Diablo Nemesis Draft

Should I be doing 3 articles at once, ha? And I do own this.

I hope I do not have to write anything else for the face, considering I lost it.
So, how is it?
Quote:In Attack Mode, you can choose XF or S, while in Ultimate Balance Mode, where it is only compatible with Diablo, you can automatically go from XF to S to S²D, or in the opposite order if the Beyblade fighting it hits Diablo Nemesis in the other direction or spins left itself.

I have never heard of this happening with UBM Diablo before. Could you give me a link regarding that?

Also, on the "Use in Anti-Meta Combo" section, I think TH170 is supposed to work better than BD145 on that combo. I've heard that the weight from BD145 slows the combo down, too.

Anyway though, I'm definitely not an expert on articles, but this generally looks really well written right now. Nice job!
By anti Meta do you mean anti-Attack? Also i've never heard of TH170 being used in that combo. BD145 is the most commonly used track for Diablo combos. Also if it is Anti Attack then the weight is useful not baggage as you seem to think.
I do mean anti-attack. I saw on the BBP article that it was labeled as Anti-Meta, so I used that. Oh, and CC, go to the stub in BeyWiki on this article. It says it there.
BD145 and TH170 are both Competitive Tracks for Diable.
TH170 allows victory easily against 230 and maybe even E230. While BD145 makes it a tank. but with TH170 it can also hit BD145 but with a BD145 it has near only BD145 collision and generally loses to something like Duo BD145CS. Both are useful its almost a matter of perferance. Also, TH170 is still heavy which is one of the only reasons its even accepted.
No no no, TH170, yes, is top-tier with Diablo, but is not competitively viable. You don't really see people win tournaments with Diablo TH170 combos, right? Mostly BD145.
(Sep. 19, 2012  11:42 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: I do mean anti-attack. I saw on the BBP article that it was labeled as Anti-Meta, so I used that. Oh, and CC, go to the stub in BeyWiki on this article. It says it there.
Ok, thank you.

@Ultra/Fantomu: Oh, okay. Sorry for the confusion on that.
Any comments? What is holding this back?
In the Clear Wheel section instead of just writing that its competitive use is neglected, explain why. For example how the asymmetry makes more balanced Clear Wheels better choices etc.

"Like most 4D bottoms, it has very little competitive use."
You need to explain why it has no competitive use.

I do not think Recoil-high Attack points is a good way to describe why Diablo is useful. Also, I don't see a section to describe Diablo's competitive use or which mode is better.

Remember "it's" is just short for "it is" not for describing possesion. Use its there. For example here:
Quote:It's Its heavy weight and recoil-high attack points

Looks pretty decent! Smile
Okay, saved!
"Oh, the places this draft could go (BeyWiki), if onlyyy Kaiiiiii-V could take a look!"
Take a look Kai-V.
(Sep. 26, 2012  12:44 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: "Oh, the places this draft could go (BeyWiki), if onlyyy Kaiiiiii-V could take a look!"
Take a look Kai-V.

Just a quick tip about the thread title and the begging for checking: don't do that. It comes across as impatient. If you want, include a status of how close to completion you feel it is, but unlike how things were under Kei, Kai-V is active in this subforum and I doubt she requires a thread title to know to check things. She is a very., very busy person, so it may take her a few days to check things, but she will get there.

It also sounds particularly impatient to those of us who had to wait 6 months for Kei to check things before she actually started doing it herself.

Aaand now actually to what you have done. I love the comparison option on beywiki:

CW Section Wrote:Nemesis, weighing 3.24 grams, is just as heavy as Bull, Aquario, and Kerbecs, though it's competitive use has been neglected. This is due to how unlike Bull, Aquario, and Kerbecs, it is very unbalanced, which is key.
My nemesis clear wheel is 3.19g, whereas my legend series bull is 3.25g, both of my aquarios and takara bull are around 3.3g, and my two kerbecs are 3.44 and 3.53g. Nemesis also looks to have less weight to it. As such, the last sentence of the CW description would be better as: "Nemesis, weighing an average of 3.24 grams, is of similar weight to Bull and Aquario, though its imbalanced design means it sees very little competitive use."
Remember, weights on beywiki are averages, not absolutes.

MW Section Wrote:===Difference In Modes===
In Attack Mode, it is a very good Anti-Meta Wheel, sometimes being able to counter [[Flash Sagittario 230WD|Flash]]. The only reason it is still good, is because it's heavy weight can take the recoil, making it a very good Wheel to have. In Ultimate Balance Mode, while its gimmick is interesting, it does not have much use.

===Use in Anti-Meta Customization===
Using the heavy weight of Diablo (in Attack Mode), and the recoil-high attack points, you can make ''Diablo Kerbecs/Unicorno II BD145 RF''.

First off – this is a pathetic lack of detail for a wheel that has seen such a varied range of uses. No connection of the design to the performance, using recoil as a positive term, no discussion of its plain attack/defense abilities which were useful when it was released.
And of course, "anti-meta". Attack is the least common type in basically all metagames, it's not the meta, and therefore the term is incorrect. Anti-Attack is more appropriate but in this case, the combination is classified as Balance.

Also, this draft and the forum as a whole should look into the diablo MF combos that did well in a few metagames.

4D Bottom Section Wrote:Like most 4D bottoms, it has very little competitive use. This is because its gimmick makes the bottom very unstable, and is very unpredictable.

So no in depth description of why it doesn't work, how it behaves? Attack mode with the XF tip isn't unstable or unpredictable, just prone to self KO.

Overall Section Wrote:The only part that has any real use as of right now is Diablo. Its recoil-high attack points are not hard to control, considering it's weight. All of this makes a very strong Anti-Meta Wheel. Nemesis has no real use, due to lack of testing on the part. And like most 4D bottoms, XGrin has no real use.
Anti meta again. Lack of testing isn't a reason for disuse. No concluding sentence. Some of it is just plain wrong: The extreme weight caused a lot of complaints about how hard it was to launch and control, for example.

If I had to describe this in one word: Lazy.
Hmm, thank you. I do have HomeWok to work on, so I will not have time to make a full edit.
(Sep. 26, 2012  2:06 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Hmm, thank you. I do have HomeWok to work on, so I will not have time to make a full edit.

You may want to edit that post once you've read my revision of my own post, seeing as I remembered beywiki's compare feature and realised how shockingly little you'd actually done. Sorry, but this is really not good.
OK, I have a document in Word for this, so I can do I big edit. Note: I did make changes based on your post.
Any suggestions?
Any edits, suggestions, or changes?
Most of the descriptions you added are not in-depth enough.

This makes no sense, there is no context in which it can be true :
Quote:Next, S2D has never been released, making it unreliable against top-tier combinations.

Recoil is also negative, while what you wrote sometimes makes it sound like an advantage in Attack.
OK, I made a (fairly) large update, and I am sorry Kai-V and th!nk, I could have done better.
Actually, in my experience, the sides of S2D don't really touch the stadium floor, so it's pretty much like a shorter sharp tip. Does anyone else's X Drive do that?
Yeah actially, that us completely correct. Would something like this be good?:

Quote:S2D while an interesting addition, is useless. It is just the S bottom, but not as tall, therefore coming with Sharp's faults.
Quote:S2D while an interesting addition, is useless. It is nearly exactly like the S bottom, the main difference between the two being a slight height difference, therefore carrying all of Sharp's faults.
This may be a bit better.
(Nov. 18, 2012  2:40 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
Quote:S2D while an interesting addition, is useless. It is nearly exactly like the S bottom, the main difference between the two being a slight height difference, therefore carrying all of Sharp's faults.
This may be a bit better.

Yes, I agree. Smile

I made more changes:

Quote:S2D while an interesting addition, is useless. It is nearly exactly like the S bottom, the main difference between the two being a slight height difference, therefore carrying all of Sharp's faults. It would have been more unique if its gimmick had been similar [[DGrin|Variares DGrin]], with 3 different bottoms separated.
How about no. Those changes are rather bad.

Quote:S2D, while an interesting bottom, is useless. It is almost exactly the same as a Sharp bottom in both appearance and performance, the only difference between the two being a slight difference in height.

It's longer, but better than the original version.

Btw I had a draft for Diablo Nemesis that I was going to post here, I can probably get it up tomorrow.
OK, do you have the draft Ga?