Diablo Discussion

Any special reason to suggest Beat?
It is pretty much OK without a GB145...
Blitz based LTACs are better, you know.
Also, as Diablo is a high-recoil wheel, we cannot expect Defense from it, if that's what you are looking for.
EDIT- Oh, just noticed that Diablo has been good for Defense too. Weird. I never expected it to do so...
does nemesis work any good with r2f, or does it work better with cs
It has shown to be good at defence from the OP's tests. Seems to be similar to Basalt in that it uses it's recoil and weight in order to knock attack beys out although this seems to work more against high recoil wheels like Vari. I would like to see more tests to defence after reading those.
Yeah, even I. This thing is heavier than Basalt, has a lot more recoil in comparison, and is finding use in attack too... This wheel is quite weird, tbh. Confused
But yeah, its showcased good results; thanks to the weight, it is able to handle its recoil quite well, and has hence been quite promising for Defense. Wow, something that high on recoil being good for Defense is so surprising...
so will the bd145 cs be the frontrunner for a diablo nemesis customisation, since it does give the best results
We've just started testing, dude.
We better not jump to conclusions atm. Smile
Sorry, I just wanted to see Beat in action.
Change it to Blitz Unicorno 85R2F Since it's supposedly better as a LTAC.
Would appreciate the tests a lot!
Well yes, those tests will be great too.
But I was just wondering, after the point made by Ultra of Diablo performing well only against SUPER high recoil wheels like VariAres (and even Blitz Unicorno is high on recoil, you know), I was wondering if there was some Attack wheel which was good, and at the same time, a bit low on recoil (I know attackers will always have recoil, but if anyone around here know of any MW, please can you name that?) which might be tested against this?
Phantom, anyone? Its got significantly low recoil, and as far as I have understood, it is really good for attack; especially when I see th!nk describe it.
If it is true, may someone try a Phantom Attack combo against a Diablo Defense?
Correct me if I am wrong, as I am totally unsure about this. Confused
seems like Diablo is blowing all the top-tiers from each type...it is KOing attackers with the help of weight and KOing defence with its powerful smash...specificaly Diablo___ BD145 CS is doing all the work...Diablo using its power for KO+BD145 adding the weight and decreasing recoil+CS giving grip and more stamina than other attack tips(RF,R2F)....it is sort of anti-meta which is also defeating defence types...a unique balance type....but this is not good for meta...hope to see some counter to this

Also i would like to see Diablo___BD145 CS vs Duo___85/90/100 RB/CS
Duo's complete circular shape might save it from Diablo at low heights
A Phantom attack combo's only hope against something so heavy would be OS, but I think diablo would still KO it anyway Speechless

I'll give it a shot when I get my diablo, but yeah.
I wouldn't call it an anti meta since they don't use smash attack to knock thing they use weight (Basalt is a good example, probably the only example tbh) out whereas the Diablo MW clearly has smash attack.
UltraBlader- what ur saying is right but all the attack MW have smash the speciality about diablo is its weight which matters alot...and from the tests it is seen that even if vari/blitz attack diablo they get bounce off and the reason is weight of diablo so thats why i think it is anti meta

EDIT- spelling mistake was there :p
maybe bd145 should be used on variares in order to reduce recoil, so variares wont go flying when making contact with diablo.
(Jan. 06, 2012  7:51 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: maybe bd145 should be used on variares in order to reduce recoil, so variares wont go flying when making contact with diablo.

BD145 makes Variares far less effective against basically everything else. It probably wouldn't be able to get a KO, and would just be outspun, even if it did manage to prevent it being KO'd.
how would mf death (attack mode) aquario ch120 r2f fair against diablo, simce it doesnt suffer from too much recoil.
(Jan. 06, 2012  8:10 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: how would mf death (attack mode) aquario ch120 r2f fair against diablo, simce it doesnt suffer from too much recoil.

This post shows discrepancies in the results of that combination, so I do not know why you would recommend it in a test :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Death-Di...#pid831669
so what can counterattack diablo, what about l drago destroy ch120 rf, i know l drago destroy isnt top tier for attack however it may not have as much recoil as variares, and go flying.
(Jan. 06, 2012  8:37 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: so what can counterattack diablo, what about l drago destroy ch120 rf, i know l drago destroy isnt top tier for attack however it may not have as much recoil as variares, and go flying.

You need to stop suggesting things like this. If it can't KO Basalt reliably it won't touch Diablo, and then it will just get OS'd by Diablo.
Try Lightning on this. sounds WRONG but Lightning has rather low recoil and high smash, anyone?
Lightning can KO basalt quite well. well, for me at least
You seem to be capable of KOing everything with everything, Izuma. You produce results almost no one can replicate, and you talk a really, really big game for wheels that others have already accepted as inferior. I'm not sure what Basalt combo you're talking about KOing with whatever Lightning combo, but we're all pretty aware that no LLD combo is capable of dealing with the Basalt BD145/Duo BD145/Death BD145 fellows running around right now nearly as reliable as other Attack combos, which also aren't handling them too greatly.
last 2 sentences I agree. but attack type addict, I can KO stuff.
There were only three sentences. Lol

Edit: or did your post go right over my head?
Have we tried individual tests dependant on which position diablo is in?