Different color for Bearing?

Does anyone know how to change the color for Hasbro’s Bearing tip from yellow to black? I was thinking about trying to spray paint it, but I’m afraid of messing it up. The reason why I want this is because I have a special Stamina type Salamander S4 combo (5T.Br) that’s supposed to be based on the 9-headed Lernaean hydra from Greek mythology, but the classic yellow on Bearing doesn’t match the rest of the parts and I really want it to match. I also want to make sure that the white parts (free-spinning tip and spring lock) stay white. If anyone knows how or knows someone who can, please let me know.
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:05 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: Does anyone know how to change the color for Hasbro’s Bearing tip from yellow to black? I was thinking about trying to spray paint it, but I’m afraid of messing it up. The reason why I want this is because I have a special Stamina type Salamander S4 combo (5T.Br) that’s supposed to be based on the 9-headed Lernaean hydra from Greek mythology, but the classic yellow on Bearing doesn’t match the rest of the parts and I really want it to match. I also want to make sure that the white parts (free-spinning tip and spring lock) stay white. If anyone knows how or knows someone who can, please let me know.

Spray painting your part will make it illegal, but there’s a grey bearing driver in the cho z triple booster ‘wolborg 8 bearing’

because the whole set costs 50 AUD or more, I’ve linked a listing for only the wolborg.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3876606489
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:50 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:05 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: Does anyone know how to change the color for Hasbro’s Bearing tip from yellow to black? I was thinking about trying to spray paint it, but I’m afraid of messing it up. The reason why I want this is because I have a special Stamina type Salamander S4 combo (5T.Br) that’s supposed to be based on the 9-headed Lernaean hydra from Greek mythology, but the classic yellow on Bearing doesn’t match the rest of the parts and I really want it to match. I also want to make sure that the white parts (free-spinning tip and spring lock) stay white. If anyone knows how or knows someone who can, please let me know.

Spray painting your part will make it illegal, but there’s a grey bearing driver in the cho z triple booster ‘wolborg 8 bearing’

because the whole set costs 50 AUD or more, I’ve linked a listing for only the wolborg.

Oh okay. I didn’t know that. I was specifically looking for a Hasbro Bearing tip, mostly because I’m pretty sure that it would be more difficult and expensive to get the TT versions of Salamander (preferably the white variant from RB Vol. 13) and Turn (preferably the black variant from oE.0T.Qc’ in RB Vol. 15).
(Jun. 01, 2019  11:49 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:50 PM)leosama Wrote: Spray painting your part will make it illegal, but there’s a grey bearing driver in the cho z triple booster ‘wolborg 8 bearing’

Oh okay. I didn’t know that. I was specifically looking for a Hasbro Bearing tip, mostly because I’m pretty sure that it would be more difficult and expensive to get the TT versions of Salamander (preferably the white variant from RB Vol. 13) and Turn (preferably the black variant from oE.0T.Qc’ in RB Vol. 15).

my bad. a lot of my responses have been attacked by people telling me that they wanted hasbro, its my fault for reading too quickly forgive me

i've checked the wiki page for the bearing driver. it looks like hasbro only has the yellow bearing release right now.
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:10 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  11:49 PM)blasterboy1995 Wrote: Oh okay. I didn’t know that. I was specifically looking for a Hasbro Bearing tip, mostly because I’m pretty sure that it would be more difficult and expensive to get the TT versions of Salamander (preferably the white variant from RB Vol. 13) and Turn (preferably the black variant from oE.0T.Qc’ in RB Vol. 15).

my bad. a lot of my responses have been attacked by people telling me that they wanted hasbro, its my fault for reading too quickly forgive me

i've checked the wiki page for the bearing driver. it looks like hasbro only has the yellow bearing release right now.

It’s okay. I wasn’t trying to attack you. It’s just easier and cheaper for me to get Hasbro Beyblades than TT Beyblades. There’s nothing for me to forgive, so don’t apologize.

I know that the yellow Bearing is the only Hasbro Bearing right now. I do hope that they release another version/color for Bearing eventually (hopefully and preferably black)
The only way I could think of making it look clean is by disassembling the Driver very carefully. Basically, it's not worth trying unless you have 2 copies and expertise with how to take the Drivers apart without completely destroying them.
(Jun. 02, 2019  3:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The only way I could think of making it look clean is by disassembling the Driver very carefully. Basically, it's not worth trying unless you have 2 copies and expertise with how to take the Drivers apart without completely destroying them.
Oh okay thank you. Unfortunately, I don’t have the tools or expertise to attempt what you described. I guess I’ll either try to get the TT versions of the parts for my combo, find a different black Hasbro tip (maybe Prevail-S), or just deal with the mismatched colors...
You could just use the atomic from balkesh B3 if you want a black stamina driver
Just paint it very carefully with a small brush.
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:13 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Just paint it very carefully with a small brush.

That would probably work.