Descendants

(Mar. 31, 2019  7:09 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Heyo! So I had a theory that maybe the Beyblade burst characters are descendants of the metal series characters. Valt might be a descendant of ginkga or madoka since valt loves beyblading and toko and nika look up a lot of data on bladers and beys. Wakiya might be from Kyoya or Julian concern and Hoji from benkei because he follows Wakiya around a lot. I have other descendant ideas but they would take some time to make. Who do you think is a descendant of who?

Valt loves blading? So does every other Beyblade main protagonist ever.

Toko, Nika and Madoka are the exposition characters but that's where the similarities end.

I'm not really sure about Wakiya to Kyoya besides maybe their personalities. As for Julian, well I suppose they both have blonde hair, come from royalty I assume and use defence types.

Hoji and Benkei aren't really similar besides following Wakiya.

Honestly, none of them are similar enough in traits or even has the same surname to be descendants in my opinion, they have one trope which is shared across every Beyblade series anyway, like the beyblade lover (every main character), exposition (Kenny, Madoka, Maru, Toko, Kit, Nika), snooty rich character (Robert, Julian and Wakiya).
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not sure what to think of this. As far as I know, Burst is a seperate series from Metal Saga. Its like saying Yuma from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is the long lost nephew of Jaden Yuki

They were related????
(Apr. 04, 2019  9:38 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not sure what to think of this. As far as I know, Burst is a seperate series from Metal Saga. Its like saying Yuma from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is the long lost nephew of Jaden Yuki

They were related????
No. The user is trying to be sarcastic.
(Apr. 04, 2019  5:06 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: IM NOT SAYING THIS IS A FACT ITS A THEORY XD

It wouldn't even be a theory becuase the bible and anime don't even mix together because how to characters have all those powers and everything.
(Apr. 04, 2019  9:38 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote:

They were related????
Until Arc-V, weren't the YuGiOh series connected? Pegasus died sometime around 5Ds and a poster for season 3's tournament had the "Pegasus J Crawford Memorial Foundation", and Roku has decks from the original series he described as from legendary duelists.

(Apr. 04, 2019  1:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:47 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I would not be opposed to Shu being related to Ren in some way or form. Plus they both have fire beys.

So if I own a Defense type Bey and my friend owns one too, would that make us related?
You know the season Ren was in also has two water themed bladers (who hardly ever showed it) who just so happen to be brothers & siblings lol. And yes I know this is flimsy, the Metal Saga and Beywheelz established that each of the sagas take place in different dimensions and worlds so there's no reason to say the original and Burst are in the same world either unless you using the Rising manga to connect that they have beys with the Burst system.
If Burst and Metal Saga happened to be in the same world, sure, I'd love for Ren Kurenai to be the mother of Shu Kurenai. But we know its' not.
(Apr. 04, 2019  6:15 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  9:38 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: They were related????
Until Arc-V, weren't the YuGiOh series connected? Pegasus died sometime around 5Ds and a poster for season 3's tournament had the "Pegasus J Crawford Memorial Foundation", and Roku has decks from the original series he described as from legendary duelists.

The first three series are connected. Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal was its own series, and Arc-V was pretty much like a "throwback" of some sort. And then we have VRAINS, which is also its own series
My theory is that the three gens are all one big timeline. But there are massive gaps between stories.

It would explain the characters in Zero G with beys that were call backs to the plastic gen and would explain the burst remakes.

With Zero G they heard of these powerful beys and Shoji would want them for power. So they were "Optimized."

The burst remakes were caused by people finding relics (Beys from the plastic and metal gens) and recreating them. They didn't know how they worked so they built them in the burst system.

So if Shu and Ren are related there is such a huge gap that Shu would never know.
Well interesting to say the least
Umm sorry to burst some bubbles but the technology in each are much or less the same. So different time scale is out the window.
Two dealt with supernatural aspects while burst doesn’t. It’s also kinda stupid to say that they just lost control over beyblades in one or two generations.
The OG and MFB have never so much as whispered about each other. So it’s pretty simple to draw the conclusion that each of them is separate universes.
This discussion are surely interesting so we shouldn’t conclude these and have people give other verifications for this assumption
(Apr. 10, 2019  12:40 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: Well interesting to say the least
Umm sorry to burst some bubbles but the technology in each are much or less the same. So different time scale is out the window.
Two dealt with supernatural aspects while burst doesn’t. It’s also kinda stupid to say that they just lost control over beyblades in one or two generations.
The OG and MFB have never so much as whispered about each other. So it’s pretty simple to draw the conclusion that each of them is separate universes.
This discussion are surely interesting so we shouldn’t conclude these and have people give other verifications for this assumption

So you’re saying that this is an interesting conversation, therefore nobody should share their opinions? That doesn’t make any sense
(Apr. 10, 2019  12:40 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: Well interesting to say the least

Burst started to mess with more supernatural stuff in God with Shu being possessed by Spriggan and in ChouZ with the whole dark power thing with Phi and Hearts.

Take a look at the stadiums. In MFB they were open air stadiums with a concrete arenas. And compare that to the stadiums of burst. Clearly the technology has improved.

In Zero G there were a few beys in the anime that were clear nods to the OG.

It is most likely that they are not linked but that doesn't mean we can't make theories. Until it is confirmed by the creator of the series. Any theory, as long as you have solid reasoning, is acceptable.
Man don’t take it any wrong way. If what I said feels like I was stopping you guys from sharing your opinions, it wasn’t intentional and I apologise for the same.
This discussion is interesting. And we should continue on with it from both perspectives.
Now about the supernatural. Beyblade and MFB openly accepted the concept of bit beasts and bey spirits. In fact they were an essential part of the anime. Whereas I don’t think burst has ever had the same realisation. We see Valkyrie, Sprigan, Longinus, etc. but as 3rd person viewers. None of the bladers see their bey’s motif popping out mid battle.
Apart from that the OG and MFB bladers control their beys like a part of their body. Burst doesn’t have that.
Shu being possessed by sprigan is a fairly acceptable point. And he does see the bey motifs in his mind when he made requiem but in the end possession is just a science. His want to win paired with the bad teachings of snake pit and certain other factors induced the state. If you ask a psychologist, they’ll tell you the same. It was basically shu possessing himself. An alter ego if you will.
The technology means cars , buildings the environment etc. which are always the image of whatever they were when the shows were running. The open air stadiums of MFB were to allow for the manoeuverability that was required. In that case one could argue that OG was the most advanced due to having those themed stadiums.
Soo... basically yeah you can theorise stuff and it is all correct unless said otherwise by the creators but
A theory is a series of assumptions that lead to certain results or predictions about the nature of a thing being theorised upon. The very first post of this thread is nothing but a statement that is currently being discussed. It is no theory because it doesn’t predict anything. It starts with an assumption that maybe all Beyblade generations occurred in a single world. That’s it. No reason, no future prediction, no explanation as to why things took the way they did.(no offence to anyone, I apologise if you are offended)
Simply put I am also allowed to have opinions just as Much as anyone else. And my opinion is, without a solid reasoning this assumption is absurd unless proven otherwise. There is literally no connection between the three. The technology says that even if they occurred in different times they are still to close to each other and why no one mentions takao or gingka is weird unless we have a dr. Manhattan situation.
There you go I just gave you the trump ace, this weird shift is because of dr. Manhattan.
Some of the “nods” could just be creators and animators referencing certain things from other series. Sometimes they are like “easter eggs” or “hidden details” like what Disney does most of the time. Creators and animators especially love to have fun, adding in references/nods/easter eggs/hidden details from other series or works
Lol. Like in the first episode of Cho z when we saw a statue of a Pegasus lion and dragon?
(Apr. 10, 2019  10:03 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Lol. Like in the first episode of Cho z when we saw a statue of a Pegasus lion and dragon?

Just because you see those creatures, you assume that those are based on Metal Saga? The next thing you, I see someone who dyed their hair blue and I say theyre Valt? I hope your intelligence is a lot better than that, buddy. I have faith that it is

I hope you dont go to school saying that the Greek mythology and astrology and stuff is based on Metal Saga
(Apr. 10, 2019  11:49 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  10:03 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Lol. Like in the first episode of Cho z when we saw a statue of a Pegasus lion and dragon?

Just because you see those creatures, you assume that those are based on Metal Saga? The next thing you, I see someone who dyed their hair blue and I say theyre Valt? I hope your intelligence is a lot better than that, buddy. I have faith that it is

I hope you dont go to school saying that the Greek mythology and astrology and stuff is based on Metal Saga

Lol. I'm not that stupid XD. I've been using metal series beys for about 2-3 years before I got used to burst. I watched the entire metal series over and over again.
(Apr. 10, 2019  2:15 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2019  12:40 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: Well interesting to say the least

So you’re saying that this is an interesting conversation, therefore nobody should share their opinions? That doesn’t make any sense

looking back on this... when did i ever say not to share your opinions? just asking sorry for being off topic
It's funny to see people trying to prove that they are in same universe
Even if it is confirmed
Can we all just respect the fact these are theories & possibility, cuz these are actually pretty interesting think about regardless if its true or not.
So I actually made a thread worth looking at? YES!! My life is complete XD Just kidding
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Each beyblade series seemingly takes place in their own universe and there are so many differences in the themes (like burst being more realistic whilst metal fight had the whole “ legendary blader” junk).

The area where Valt trains looks extremely similar to the area where gingka met Sagittarius’ owner(lol I forgot his name)
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:05 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Each beyblade series seemingly takes place in their own universe and there are so many differences in the themes (like burst being more realistic whilst metal fight had the whole “ legendary blader” junk).

The area where Valt trains looks extremely similar to the area where gingka met Sagittarius’ owner(lol I forgot his name)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear that bridge setting has been used a few times outside Beyblade, although I can't think of any examples right now. I just assumed it was a famous place IRL. There's also other contradictions like, why Takao never helped Ginga fight Nemesis, why Kai is never seen or referenced as the chairman. With Ginga and Tyson both saving the world, you'd figure that both get a mention from people for many years to come, but nothing at all.

It's possible for them to have a similar setting while being alternate universes. 

Oh and just figured I bring this up before anyone else does, but BSB Rising does not count as evidence Burst and OG series are connected, because that itself contradicts a lot of things from the OG series manga, like the beyblades used before their Burst upgrades.
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:05 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: The area where Valt trains looks extremely similar to the area where gingka met Sagittarius’ owner(lol I forgot his name)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear that bridge setting has been used a few times outside Beyblade, although I can't think of any examples right now. I just assumed it was a famous place IRL. There's also other contradictions like, why Takao never helped Ginga fight Nemesis, why Kai is never seen or referenced as the chairman. With Ginga and Tyson both saving the world, you'd figure that both get a mention from people for many years to come, but nothing at all.

It's possible for them to have a similar setting while being alternate universes. 

Oh and just figured I bring this up before anyone else does, but BSB Rising does not count as evidence Burst and OG series are connected, because that itself contradicts a lot of things from the OG series manga, like the beyblades used before their Burst upgrades.

The school Valt goes too was used in Pokèmon
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear that bridge setting has been used a few times outside Beyblade, although I can't think of any examples right now. I just assumed it was a famous place IRL. There's also other contradictions like, why Takao never helped Ginga fight Nemesis, why Kai is never seen or referenced as the chairman. With Ginga and Tyson both saving the world, you'd figure that both get a mention from people for many years to come, but nothing at all.

The school Valt goes too was used in Pokèmon

Interesting, I actually never knew that haha.

And given their wildly different universes, it's safe to say that reusing settings doesn't mean they're connected.
To be fair, sometimes its easter eggs or just reusing (like one person above). Its a shame how people use easter eggs/references/ etc to ASSUME and THEORIZE that the worlds are connected. I mean: I said this before, but the original series Yu-gi-oh! series cannot be connected to Zexal, just because they both have Yu-gi-oh! cards

And yes, this means Ive met people who say all three Beyblade series are connected with one another, just because all three use Beyblades. See how whack that is?
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: To be fair, sometimes its easter eggs or just reusing (like one person above). Its a shame how people use easter eggs/references/ etc to ASSUME and THEORIZE that the worlds are connected. I mean: I said this before, but the original series Yu-gi-oh! series cannot be connected to Zexal, just because they both have Yu-gi-oh! cards

And yes, this means Ive met people who say all three Beyblade series are connected with one another, just because all three use Beyblades. See how whack that is?

Yeah, saying all three are connected just because they have beyblades is silly and flat out basic thinking.

And I find it silly that people take Easter Eggs as canon. I know someone (won't give name) who got offended when there were Zero G bladers based on the original claiming that they "insulted" the original bladers by being too weak... even though it's a small easter egg and nothing more, just a nice little something for the audience. That person who I described also is a blind fanboy of the original season and has a unwarranted hate for MFB, so they couldn't be taken seriously.

That very hard to notice Bakuten Shoot Beyblade poster in Madokas shop is hard to see for a reason, it's meant to just be a hidden gem that serves no other purpose.

Having the same setting isn't enough to call it canon, even if the setting was original then completely copied, because alternate universes still exist.