Diablo Discussion

So, i found the Diablo wheel preforms best when the "Lynx" face is over the "Scythe" part of the core(the lightest part of the core), the easier way to get it in that mode is to put the Orion face over the "Quetzalcoatl" part of the core (it has a ridge going down its back, the head is the highest point on the core). Diablo Kerbecs 145WD in this alignment had a solo spin time of 3:06. Ill take some pictures to help clarify my description.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/photo1avc.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/photo2cr.jpg/
I guess we weren't expecting some amazing solo-spin from this. Great discovery that would sure help in defense.
and Ryu13, no MF-H on Diablo or not a MF or MF-H on Variares R145RF! Diablo can't control the recoil!
Kbuno5: Just test Diablo on the A4 mold of BGrin because that has the best solo-spin.
I think maybe diablo aquario th170wd/ewd will be the best for balance. It will aid diablo's poor stamina because it will wobble around for longer. Gaining momentum might even lead to a stadium out.wd will not be knocked around as much because of diablo's weight
I don't think we can test with B:D because of the large variables with B:D.
(Jan. 01, 2012  11:14 PM)alx Wrote: I think maybe diablo aquario th170wd/ewd will be the best for balance. It will aid diablo's poor stamina because it will wobble around for longer. Gaining momentum might even lead to a stadium out.wd will not be knocked around as much because of diablo's weight
If your talking about "Balance" combo your looking into balanced tip such as RDF/CS not stamina tip

(Jan. 01, 2012  11:14 PM)alx Wrote: I think maybe diablo aquario th170wd/ewd will be the best for balance. It will aid diablo's poor stamina because it will wobble around for longer. Gaining momentum might even lead to a stadium out.wd will not be knocked around as much because of diablo's weight

That is not how balance types work at all.

@sum 472: the mold differences and distributions of B: D are very unclear. Hence, if someone is testing on B: D, we need a comparison from another wheel on that exact B: D. Frankly, this should happen on any track/tip/4d bottom.
try testing mf diablo kerbecs ch120 r2f vs mf-h duo aquario bd145 rdf or rs
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:53 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: try testing mf diablo kerbecs ch120 r2f vs mf-h duo aquario bd145 rdf or rs

There's no way Diablo can move, even with RF, and MF doesn't help. You need the XF tip, bro.
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:55 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:53 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: try testing mf diablo kerbecs ch120 r2f vs mf-h duo aquario bd145 rdf or rs

There's no way Diablo can move, even with RF, and MF doesn't help. You need the XF tip, bro.
I can get Diablo to move on RF...you just need a strong launch...
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:57 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:55 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote:

That's exactly why. A launch power of 100%. But everything else can't be heavy, so tracks like BD145 and Metal Faces are out.
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:59 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:57 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:55 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: There's no way Diablo can move, even with RF, and MF doesn't help. You need the XF tip, bro.

That's exactly why. A launch power of 100%. But everything else can't be heavy, so tracks like BD145 and Metal Faces are out.

I'll make a video of me launching MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF, if needed, it is not impossible for it to not be aggressive...

(Jan. 02, 2012  9:02 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:59 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  8:57 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: I can get Diablo to move on RF...you just need a strong launch...

I'll make a video of me launching MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF, if needed, it is not impossible for it to not be aggressive...

Anyhow, my point is that it's not up to par with other beys on terms of speed, like MF Variares R145RF, or even Blitz R2F. Never said it wasn't mildly aggressive.
using xf is normally crazy it is the hardest flat tip to control, however it is possible, but ive only ever acheived controlling xf with a light launcher, but seeing as how heavy diablo is probably xf is good idea, best track to use is simply ch120
The thing is with the weight that Diablo has along with the contact points, it shouldn't need as much speed as Vari and Blitz, other bey would simply bounce off Diablo resulting in a stadium out. I have experienced Vari bounce off MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 CS...
(Jan. 02, 2012  9:13 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: The thing is with the weight that Diablo has along with the contact points, it shouldn't need as much speed as Vari and Blitz, other bey would simply bounce off Diablo resulting in a stadium out.

Which takes me back to my first point:

This thing isn't your average "CH120RF" attacker. It's alot like a balance type.

EDIT: I know. Seen them videos of yours Smile
Thats what i was thinking earlier when i was testing, i started using a semi-aggro CS instead of a calm one to see how it would preform, it would get KO's and OS's instead of trying to use a pure attack combo just aiming to score a KO or trying to OS the opponent with a calm CS...
so what sort of beyblade is this attack or defence, its attack powers work amazingly with defensive bottoms. it may be good as a balance, however i still think it is attack orientated, due to the contact points on the fusion wheel
Sorry I didn't respond earlier, Jay.
Uni wouldn't be fine. Aquario then. You should have Kerbecs considering you have BD145..
IIRC he got his BD145 from RBV7.

From testing and videos (customized, of course) I've seen, Diablo is turning out to be what we expected it to be. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :\
vari ares is doomed, hahahaha, diablo makes it look like a piece of junk
stamina types are also doomed
if diablo can beat duo then its the end of the meta game until even more powerful attack, stamina, and defence parts are released
(Jan. 02, 2012  11:07 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: vari ares is doomed, hahahaha, diablo makes it look like a piece of junk
if diablo can beat duo then its the end of the meta game until even more powerful attack, stamina, and defence parts are released
I don't think we can say that yet i would like to do some stamina testing but i am limited to what combos i can make because i do not own a TH170, im thinking Diablo is going to be a good all-around wheel, from what i've experienced with it, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 with a semi-aggro CS will either KO' the opposing bey or outspin it.
(Jan. 02, 2012  11:14 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  11:07 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: vari ares is doomed, hahahaha, diablo makes it look like a piece of junk
I don't think we can say that yet i would like to do some stamina testing but i am limited to what combos i can make because i do not own a TH170, im thinking Diablo is going to be a good all-around wheel, from what i've experienced with it, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 with a semi-aggro CS will either KO' the opposing bey or outspin it.

ad145 is a better stamina track do you have that
Well then ill get to testing:

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS VS MF Phantom Cancer AD145WD
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS VS MF Scythe Aquario AD145WD
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS VS MF Duo Aquario AD145WD?

Does anybody use Duo for stamina? Or is it only considered a Defense Wheel?
(Jan. 02, 2012  11:18 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Well then ill get to testing:

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS VS MF Phantom Cancer AD145WD
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS VS MF Scythe Aquario AD145WD
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS VS MF Duo Aquario AD145WD?
also try testing bd145 eds this is top tier
and try mf duo aquario bd145 rdf or rs

I only have 1 BD145, Jay has 2, PM him.

About the tests VS Stamina types, alternate launches? or launch Diablo First?