan vibes. :/

I know the show is completely trash and in the second season a women kissed a 12 year old boy

but you know 
works for kids right?
Like, I made 5 ppl on my school to like it when we were 9
cause kids are stupid  easily entertained

(Apr. 02, 2021  2:39 AM)Pixi Wrote: dinosaur train is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title

lol
is kinda that but its not even close

Hey 6Jupiter5 are you ok in rating my drawings and commenting on them so I can actually learn how to draw?
If so here is my Chomp and if not, here is my Chomp:
(he looks more like a torosaurus than a triceratops but you cant say I didnt try)
[Image: 0401212001.jpg]

Imma work on ace and spiny now
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The show was a Pokemon knockoff, but with dinosaurs that even scientists are familiar of. Somewhat a mediocre way to learn little about dinosaur, but give me Bakugan vibes. Uncertain

I know the show is completely trash and in the second season a women kissed a 12 year old boy

but you know 
works for kids right?

(Apr. 02, 2021  2:39 AM)Pixi Wrote: dinosaur train is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title

lol

Hey 6Jupiter5 are you ok in rating my drawings and commenting on them so I can actually learn how to draw?
(he looks more like a torosaurus than a triceratops but you cant say I didnt try)

That’s not a bad drawing at all. Good job.
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know the show is completely trash and in the second season a women kissed a 12 year old boy

but you know 
works for kids right?

lol

That’s not a bad drawing at all. Good job.

thanks dude!

Im currently working on spiny cause I remember how I liked him and tought he sould be better than terry cause he is like, the biggest carnivore on land
I am actually finishing it

(Apr. 02, 2021  3:31 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s not a bad drawing at all. Good job.

thanks dude!

Im currently working on spiny cause I remember how I liked him and tought he sould be better than terry cause he is like, the biggest carnivore on land
I am actually finishing it

Here is my spiny 6Jupiter5 
he is probably the one that most changed from the original thanks to the new 2020 re-construction (I gotta say, he looks nice in white)
[Image: image.jpg]
Dinosaur king?
I havent heard that name in years!

valtaoi_007
nice chomp and spiny
I think that you should make chomp's skull smaller so it looks less like a torosaurus
I loved the spiny I am a great fan of the new spinosaurus re-construction?
Can you work on terry before than ace?
(Apr. 02, 2021  4:29 AM)spinattacker Wrote: Dinosaur king?
I havent heard that name in years!

valtaoi_007
nice chomp and spiny
I think that you should make chomp's skull smaller so it looks less like a torosaurus
I loved the spiny I am a great fan of the new spinosaurus re-construction?
Can you work on terry before than ace?

sure but its only going to be ready tomorrow since Im going to sleep
Oh I remember watching this when I was younger.
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:44 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: The show was a Pokemon knockoff, but with dinosaurs that even scientists are familiar of. Somewhat a mediocre way to learn little about dinosaur, but give me Bakugan vibes. Uncertain

but you know 
works for kids right?

lol

i didn't know any new millennial words when I first watched the first 5 mins of this show like 6 yrs ago. I knew there was a word for it, but what was it? a garbage anime with stubby weird-haired 4 year olds with even worse cgi? i watched wakfu, digimon, pokemon, yugioh, Netflix voltron(which even back then i knew they were going to ruin) and on some occasions freaking mlp(when i was grounded and my sis had the tv don't judge). But even that show had its redeeming moments, like twilight sparkle versus the minotaur dude(like tyrone or smth), or pinkie pies smile song. but dinosaur king? all i remember is one day clicking on that show, and hearing "DiNosAUR KinG is WHatcHa wANna beEe" in that generic 2000's rock pop garbage and clicking off faster than(read if ur 18+)
then i decided to try again a few years later, and skipped the intro. bro those voices were as high pitched as a simp's elated screech when logging on to a stream to see some girl sleeping. jeez, never again. like what you like but this is pure garbage