Deleted post

Deleted posted
making out with a Ronnie radke poster!? 😳😳😳
What the...? I wonder how you can call yourself a friend if that's true. Unless this is just for fun.
wtfish is this.
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: This is kai edits friend I am gonna expose her  today. (I took her phone so it's the same IP address.)

She is actually a guy
She is hated cats
She makes out with her ronnie radke poster before she cries herself to sleep

Isn’t Kai Edits still a guy?
The one time where I wish I could swear here...

What the muffin is this?!

(yeah I'm a BadBoyHalo fan)
this does seem real unless this is actually kai edits trolling us.

have i uncovered the secret?
(Apr. 07, 2021  9:06 PM)eggblader Wrote: this does seem real unless this is actually kai edits trolling us.

Knowing him, wouldn't be surprised if it is trolling.
(Apr. 07, 2021  9:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  9:06 PM)eggblader Wrote: this does seem real unless this is actually kai edits trolling us.

Knowing him, wouldn't be surprised if it is trolling.

My thoughts exactly. (That he is trolling)
probably trolling.
It’s a troll. she is a guy
Deleted post
This just seems like another post made by you to grab attention, which I mean you succeeded in getting, so congrats
Kai edits needs better friends. Also to stop hanging around WBO while claiming to have better things to do. Given the lacking account security, perhaps the account should just be banned.

None of us have any right to speculate on kai edits' chosen gender identity. It's not our business.
Deleted post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

just close this mods.
I actually have to agree with Crab here and I mean this in the nicest way possible but kai edits definitely needs new friends. This thread just hits a whole new low.

1. kai has stated multiple times that he is trans or becoming trans. It that is indeed true then I support that 1000%, no one gets to decide what their gender is other then them.

2. I mean if they don't like cats for whatever reason then thats completely fine.

3. First off, nobody wants to know what you do with your posters, bodypillows, etc. Nobody wants to hear that. As strange as that might be to some, again it isn't a big deal because there are people who are into that kind of thing and it's fine the way I see it.

None of this is your business so get off his account.
If I’m
(Apr. 07, 2021  9:38 PM)kai edits Wrote: She already left wbo. I just took her account lol.

Wait, that means that this account is going to be banned because there’s a rule to 2 people using the same account you know.
okay can we just close this?
Bro wtf. Who was on my account?
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro wtf. Who was on my account?

OMG THIS TROLL I HAVE CAUGHT THE TROLL
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro wtf. Who was on my account?

BRUH
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro wtf. Who was on my account?

To sum it all up, a fake friend of yours got on your account and revealed some things that aren't their business.
It's a real person that hacked my account. I am deleting all "my posts on this thread"