Diablo Nemesis Draft

It would have been much better and preferred if you had PM Ga'Hooleone instead, considering the last post was dated Nov 18th. Bumps, veiled or not, are considerably frowned upon.
I'll actually post it tomorrow, no mistake this time since I completely forgot about this last time.

I think the question to be asked here is why you didn't just send me a PM instead of pointlessly bumping the topic for something like this? I wouldn't have even noticed this if th!nk hadn't notified me of your post...

EDIT: Ah, beaten by Uwik in that regard I see. Anyway, I'll actually have it up tomorrow.
OK, sorry about that guys. Thanks ga!
You got the Face section a bit mixed.

Something I did:
[Image: diablonemesisstickers.jpg]

So, it was Unicorno's head, Pegasis' wing, L-Drago's head, Jupiter's head, Lynx's eye, Leone's paw, Saggitario's Arrow (Isn't it Flame's arrow? since Flash was not released?), Kronos' scythe, Cygnus' head, Uranus' mouth, VariAres' chin (you did: "the bottom of VariAres"), two of Orion's eyes, Quetzalcoatl's wing, and Hades' "flame" .

The mask couldn't be Uranus, since the faces are different, and because Uranus has already been used as the mouth.

Also, you might want to state that it resembles a skull.
Oh, sorry, I just used the stub for that section.

I think chimera and skull are the same thing.

Dictionary Wrote:b : an imaginary monster compounded of incongruous parts
You could say chimera, but personally I think 'amalgamation' is a better word.
Eh, we'll see. Uncertain
"The teeth region slightly resembles Duo Uranus..."

... It is Duo Uranus' teeth.

Also, you should of have had used commas, instead of semi-colons to separate each one, since you are not expanding on that content (the piece that's depicted).

EDIT: Oh an "the mask is Cygnus' head" is completely incorrect, and is not what I showed you in the Diagram. You didn't even mention Hades. I'll fix it up for you later...

EDIT #2:

Quote:==Face: Nemesis==
This Face mark is quite simply a compound of the marks of the 13 Beyblades associated to 4D except [[Omega Dragonis 85XF|Omega Dragonis]]. From the bottom up towards the left, these details can be observed: VariAres' chin, Death Quetzalcoatl's wing, Blitz Unicorno's head, Big Bang Pegasis' wing, L-Drago Destroy's head, Jade Jupiter's Aquila head, Beat Lynx's eye, Fang Leone's paw, Scythe Kronos' scythe and Kreis Cygnus' head. Towards the centre, its two eyes depicted are reminiscent of Phantom Orion's three eyes, and below it, are Duo Uranus' teeth. Its left eye adorns Flame/Flash Sagittario's arrow, similar to its own Face mark, and just above its right eye, is Hades' flame. Above the centre of its eyes lies a mask; different to what Duo Uranus' one looks like. Overall, this Face forms quite a chimera, and if you look closely, a skull is formed.

You can just add up from there; change the words around, etc.
Shouldn't it be listed that Hasbro released a 4D Nemesis in the 'Other Versions" Section?
Yeah, it should, but should we include the recoulors including double packs, Hyperblades, Proto Nemesis, etc.
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:42 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yeah, it should, but should we include the recoulors including double packs, Hyperblades, Proto Nemesis, etc.

Proto Nemesis should not be listed; it's not the same Beyblade.
Finally found the damn memory key. No formatting has been done yet except for a few things, but a lot of formatting will be done over the next two days.

Bey overall weight: 62.73 g
Comments/Criticisms?
All weights were weighed by me using a mint, stickered Diablo Nemesis.
Nice draft Ga! Could you maybe add the section about Stern Semi Defense that we mentioned about it performing exactly the same as an S tip?
I could add that to the performance, sure.
I'm trying to avoid altering the part descriptions too much, especially for X:D since they were already edited and described by the V in great detail.

EDIT: Didn't know, Nocto. Sorry about that.
There's a Gunmetal Diablo with Red Nemesis as well from a WBBA Tournament Prize.
(Dec. 27, 2012  3:00 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I could add that to the performance, sure.
I'm trying to avoid altering the part descriptions too much, especially for X:D since they were already edited and described by Nocto in great detail.

It was actually Kai-V who had a field trip with the descriptions, I only provided the diagram. Anyway, mixing description and performance in the same paragraph is a bad idea and should really be divided in two distinct sections.

Edit: disabled smilies.
Quote:Face: Nemesis
Weight: 1.11g
The Nemesis facemark is an amalgam of the face marks from the thirteen 4D system beyblades, excluding Omega Dragonis. From the bottom, going clockwise, one can observe the following facemark features: VariAres’ bottom chin, Quetzalcoatl’s wing, Unicorno II’s head, Pegasis III’s wing, L-Drago III’s head, Jupiter’s eagle top, Lynx’s eye, Leone II’s paw, Kronos’ scythe, and Cygnus’ swan head. In the center there are three eyes which resemble Orion’s eyes, but the middle eye is replaced with Nemesis’ unique mask, which is surrounded by black and purple-colored wisps of Hades’ helmet. The right eye is adorned with Sagittario’s arrow and the teeth are from Uranus. Overall, the Nemesis face combines the attributes of almost every 4D facemark.

Jeesh, I am too concerned about the face. XD

Serious.

Here is the revised Face section:
Quote:This Face mark is quite simply a compound of the marks of the 13 Beyblades associated to 4D except [[Omega Dragonis 85XF|Omega Dragonis]]. From the bottom up towards the left, these details can be observed: [[Variares D:D|VariAres]]' chin, [[Death Quetzalcoatl]]'s wing, [[Blitz Unicorno 100RSF|Unicorno II]]'s head, [[Big Bang Pegasis F:D|Pegasis III]]'s wing, [[L Drago Destroy F:S|L Drago III]]'s head, [[Jade Jupiter S130RB|Jupiter]]'s eagle head, [[Beat Lynx TH170WD|Lynx]]'s eye, [[Fang Leone 130W²D|Leone II]]'s paw, [[Scythe Kronos T125EDS|Kronos]]' scythe and [[Kreis Cygnus 145WD|Cygnus]]' head. Towards the centre, its two eyes depicted are reminiscent of [[Phantom Orion B:D|Orion]]'s three eyes, and below it, are [[Duo Uranus 230WD|Uranus]]' teeth. Its left eye adorns [[Flash Sagittario 230WD|Sagittario]]'s arrow, similar to its own Face mark. The middle eye is replaced with Nemesis' unique mask, which is surrounded by black and purple-colored flames from [[Fusion Hades AD145SWD|Hades]]' helmet. Overall, if you look closely, a skull is formed.

Nocto, here is the seperation of the sections:
Quote:==Performance Difference in Modes==
Attack Mode is considered to be vastly superior to Ultimate Balance Mode due to its universality in terms of usage combined with the higher attack power offered. Ultimate Balance Mode requires the use of the outclassed 4D bottom X:D and causes decreased attack power with little stamina gained due to the free-spinning nature of the Metal Frame in this mode.

Diablo, despite its extreme weight, does not see much use in Defense or Stamina customization thanks to its aggressive design. At the same time, the shape is not aggressive enough to produce the large amounts of smash required in today’s metagame to create a successful KO. Instead, Diablo has found its niche in Balance customizations which successfully combine its Attack and Defense properties.
He was referring to my draft, I believe... By the way, Ginga, I fixed a lot more than those few details and added quite a bit more info if you read my draft over.

May I ask, actually, why you did that instead of using my draft? The original reason I posted a new draft was because of the glaring grammar issues with this one. Editing that draft would have probably changed the entire thing, so I wrote a new one from scratch using the stub on Beywiki as a base.

Fixing any organization issues right now, Nocto.
If you were referring to the Face section for the first part of your post, all I did was just add some wiki formatting.
I assume he's referring to you editing an old version of the face section, which is much worse than his own, for your most recent post here.

I am also curious why you did that.
I did not do that ...
I simply edited what he had with wiki formatting ...
(Dec. 28, 2012  2:49 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I did not do that ...
I simply edited what he had with wiki formatting ...

At the very least, make the effort to check things before you argue with them. I am quickly becoming tired of your behaviour in this sub-forum (not even considering a particular part of your little rap from "Pictures of Yourself" about which I will message you once I have better composed myself).

Now kids, gather round and let's play spot the differences:

1. Ga's most recent draft.
(Dec. 27, 2012  5:59 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Face: Nemesis
Weight: 1.11g
The Nemesis facemark is an amalgam of the face marks from the thirteen 4D system beyblades, excluding Omega Dragonis. From the bottom, going clockwise, one can observe the following facemark features: VariAres’ chin, Quetzalcoatl’s wing, Unicorno II’s head, Pegasis III’s wing, L-Drago III’s head, Jupiter’s eagle top, Lynx’s eye, Leone II’s paw, Kronos’ scythe, and Cygnus’ swan head. In the center there are three eyes which resemble Orion’s eyes, but the middle eye is replaced with Nemesis’ unique mask and surrounded by black- and purple-colored wisps of Hades’ helmet. The right eye is adorned with Sagittario’s arrow and the teeth are from Uranus. Overall, the Nemesis face combines the attributes of almost every 4D facemark.

2. Your more recent "revised" face edition.
(Dec. 27, 2012  11:16 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Serious.

Here is the revised Face section:
Quote:This Face mark is quite simply a compound of the marks of the 13 Beyblades associated to 4D except [[Omega Dragonis 85XF|Omega Dragonis]]. From the bottom up towards the left, these details can be observed: [[Variares DGrin|VariAres]]' chin, [[Death Quetzalcoatl]]'s wing, [[Blitz Unicorno 100RSF|Unicorno II]]'s head, [[Big Bang Pegasis FGrin|Pegasis III]]'s wing, [[L Drago Destroy FConfused|L Drago III]]'s head, [[Jade Jupiter S130RB|Jupiter]]'s eagle head, [[Beat Lynx TH170WD|Lynx]]'s eye, [[Fang Leone 130W²D|Leone II]]'s paw, [[Scythe Kronos T125EDS|Kronos]]' scythe and [[Kreis Cygnus 145WD|Cygnus]]' head. Towards the centre, its two eyes depicted are reminiscent of [[Phantom Orion BGrin|Orion]]'s three eyes, and below it, are [[Duo Uranus 230WD|Uranus]]' teeth. Its left eye adorns [[Flash Sagittario 230WD|Sagittario]]'s arrow, similar to its own Face mark. The middle eye is replaced with Nemesis' unique mask, which is surrounded by black and purple-colored flames from [[Fusion Hades AD145SWD|Hades]]' helmet. Overall, if you look closely, a skull is formed.

So kids, how many do you differences can you see?
OK, I am sorry. I though I was basing it off of his, but I was wrong.
(Dec. 28, 2012  2:59 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, I am sorry. I though I was basing it off of his, but I was wrong.

Tip: When people correct you, get over yourself for a minute and make sure they're not correct, rather than wasting their time for no good reason. Watching you constantly spam-bump threads is irksome enough without actually having to waste time explaining simple matters to you because you can't do the simple courtesy of checking before you argue with people.

EDIT: I would have said this via PM, but I do not wish to speak to you for longer than my disgust dictates I must. I am going to log out and try to take a breather for a few hours as of this edit.